Matt Gaetz gets schooled on Critical Race Theory

Remember that thread the other day about all those parents ranting and raving at that school board meeting in Virginia? That district doesn't even have CRT in their curriculum. Those parents are allowing themselves to become puppets of the trump cult.
Critical race theory has become the new dog whistle. Most people don't know what it is, they just know they're against it.

It's like antifa, the anti-fascists. The people who defeated Italy, Japan and Germany in WWII.

Academic critics of CRT argue that it relies on social constructionism, elevates storytelling over evidence and reason, rejects the concepts of truth and merit, and opposes liberalism.
You've just shown us that parental motivation is KEY. What if parents don't have the tools to help. I know of areas where the parents are completely illiterate, work 2-3 minimum wage jobs, and (especially this last year) have no concept of the internet or how to help their children with today's expectations of education. Your mom had an education and a solid career....a good solid base for you to step up on.
There is literally (pun intended) no excuse for someone to be illiterate in America. NONE!!!

A parent who cannot help their children as you described has NO BUSINESS having children.

That's why I don't care if people get abortions. Someone who can't help their child should not have one.

So, again, how is any of this relevant to CRT?
Ah...and now we get into telling people whether they can or cannot have children. Interesting.
I am not telling anybody anything. Pettifogging again?

But, if you have a bunch of kids with no job DON'T COME AT ME AND TELL ME I AM RACIST SIMPLY BECAUSE I DON'T GIVE A RAT FUCK ABOUT YOU!!!!
Did you not say: "A parent who cannot help their children as you describe has NO BUSINESS having children."

Did you not say that?

Did you not say that?
"You have no business having kids" is NOT THE SAME THING as telling them what to do, you pettifogging shit!
Did you not say "A parent who cannot help their children as you describe has NO BUSINESS having children."?

Did you not say that?
And?

HOW IS THAT TELLING PEOPLE WHAT TO DO, YOU DUMB FUCK?
"who cannot help their children"....you are telling people that they need to be able to help their children in order to be "allowed" to have children.
Please show where I said that are not allowed to have kids, or SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!
if they cannot help their children.......it's very clear
See, unlike you (and the CCP), I am not a supporter of GOVERNMENT telling people how many kids they can have. It doesn't surprise me that you would ass-sume that I would.
Are you comparing me to the People's REPUBLIC of China?

Academic critics of CRT argue that it relies on social constructionism, elevates storytelling over evidence and reason, rejects the concepts of truth and merit, and opposes liberalism.
You've just shown us that parental motivation is KEY. What if parents don't have the tools to help. I know of areas where the parents are completely illiterate, work 2-3 minimum wage jobs, and (especially this last year) have no concept of the internet or how to help their children with today's expectations of education. Your mom had an education and a solid career....a good solid base for you to step up on.
There is literally (pun intended) no excuse for someone to be illiterate in America. NONE!!!

A parent who cannot help their children as you described has NO BUSINESS having children.

That's why I don't care if people get abortions. Someone who can't help their child should not have one.

Ah...and now we get into telling people whether they can or cannot have children. Interesting.

But, if you have a bunch of kids with no job DON'T COME AT ME AND TELL ME I AM RACIST SIMPLY BECAUSE I DON'T GIVE A RAT FUCK ABOUT YOU!!!!
Did you not say: "A parent who cannot help their children as you describe has NO BUSINESS having children."

Did you not say that?

Did you not say that?
"You have no business having kids" is NOT THE SAME THING as telling them what to do, you pettifogging shit!
Did you not say "A parent who cannot help their children as you describe has NO BUSINESS having children."?

Did you not say that?
And?

"who cannot help their children"....you are telling people that they need to be able to help their children in order to be "allowed" to have children.
Please show where I said that are not allowed to have kids, or SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!
See, unlike you (and the CCP), I am not a supporter of GOVERNMENT telling people how many kids they can have. It doesn't surprise me that you would ass-sume that I would.
Pettifogging....

Remember that thread the other day about all those parents ranting and raving at that school board meeting in Virginia? That district doesn't even have CRT in their curriculum. Those parents are allowing themselves to become puppets of the trump cult.
Critical race theory has become the new dog whistle. Most people don't know what it is, they just know they're against it.

It's like antifa, the anti-fascists. The people who defeated Italy, Japan and Germany in WWII.
Well, they can't exactly do "Blue Lives Matter" any more. And "Support the Troops" is becoming just as awkward for them.

Did you not say that?

Did you not say that?

Did you not say that?
And?

Pettifogging....
Are you? Don't be afraid to answer.

Did you not say that?

Did you not say that?

Did you not say that?
And?

Pettifogging....
Did you just whip out the old I-know-you-are-but-what-am-I response?

Fascinating how FoxNews , NewsMax and the rest of the right wing bullhorns and sycophants, who consistently claim unwavering support of the military, are spitting nails about General Milley having the audacity to school a creep like Gaetz on Critical Race Theory .

I watched every moment of this, Milley is, along with all of the other pentagon elites, an Obama holdover that Trump fucked America with, he should have fired this sub-moron on day one, and because he did not, Milley is still there, with all of the other Obama positioned Marxists. Gaetz was not schooled by this retard, the retard was outed as a Marxist indoctrinator!

BTW, you racist peddlers of this naked racism, everyone of you should be executed out of hand, there is nothing about anyone disseminating that shit which humans need tolerate, its evil, you're evil, and the earth will be a much much finer place with you and all like you removed from it!

This is why I will never support a Trump Presidency.

Did you not say that?

Did you not say that?

Did you not say that?
And?

Pettifogging....
No...I asked you again if you are comparing me to the People's REPUBLIC of China. Are you?

Did you not say that?

Did you not say that?

Did you not say that?
And?

Pettifogging....
No...I asked you again if you are comparing me to the People's REPUBLIC of China. Are you?
Well, you're a commie. They are all commies. (Note: the CCP is not China, kinda like the Dems are not America)

Did you not say that?

Did you not say that?

Did you not say that?
And?

Pettifogging....
Well, you're a commie. They are all commies. (Note: the CCP is not China, kinda like the Dems are not America)
Again, you call me a commie. What is it that I do that makes me a commie? Perhaps my 21 years of military service in the U.S. Navy? Seems like the Right is into denigrating the military as well as the police now.

Well, they can't exactly do "Blue Lives Matter" any more. And "Support the Troops" is becoming just as awkward for them.
They haven't just dropped support for police and soldiers. They've actually come out and attacked them. Fox News called for "defunding" the military.

They haven't just dropped support for police and soldiers. They've actually come out and attacked them. Fox News called for "defunding" the military.
lil'tucker called General Milley a pig. Correction....a "stupid pig".

Last edited:
Tucker Carlson made a complete ass of himself when he attacked General Mark Milley.
Refresh my memory....when did lil'tucker serve in the military?
I believe Tucker Carlson did a tour of duty in the Kiss Army.

s-l300.jpg

knew in January, and possibly even in December. That's the function of the intelligence community
The intelligence community is a band of partisan fools who see themselves as king makers behind they throne in washington

They would willingly see Americans die if it hurt trump politically

you are now calling General Milley a Benedict Arnold? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Either that or a quisling

Take your pick
Quisling -
a traitor who collaborates with an enemy force occupying their country.
"he had the Quisling owner of the factory arrested"

So...what enemy force that has occupied our country has General Milley collaborated with?

Forum List

Back