Matt Gaetz gets schooled on Critical Race Theory

Nice dodge. You don’t know anything about CRT do you? Just wanna cancel it because you think it is against whitey or against righty
Here .... Let me "dodge" yours too ....

Fuck off ...

I am not up for your D-E-N-I-A-L games tonight.
Dodging just affirms that you don't know what you're talking about. Good night
I didn't dodge you and you have NO RESPONSE!!!!

Fuckin' commie.
Haha, did you think I was talking to you? Having a hard time following the thread?

Nice dodge. You don’t know anything about CRT do you? Just wanna cancel it because you think it is against whitey or against righty

Fuck off ...

Fuckin' commie.
Haha, did you think I was talking to you? Having a hard time following the thread?
Nope. Just giving you a courtesy ass beating.

By the way, I am glad I bookmarked my prior complete ass beating of CRT from Wikipedia, because they scrubbed this sentence recently, trying to hide CRT's goose-stepping roots:

Critical race theory originated in the mid-1970s in the writings of several American legal scholars, including Derrick Bell, Alan Freeman, Kimberlé Crenshaw, Richard Delgado, Cheryl Harris, Charles R. Lawrence III, Mari Matsuda, and Patricia J. Williams.[1] It emerged as a movement by the 1980s, reworking theories of critical legal studies (CLS) with more focus on race.[4] Both critical race theory and critical legal studies are rooted in Critical Theory, an approach to social theory established by members of the Frankfurt School, which argues that social problems are influenced and created more by societal structures and cultural assumptions than by individual and psychological factors.[5]

You know your ideas are GREAT when you must hide their origins or they will be UNIVERSALLY rejected by 80% of the population.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Fuck off ...

Fuckin' commie.
Excellent, that comment wasn't it was it?! Go ahead give it your best shot!

Fuck off ...

Fuckin' commie.
Right. John T. Ford wasn't talking to you either. Explain that.

Fascinating how FoxNews , NewsMax and the rest of the right wing bullhorns and sycophants, who consistently claim unwavering support of the military, are spitting nails about General Milley having the audacity to school a creep like Gaetz on Critical Race Theory .

Lemme school your bitch ass:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankfurt_SchoolThe Frankfurt School perspective of critical investigation (open-ended and self-critical) is based upon Freudian, Marxist and Hegelian premises of idealist philosophy.[2] To fill the omissions of 19th-century classical Marxism, which did not address 20th-century social problems, they applied the methods of antipositivist sociology, of psychoanalysis, and of existentialism.[3] The School's sociologic works derived from syntheses of the thematically pertinent works of Immanuel Kant, Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel, and Karl Marx, of Sigmund Freud and Max Weber, and of Georg Simmel and Georg Lukács.[4][5]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_theoryIn sociology and political philosophy, "Critical Theory" means the Western-Marxist philosophy of the Frankfurt School, developed in Germany in the 1930s and drawing on the ideas of Karl Marx and Sigmund Freud. Though a "critical theory" or a "critical social theory" may have similar elements of thought, capitalizing Critical Theory as if it were a proper noun stresses the intellectual lineage specific to the Frankfurt School.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_race_theoryCRT originated in the mid-1970s in the writings of several American legal scholars, including Derrick Bell, Alan Freeman, Kimberlé Crenshaw, Richard Delgado, Cheryl Harris, Charles R. Lawrence III, Mari Matsuda, and Patricia J. Williams.[1] It emerged as a movement by the 1980s, reworking theories of critical legal studies (CLS) with more focus on race.[1][4]

CRT emphasizes how racism and disparate racial outcomes can be the result of complex, changing and often subtle social and institutional dynamics,[5] rather than explicit and intentional prejudices by individuals.[5][6] It also views race as a socially constructed identity[5] which serves to oppress non-white people.[7] In the field of legal studies, CRT emphasizes that merely making laws colorblind on paper may not be enough to make the application of the laws colorblind; ostensibly colorblind laws can be applied in racially discriminatory ways.[8] Intersectionality – which emphasizes that race can intersect with other identities (such as gender and class) to produce complex combinations of power and disadvantage – is a key CRT concept.
[9]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_legal_studiesAlthough the intellectual origins of the critical legal studies (CLS) can be generally traced to American legal realism, as a distinct scholarly movement CLS fully emerged only in the late 1970s. Many first-wave American CLS scholars entered legal education, having been profoundly influenced by the experiences of the civil rights movement, women's rights movement, and the anti-war movement of the 1960s and 1970s. What started off as a critical stance towards American domestic politics eventually translated into a critical stance towards the dominant legal ideology of modern Western society. Drawing on both domestic theory and the work of European social theorists, the "crits" sought to demystify what they saw as the numerous myths at the heart of mainstream legal thought and practice.

The British critical legal studies movement started roughly at a similar time as its American counterpart. However, it centered around a number of conferences held annually, particularly the Critical Legal Conference and the National Critical Lawyers Group. There remain a number of fault lines in the community; between theory and practice, between those who look to Marxism and those who worked on Deconstruction, between those who look to explicitly political engagements and those who work in aesthetics and ethics.

It's a bunch of FUCKING COMMIE SHIT!!!

No, kindly goose-step your ass back to the commie shithole from whence you slithered.

:rolleyes: First off, I want to know when Wikipedia suddenly became a valid source of information for you right wing wonks? Anytime it's used to validate information you guys don't like, you don't even read the content, you just dismiss the source.

But I digress; since the Civil Rights movement had NOTHING to do with Marxism (being a religious leadership spearheading it and all), your attempted bridge building FAILS. A few quotes from your sources that debunk your ravings:

There remain a number of fault lines in the community; between theory and practice, between those who look to Marxism and those who worked on Deconstruction, between those who look to explicitly political engagements and those who work in aesthetics and ethics.

Nothing in your own excerpts that state that Critical Race Theory is utilizing "marxism" as it's base. Maybe you can explain in your own words how this Is a marxist/communist plot

"... CRT emphasizes how racism and disparate racial outcomes can be the result of complex, changing and often subtle social and institutional dynamics,[5] rather than explicit and intentional prejudices by individuals.[5][6] It also views race as a socially constructed identity[5] which serves to oppress non-white people.[7] In the field of legal studies, CRT emphasizes that merely making laws colorblind on paper may not be enough to make the application of the laws colorblind; ostensibly colorblind laws can be applied in racially discriminatory ways.[8] Intersectionality – which emphasizes that race can intersect with other identities (such as gender and class) to produce complex combinations of power and disadvantage – is a key CRT concept.[9]

Here's a succinct explanation even you can understand (I hope):

Now, stop ranting like a child and give a decent response.

Fuck off ...

Fuckin' commie.
Easily... He was asked to specifically name some CRT points that he takes issue with and he dodged because he knows nothing about CRT. I called him on it and he ignored me because he knows he can't debate the substance. That's a John T. Ford ignorance problem. Why do you think it's an ass beating for me? Johnny boy has the tucked tail here.

Fascinating how FoxNews , NewsMax and the rest of the right wing bullhorns and sycophants, who consistently claim unwavering support of the military, are spitting nails about General Milley having the audacity to school a creep like Gaetz on Critical Race Theory .

Lemme school your bitch ass:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankfurt_SchoolThe Frankfurt School perspective of critical investigation (open-ended and self-critical) is based upon Freudian, Marxist and Hegelian premises of idealist philosophy.[2] To fill the omissions of 19th-century classical Marxism, which did not address 20th-century social problems, they applied the methods of antipositivist sociology, of psychoanalysis, and of existentialism.[3] The School's sociologic works derived from syntheses of the thematically pertinent works of Immanuel Kant, Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel, and Karl Marx, of Sigmund Freud and Max Weber, and of Georg Simmel and Georg Lukács.[4][5]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_theoryIn sociology and political philosophy, "Critical Theory" means the Western-Marxist philosophy of the Frankfurt School, developed in Germany in the 1930s and drawing on the ideas of Karl Marx and Sigmund Freud. Though a "critical theory" or a "critical social theory" may have similar elements of thought, capitalizing Critical Theory as if it were a proper noun stresses the intellectual lineage specific to the Frankfurt School.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_race_theoryCRT originated in the mid-1970s in the writings of several American legal scholars, including Derrick Bell, Alan Freeman, Kimberlé Crenshaw, Richard Delgado, Cheryl Harris, Charles R. Lawrence III, Mari Matsuda, and Patricia J. Williams.[1] It emerged as a movement by the 1980s, reworking theories of critical legal studies (CLS) with more focus on race.[1][4]

CRT emphasizes how racism and disparate racial outcomes can be the result of complex, changing and often subtle social and institutional dynamics,[5] rather than explicit and intentional prejudices by individuals.[5][6] It also views race as a socially constructed identity[5] which serves to oppress non-white people.[7] In the field of legal studies, CRT emphasizes that merely making laws colorblind on paper may not be enough to make the application of the laws colorblind; ostensibly colorblind laws can be applied in racially discriminatory ways.[8] Intersectionality – which emphasizes that race can intersect with other identities (such as gender and class) to produce complex combinations of power and disadvantage – is a key CRT concept.
[9]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_legal_studiesAlthough the intellectual origins of the critical legal studies (CLS) can be generally traced to American legal realism, as a distinct scholarly movement CLS fully emerged only in the late 1970s. Many first-wave American CLS scholars entered legal education, having been profoundly influenced by the experiences of the civil rights movement, women's rights movement, and the anti-war movement of the 1960s and 1970s. What started off as a critical stance towards American domestic politics eventually translated into a critical stance towards the dominant legal ideology of modern Western society. Drawing on both domestic theory and the work of European social theorists, the "crits" sought to demystify what they saw as the numerous myths at the heart of mainstream legal thought and practice.

The British critical legal studies movement started roughly at a similar time as its American counterpart. However, it centered around a number of conferences held annually, particularly the Critical Legal Conference and the National Critical Lawyers Group. There remain a number of fault lines in the community; between theory and practice, between those who look to Marxism and those who worked on Deconstruction, between those who look to explicitly political engagements and those who work in aesthetics and ethics.

It's a bunch of FUCKING COMMIE SHIT!!!

No, kindly goose-step your ass back to the commie shithole from whence you slithered.

:rolleyes: First off, I want to know when Wikipedia suddenly became a valid source of information for you right wing wonks? Anytime it's used to validate information you guys don't like, you don't even read the content, you just dismiss the source.

But I digress; since the Civil Rights movement had NOTHING to do with Marxism (being a religious leadership spearheading it and all), your attempted bridge building FAILS. A few quotes from your sources that debunk your ravings:

There remain a number of fault lines in the community; between theory and practice, between those who look to Marxism and those who worked on Deconstruction, between those who look to explicitly political engagements and those who work in aesthetics and ethics.

Nothing in your own excerpts that state that Critical Race Theory is utilizing "marxism" as it's base. Maybe you can explain in your own words how this Is a marxist/communist plot

"... CRT emphasizes how racism and disparate racial outcomes can be the result of complex, changing and often subtle social and institutional dynamics,[5] rather than explicit and intentional prejudices by individuals.[5][6] It also views race as a socially constructed identity[5] which serves to oppress non-white people.[7] In the field of legal studies, CRT emphasizes that merely making laws colorblind on paper may not be enough to make the application of the laws colorblind; ostensibly colorblind laws can be applied in racially discriminatory ways.[8] Intersectionality – which emphasizes that race can intersect with other identities (such as gender and class) to produce complex combinations of power and disadvantage – is a key CRT concept.[9]

Here's a succinct explanation even you can understand (I hope):

Now, stop ranting like a child and give a decent response.

Yes, wikipedia scrubbed this sentence in the last 48 hours. Good thing I bookmarked it:

Both critical race theory and critical legal studies are rooted in Critical Theory, an approach to social theory established by members of the Frankfurt School, which argues that social problems are influenced and created more by societal structures and cultural assumptions than by individual and psychological factors.[5]

• Thanks
Next, equity:

Racial equity is when two or more racial groups are standing on a relatively equal footing. An example of racial equity would be if there were relatively equitable percentages of all three racial groups living in owner occupied homes...

Apply that concept to nuclear power school, medical schools, as well as biathlon and NBA teams. You can only get there by using a 1920's KKK definition or race married with strict quotas.

That is the remedy being injected right in to the veins of our Navy.
So that’s the psychological-rhetorical trick that Critical Race Theorists use or at least Anti-racist theorists use when they talk about race insofar that they say that we have a monopoly on the truth. We have a monopoly on what constitutes racist policy and not racist policy and if you don’t affirmatively side with us in pushing anti-racist policies, and philosophies, and ideas, then you are objectively on the side of racism and it doesn’t even matter whether you are personally racist, because you are on the wrong side of the defining Material Conditions of how society is organized.

That would be wrong enough and bad enough except for the fact that because most of these people don’t actually understand that that they are mimicking Marxist arguments, they take it an step further in they say that not only are you on the side of racism, but you must actually be a racist in your heart if you disagree with us."

Fuck off ...

Fuckin' commie.
Easily... He was asked to specifically name some CRT points that he takes issue with and he dodged because he knows nothing about CRT. I called him on it and he ignored me because he knows he can't debate the substance. That's a John T. Ford ignorance problem. Why do you think it's an ass beating for me? Johnny boy has the tucked tail here.
Yes. Here's what happened. Boceabutthole asked ME a question. John T. Ford told him to fuck off. You came in and said "nice dodge." I came and gave a response.

YOU HAVE NO REPLY TO MY RESPONSE!!!

While we get stuck with fuckheads like this in our military, China, Russia, Iran, etc are training men to fight.

• Thanks

Fuck off ...

Fuckin' commie.
Yes. Here's what happened. Boceabutthole asked ME a question. John T. Ford told him to fuck off. You came in and said "nice dodge." I came and gave a response.

YOU HAVE NO REPLY TO MY RESPONSE!!!
:boo_hoo14::boo_hoo14::CryingCow::CryingCow:

Forum List

Back