Matt Gaetz gets schooled on Critical Race Theory

Fascinating how FoxNews , NewsMax and the rest of the right wing bullhorns and sycophants, who consistently claim unwavering support of the military, are spitting nails about General Milley having the audacity to school a creep like Gaetz on Critical Race Theory .

That General should be kicked out of the military......forcing American military personnel into racist indoctrination is not simply reading different philosophies or opinions...you idiot........this is one of the political Generals who couldn't fight their way out of a paperbag...

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
The infamously racist and corrupt Barry Obama is who started weaponizing, politicisizing and radicalizing our government.
It is another indication that the Democratic Party is a third world banana republic totally corrupt dangerous destructive totalitarian cult.
They are radicalizing the IRS, CIA, FBI, DOJ, schools, sports, entertainment......

• Thanks
Fascinating how FoxNews , NewsMax and the rest of the right wing bullhorns and sycophants, who consistently claim unwavering support of the military, are spitting nails about General Milley having the audacity to school a creep like Gaetz on Critical Race Theory .

Oh "DefiantOne" you confuse support of the military with kissing the butts of the Globalist libtards that are the leaders of the military. If you have any other questions we are here for you.

So Gen. Milley is a "globalist libtard" because he schools a dullard like Gaetz that the military does study any and all information to help them defend the country (the phrase "no your enemy" comes to mind)? His military credentials give no credence to your babbling. Thanks for proving the point of the OP.

the general is a coward
he is trying to save his job, not our country
he saw how barry obama purged the military of dissenters

• Thanks

How can Milley school anyone about something he apparently knows nothing about and does not recognize?

He is an embarrassment as Chairman of the JCS.

• Thanks

I watched every moment of this, Milley is, along with all of the other pentagon elites, an Obama holdover that Trump fucked America with, he should have fired this sub-moron on day one, and because he did not, Milley is still there, with all of the other Obama positioned Marxists. Gaetz was not schooled by this retard, the retard was outed as a Marxist indoctrinator!

BTW, you racist peddlers of this naked racism, everyone of you should be executed out of hand, there is nothing about anyone disseminating that shit which humans need tolerate, its evil, you're evil, and the earth will be a much much finer place with you and all like you removed from it!

Anti-military....anti-vet....just like your orange god calling our military members "losers" and "suckers".

Why do you lie? Does it give you a woody?

• Thanks

Oh "DefiantOne" you confuse support of the military with kissing the butts of the Globalist libtards that are the leaders of the military. If you have any other questions we are here for you.

So Gen. Milley is a "globalist libtard" because he schools a dullard like Gaetz that the military does study any and all information to help them defend the country (the phrase "no your enemy" comes to mind)? His military credentials give no credence to your babbling. Thanks for proving the point of the OP.

"no your enemy" - you fucking retard!

Ask the lower ranking military if they want a Corporal Klinger in their foxhole

Good grief

When did you serve again? I forget.

calling people racists for publicly citing and documenting the systemic racism in parts of American society....fools no one but folk like you.
What about calling people pimping a KNOWN Marxist indoctrination tactic (critical race theory) fucking COMMIES?

Is that accurate?
What is it in CRT that you object to? Could you link to the part(s) you don't like?

calling people racists for publicly citing and documenting the systemic racism in parts of American society....fools no one but folk like you.
What about calling people pimping a KNOWN Marxist indoctrination tactic (critical race theory) fucking COMMIES?

Is that accurate?

The BS is being shot down in school districts everywhere

Another failed leftist agenda
What school districts have even included it in their curriculum? Name some. And also point out some part(s) of CRT you object to.

Nice dodge. You don’t know anything about CRT do you? Just wanna cancel it because you think it is against whitey or against righty
Here .... Let me "dodge" yours too ....

Fuck off ...

I am not up for your D-E-N-I-A-L games tonight.
Dodging just affirms that you don't know what you're talking about. Good night
I didn't dodge you and you have NO RESPONSE!!!!

Fuckin' commie.
Haha, did you think I was talking to you? Having a hard time following the thread?
Nope. Just giving you a courtesy ass beating.
Excellent, that comment wasn't it was it?! Go ahead give it your best shot!
Right. John T. Ford wasn't talking to you either. Explain that.
Easily... He was asked to specifically name some CRT points that he takes issue with and he dodged because he knows nothing about CRT. I called him on it and he ignored me because he knows he can't debate the substance. That's a John T. Ford ignorance problem. Why do you think it's an ass beating for me? Johnny boy has the tucked tail here.
Yes. Here's what happened. Boceabutthole asked ME a question. John T. Ford told him to fuck off. You came in and said "nice dodge." I came and gave a response.

YOU HAVE NO REPLY TO MY RESPONSE!!!
:boo_hoo14::boo_hoo14::CryingCow::CryingCow:
What are you crying about?

Don't have a response to the FACT that critical race theory has its origin in Marxism?

What part of the CRT curriculum do you object to? What does it say? Link that section for us to look over.
The part where it attempts to use race, rather than class (critical theory or Bolshevism) to stir divide and make generations want to undo the founding and implement Marxism.

Deny it.
That part? Link it for us, please. I'd like to read over it to see if it does what you claim it does.

Forum List

Back