Matt Gaetz gets schooled on Critical Race Theory

What is it in CRT that you object to? Link to the section you don't like.
Fuck off ...

I am not up for your D-E-N-I-A-L games tonight.
Nice dodge. You don’t know anything about CRT do you? Just wanna cancel it because you think it is against whitey or against righty
He's been groomed to believe it's bad with no clue what's in it. He's a good little cultist.
Not me....

It's Marxist and YOU KNOW IT!!!
Well, give some examples from the CRT curriculum that are Marxist then.....while matching it up with the true definition of Marxist.
Are you a Marxist?

(you are)
If you are claiming that I am a Marxist, what are you basing that on. I'm curious.
If I ask you another question, will you answer with another question?

The goal of Marxism is to erode the foundation of the West. Critical Theory was the vehicle by which commies would accomplish it. You STILL see it lingering. Part of it was called Political Correctness. When that didn't work, and there were no classes to pit against each other, they turned it to race.

There. I am done convincing you of something you already know.

Fuck off ...

Nice dodge. You don’t know anything about CRT do you? Just wanna cancel it because you think it is against whitey or against righty
He's been groomed to believe it's bad with no clue what's in it. He's a good little cultist.
Not me....

You know NOTHING of Marxism nor much else, apparently.

To you white-right fascist traitors, anyone to the Left of the Archduke Ferdinand is a Marxist. Just shut up, fool.

Fuck off ...

Not me....

Well, give some examples from the CRT curriculum that are Marxist then.....while matching it up with the true definition of Marxist.
Are you a Marxist?

(you are)
If you are claiming that I am a Marxist, what are you basing that on. I'm curious.

The goal of Marxism is to erode the foundation of the West. Critical Theory was the vehicle by which commies would accomplish it. You STILL see it lingering. Part of it was called Political Correctness. When that didn't work, and there were no classes to pit against each other, they turned it to race.

Utter nonsense. The goal of Marxism was entirely different than what you state, and I won't bother explaining it to you, because clearly you haven't the requisite education or intelligence to grasp any of it.

So just do the world a favor and STFU

Milley is a suck up and always has been...he placates to whomever can pin another ribbon on his chest....we call officers like him pentagon desktop suckups...and he and others like him in our military are why we are still at war and haven't won the war we engaged in after 9-11...

I guarantee all of you....China's military is not forcing CRT on their troops....so ask yourself...after 20 plus years of war....why we can't proclaim a victory....

This is why....
View attachment 505194
Yeah right... because other countries have so easily "won" in Afghanistan, right? Just ask the Brits and the Russians.

At least Afghanistan was actually the right country to hold responsible for 9-11, unlike Iraq...smh at GOP stupidity.

No country was responsible for 911. An idealogy was....Iraq and Afghanistan happened to be where those that had the ideas resided.... that and Pakistan, Syria, Iran....etc, etc
Interesting.................................. :eusa_think:

Fuck off ...

Not me....

To you white-right fascist traitors, anyone to the Left of the Archduke Ferdinand is a Marxist. Just shut up, fool.
Are you a Marxist?

Fuck off ...

Not me....

Are you a Marxist?

(you are)

Utter nonsense. The goal of Marxism was entirely different than what you state, and I won't bother explaining it to you, because clearly you haven't the requisite education or intelligence to grasp any of it.

Riiiiiiight.

Fucking commie. I knew it.

Fuck off ...

Not me....

Are you a Marxist?

(you are)

How is it that Marxism is to erode the foundation of the West. What IS your definition of Marxism in the first place? I doubt you even know except that it's a buzzword for anything you've been brainwashed into believing is bad.

Fuck off ...

Not me....

Milley is a suck up and always has been...he placates to whomever can pin another ribbon on his chest....we call officers like him pentagon desktop suckups...and he and others like him in our military are why we are still at war and haven't won the war we engaged in after 9-11...

I guarantee all of you....China's military is not forcing CRT on their troops....so ask yourself...after 20 plus years of war....why we can't proclaim a victory....

This is why....
View attachment 505194
Yeah right... because other countries have so easily "won" in Afghanistan, right? Just ask the Brits and the Russians.

At least Afghanistan was actually the right country to hold responsible for 9-11, unlike Iraq...smh at GOP stupidity.

No country was responsible for 911. An idealogy was....Iraq and Afghanistan happened to be where those that had the ideas resided.... that and Pakistan, Syria, Iran....etc, etc

Your weeny arms tired yet?

Which countries were responsible for 911?

Don't respond with your usual BS....answer the goddamn question you fckn fraud

Fuck off ...

Not me....

Are you a Marxist?

(you are)

Riiiiiiight.

Fucking commie. I knew it.
Make up your mind.....is he a Marxist (one thing) or is he a Commie (another thing altogether)? Do you even know the definition of those two words you are throwing around like confetti?

Fuck off ...

Not me....

You're an indi

This is why....
View attachment 505194

1624631246174.png

Fuck off ...

Not me....

You're an indi

This is why....
View attachment 505194

View attachment 505376

Answer the goddamn question or shut the fck up.....fraud

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
is purging "the best officers"? Sounds like it's orange cultists that are wanting officers purged from our military right now.
The officers stalin DIDNT purge were politically correct but could lead a boy scout troop on a campout

Fuck off ...

Not me....

You're an indi

This is why....
View attachment 505194

View attachment 505376

1624631586684.png

is purging "the best officers"? Sounds like it's orange cultists that are wanting officers purged from our military right now.
The officers stalin DIDNT purge were politically correct but could lead a boy scout troop on a campout
That's Stalin.....that's the Soviet Union....now show us how officers are being "purged" in our military just like what they did in the Soviet Union. Make those connections for us.

Fuck off ...

Not me....

You're an indi

This is why....
View attachment 505194

View attachment 505376

View attachment 505379

You're getting shellacked... everyone sees it fraud

Save your lame attempts with lane memes

up your mind.....is he a Marxist (one thing) or is he a Commie (another thing altogether)?
Not at all

Marxism is the textbook of communism
How so? Give us the (your) definition of Marxism and how it is the textbook of communism. Right now, all we are getting are terms being thrown around in such a way that I doubt you know what they really mean.

Forum List

Back