Matt Gaetz gets schooled on Critical Race Theory

up your mind.....is he a Marxist (one thing) or is he a Commie (another thing altogether)?
Not at all

Marxism is the textbook of communism
How so? Give us the (your) definition of Marxism and how it is the textbook of communism. Right now, all we are getting are terms being thrown around in such a way that I doubt you know what they really mean.

Hit him with a meme...and don't demand answers when you can't provide any.....fckn fraud

What is it in CRT that you object to? Link to the section you don't like.
Fuck off ...

I am not up for your D-E-N-I-A-L games tonight.
Nice dodge. You don’t know anything about CRT do you? Just wanna cancel it because you think it is against whitey or against righty
He's been groomed to believe it's bad with no clue what's in it. He's a good little cultist.
Not me....

It's Marxist and YOU KNOW IT!!!
You know NOTHING of Marxism nor much else, apparently.

To you white-right fascist traitors, anyone to the Left of the Archduke Ferdinand is a Marxist. Just shut up, fool.

You're an indi
Milley is a suck up and always has been...he placates to whomever can pin another ribbon on his chest....we call officers like him pentagon desktop suckups...and he and others like him in our military are why we are still at war and haven't won the war we engaged in after 9-11...

I guarantee all of you....China's military is not forcing CRT on their troops....so ask yourself...after 20 plus years of war....why we can't proclaim a victory....

This is why....
View attachment 505194
Yeah right... because other countries have so easily "won" in Afghanistan, right? Just ask the Brits and the Russians.

At least Afghanistan was actually the right country to hold responsible for 9-11, unlike Iraq...smh at GOP stupidity.

No country was responsible for 911. An idealogy was....Iraq and Afghanistan happened to be where those that had the ideas resided.... that and Pakistan, Syria, Iran....etc, etc
Interesting.................................. :eusa_think:

Your weeny arms tired yet?

Which countries were responsible for 911?

Don't respond with your usual BS....answer the goddamn question you fckn fraud
View attachment 505376

Answer the goddamn question or shut the fck up.....fraud
View attachment 505379

You're getting shellacked... everyone sees it fraud

Save your lame attempts with lane memes
Funny how orange cultists can't even define CRT or Marxism or Communism and yet they think they are shellacking someone who is asking for those definitions. You have an interesting definition of "shellacking"....I bet it involves one of these:
1624631885919.png

That's Stalin.....that's the Soviet Union....now show us how officers are being "purged" in our military just like what they did in the Soviet Union. Make those connections for us.
Yes, even our most avowed radical libs are cont sending dissidents to gulags - yet

So they merely ruin the careers of officers suspected of being pro trump

All it takes is one negative evaluation in their file

What is it in CRT that you object to? Link to the section you don't like.
Fuck off ...

I am not up for your D-E-N-I-A-L games tonight.
Nice dodge. You don’t know anything about CRT do you? Just wanna cancel it because you think it is against whitey or against righty
He's been groomed to believe it's bad with no clue what's in it. He's a good little cultist.
Not me....

It's Marxist and YOU KNOW IT!!!
You know NOTHING of Marxism nor much else, apparently.

To you white-right fascist traitors, anyone to the Left of the Archduke Ferdinand is a Marxist. Just shut up, fool.

You're an indi
Milley is a suck up and always has been...he placates to whomever can pin another ribbon on his chest....we call officers like him pentagon desktop suckups...and he and others like him in our military are why we are still at war and haven't won the war we engaged in after 9-11...

I guarantee all of you....China's military is not forcing CRT on their troops....so ask yourself...after 20 plus years of war....why we can't proclaim a victory....

This is why....
View attachment 505194
Yeah right... because other countries have so easily "won" in Afghanistan, right? Just ask the Brits and the Russians.

At least Afghanistan was actually the right country to hold responsible for 9-11, unlike Iraq...smh at GOP stupidity.

No country was responsible for 911. An idealogy was....Iraq and Afghanistan happened to be where those that had the ideas resided.... that and Pakistan, Syria, Iran....etc, etc
Interesting.................................. :eusa_think:

Your weeny arms tired yet?

Which countries were responsible for 911?

Don't respond with your usual BS....answer the goddamn question you fckn fraud
View attachment 505376

Answer the goddamn question or shut the fck up.....fraud
View attachment 505379

You're getting shellacked... everyone sees it fraud

Save your lame attempts with lane memes
Funny how orange cultists can't even define CRT or Marxism or Communism and yet they think they are shellacking someone who is asking for those definitions. You have an interesting definition of "shellacking"....I bet it involves one of these: View attachment 505383

Which country, fraud? Save your memes, Plywood... they're ineffictive

up your mind.....is he a Marxist (one thing) or is he a Commie (another thing altogether)?
Not at all

How so? Give us the (your) definition of Marxism and how it is the textbook of communism. Right now, all we are getting are terms being thrown around in such a way that I doubt you know what they really mean.

Hit him with a meme...and don't demand answers when you can't provide any.....fckn fraud
Still waiting for any of you orange cultists here to:

1) give an example of something from CRT that you object to

2) show us what you believe the definition of Marxism is

That's Stalin.....that's the Soviet Union....now show us how officers are being "purged" in our military just like what they did in the Soviet Union. Make those connections for us.
Yes, even our most avowed radical libs are cont sending dissidents to gulags - yet

So they merely ruin the careers of officers suspected of being pro trump

All it takes is one negative evaluation in their file
How are they ruining the careers of officers "suspected of being pro trump"?

Can you give us some examples of how that has been done and to whom?

Not at all

Which countries, fraud? Cease deflecting or go pretend you're a has been aviator

I will:

CRT emphasizes how racism and disparate racial outcomes can be the result of complex, changing and often subtle social and institutional dynamics, rather than explicit and intentional prejudices by individuals.

What could they possibly mean?
:laughing0301:

What could possibly be the goal here?

You forget that I got into grad school off of grades I "earned" by writing like my name was Chairman Mao.

Breakdown on how this con-versation is going:

Cultist: I hate "X"!

Non-Cultist: What is it about "X" you don't like?

Cultist: It is "Y"!

Non-Cultist: Can you give examples for us?

Cultist: You are a "Yist"! (sprinklings of person attacks)

Non-Cultist: Do you know what "Y" means? Can you define it for us?

Cultist: You are a "Yist"! (sprinklings of deflections/off-topics)

Non-Cultist: So, you can't give examples of the parts of "X" you don't like and you can't define "Y"!

Cultist: I DECLARE VICTORY!!!!!!

Can you give us some examples of how that has been done and to whom?
I already told you

They are passed over for promotion

And no I dont have any names to offer at this time
How do you know why people are passed over for promotion? Are you privy to their FitReps and what they say? Do you even know what a FitRep looks like? I had FitReps my whole career. How many have YOU seen and what is in them?

Non-Cultist: So, you can't give examples of the parts of "X" you don't like and you can't define "Y"!

Do you ever add anything of value to any debate?....

Look at the post right above yours, genius.

I will:

CRT emphasizes how racism and disparate racial outcomes can be the result of complex, changing and often subtle social and institutional dynamics, rather than explicit and intentional prejudices by individuals.

You forget that I got into grad school off of grades I "earned" by writing like my name was Chairman Mao.
In other words.....racism and disparate racial outcomes are the result of complex things, changing things, subtle things.

You think racism is simple and can be explained away as individual responsibilities?

I see your problem here. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Do you ever add anything of value to any debate?....
(sprinklings of personal attacks)

Last edited:
I will:

In other words.....racism and disparate racial outcomes are the result of complex things, changing things, subtle things.

You think racism is simple and can be explained away as individual responsibilities?

I see your problem here. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I know you don't get it. That's why you have been conned so easily.

I'll slow down for your uneducated ass.

What does "disparate racial outcomes" mean to you? Let's start there.

Not at all

Which countries, fraud? Cease deflecting or go pretend you're a has been aviator
(sprinklings of personal attacks)

Forum List

Back