🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Matt Gaetz Was Right

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
But will the other side admit it?

---Matt Gaetz Was Right: Con-Man Stephen Alford Indicted for Attempted Extortion of Rep. Gaetz’s Family of $25 Million---
---It’s not a surprise the left is after Gaetz since he is such an effective communicator and a staunch Trump supporter.---

gaetz.........lolllooolol.

gaetz is a loon, daddy's boy, NEVER had a real job.
Yet he lectures me? Fuck Off geatz.

---Matt Gaetz Was Right: Con-Man Stephen Alford Indicted for Attempted Extortion of Rep. Gaetz’s Family of $25 Million---
---It’s not a surprise the left is after Gaetz since he is such an effective communicator and a staunch Trump supporter.---

He's a creep who goes after young girls. I hope he's charged soon. I can't find any references to any charges filed in the Gaetz case.

BTW, links to the Gateway Pundit are completely disregarded as fake News.

gaetz.........lolllooolol.

gaetz is a loon, daddy's boy, NEVER had a real job.
Yet he lectures me? Fuck Off geatz.

WHat an influential argument you make. I think I just changed into a commuist like you.

He's a creep who goes after young girls. I hope he's charged soon. I can't find any references to any charges filed in the Gaetz case.

BTW, links to the Gateway Pundit are completely disregarded as fake News.
Because there aren’t any crimes to charge him with.

There's something wrong with a guy who gets his kicks sniffing Butch Green's box.

The Yellow Press is really attacking Gaetz

Gaetz
Grassley
McConnell
Cawthorn

It works both ways.
But nice try.
Gaetz - After graduating from William & Mary Law School,Gaetz worked at the law firm Keefe, Anchors & Gordon (now AnchorsGordon) in Fort Walton Beach.

Grassley - From 1967 to 1968, Grassley taught at Charles City College.

McConnell - His first day of training at Fort Knox, Kentucky, was July 9, 1967, two days after taking the bar exam, and his last day was August 15, 1967. Shortly after his arrival, he was diagnosed with optic neuritis and was deemed medically unfit for military service. After five weeks at Fort Knox, he was honorably discharged.

Cawthorn - Cawthorn is the owner of SPQR Holdings, LLC, a real estate investment firm in Hendersonville.

Nice failure.

Now that has been legally proven Matt Gaetz was right, like I always knew he was, the demonRats will have to find some other fakes news to complain about.

From your link: The congressman is currently under criminal investigation over an allegation that he sex trafficked a minor and, prosecutors alleged that Alford falsely claimed he could help Gaetz obtain a pardon from former President Donald Trump.

Forum List

Back