Matthew Whitaker scheduled to testify publicly on Friday

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler is preparing to issue a subpoena to compel acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker to testify before his panel, signaling he might be anticipating a no-show for Friday’s public hearing.

“In an abundance of caution — to ensure that Mr. Whitaker both appears in the hearing room on Friday morning and answers our questions cleanly — I have asked the Committee to authorize me to issue a subpoena to compel his testimony,” Nadler said in a statement Tuesday. “To be clear, I hope never to use this subpoena.”

More: Nadler prepares subpoena for Whitaker if he backs out of testimony

Good news! Nadler sounds prepared. Go Nadler! What do you think?

You mean Whitaker is preparing to do an Eric "The RED," Holder's trick. And be a no show!....How do you make the chief. Law enforcer to answer a subpoena?

House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler is preparing to issue a subpoena to compel acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker to testify before his panel, signaling he might be anticipating a no-show for Friday’s public hearing.

“In an abundance of caution — to ensure that Mr. Whitaker both appears in the hearing room on Friday morning and answers our questions cleanly — I have asked the Committee to authorize me to issue a subpoena to compel his testimony,” Nadler said in a statement Tuesday. “To be clear, I hope never to use this subpoena.”

BashSig.jpg

Nadler is a disgusting, obese, anti-American POS. This is just a sneaky way to trap the dude who is retiring in a week to entrap in a process crime like Mueller has done to other folks in the past two years in regards to the fake Russian hoax.

You mean Whitaker is preparing to do an Eric "The RED," Holder's trick. And be a no show!....How do you make the chief. Law enforcer to answer a subpoena?

Proof? Link? I thought Holder was about documents - not testimony.
The precedent is set!

Eric Holder Is Defying the Law by Resisting Subpoena | Debate Club | US News
U.S. News & World Report › debate-club

Jul 3, 2012 · A subpoena can also command someone to bring items or documents with them for their testimony. This is what has been happening in the House of Representatives. ... For months, Holder has ignored the subpoena. When Darryl Issa asked if the documents had been assembled within the Justice Department, Holder refused to answer

The precedent is set!

Jul 3, 2012 · A subpoena can also command someone to bring items or documents with them for their testimony. This is what has been happening in the House of Representatives. ... For months, Holder has ignored the subpoena. When Darryl Issa asked if the documents had been assembled within the Justice Department, Holder refused to answer

A judge overruled the House contempt charge.

Judge declines to hold Attorney General Eric Holder in contempt

What's he gonna testify about, he's only been the acting AG for a couple of minutes.

The precedent is set!

Which is why he said precedent.

The precedent is set!

Link?

The precedent is set!

JUDGE SHOPPING can work both ways!....another precedent set by that judge!

These politicians sure like their titles.

House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler, May as well read Fry Manager McDonald's...

Now that I think about it...

The fry manager at McD's actually does something. Bad comparison.

The precedent is set!

Judge declines to hold Attorney General Eric Holder in contempt

The law requires the AG to submit it to a grand jury, not a commie judge.

Forum List

Back