Mattis retiring - or being fired?

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Just heard on MSNBC that he'll be leaving in a couple months. Was it his idea or Trump's? Regardless, it will be one less adult in the Trump administration.

Last edited:
He’s already disgraced his name and service, but better to quit now than wait even longer I suppose.

Just heard on MSNBC that he'll be leaving in a couple months. Was it his idea or Trump's? Regardless, it will be one less adult in the Trump administration.

He was one of the 3 or so cabinet picks I felt was a good choice. Will be sad to see him go. The sadder thing is Trump will likely fill it with another yes man who has no mind of his own

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

He was one of the 3 or so cabinet picks I felt was a good choice. Will be sad to see him go. The sadder thing is Trump will likely fill it with another yes man who has no mind of his own

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I would guess that Lindsey Graham may be sucking up to replace Mattis - if he can't replace Sessions. OMG...

Sure sounds like Mattis is the anonymous OP-ED author.

If he had any REAL integrity he would quit tomorrow and go right to Congress with a letter detailing what he saw and asking for an investigative committee to be empaneled

How many is that now gone ? 61? He cleaned out the swamp LOL....He's unfit

If he had any REAL integrity he would quit tomorrow and go right to Congress with a letter detailing what he saw and asking for an investigative committee to be empaneled

Under normal circumstances I would agree - except that the current NaziCon Congress would do absolutely NOTHING.

Under normal circumstances I would agree - except that the current NaziCon Congress would do absolutely NOTHING.
They've been nothing but yellow cowards up till now Why think they'll change?

This entire Administration is one stinking, hot pile of cow dung, so who the heck knows?

Forum List

Back