Russia and Saudi Arabia fixing oil prices to help trump

I think it could absolutely be true. They want trump to win in November so they can continue to play on his ego. He will give up our deepest secrets if he is told how pretty or smart he is.
Put in supports xiden.

Put in supports xiden.

Current OPEC members are Algeria, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Libya, Nigeria, the Republic of the Congo, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates and Venezuela.

Meanwhile, Angola, Ecuador, Indonesia, and Qatar are former OPEC members.

The article is dumb. Saudi Arabia is going green. They have an astonishing amount of solar applications.

They need oil to be $100 a barrel.

We buy almost no oil from Arabia or OPEC.
What is Saudi Arabia’s main export?

Yes, Saudia Arabia is trying to help Trump, yet it is the democrats that have increased the demand for Saudi Oil
No link to backup that bullshit claim?

Also, let me ask you this. When American oil companies mass produce to flood the markets with oil, how much do you think that saves you? Not even 10 cents a gallon. But you can be bought cheap.

It is true, the Democrats have increased the demand for Saudi Arabian oil. Anybody with half a brain sees that.

No link? Links are not proof and those who ask for links are so under-educated or stupid, that is there only thought.

bbbbbut where is the link, it is only true if google says it is true

I think it could absolutely be true. They want trump to win in November so they can continue to play on his ego. He will give up our deepest secrets if he is told how pretty or smart he is.
Somebody needs to do something to offset Poopeypants hatred of America.

It is true, the Democrats have increased the demand for Saudi Arabian oil. Anybody with half a brain sees that.

No link? Links are not proof and those who ask for links are so under-educated or stupid, that is there only thought.

bbbbbut where is the link, it is only true if google says it is true

Well then democrats have increased the demand for Saudi Oil is just your right wing opinion. With nothing to back it up.

See, I provide evidence that Biden is great and you are just a liar

U.S. Energy Independence Soars To Highest Level In Over 70 Years​

May 2, 2023,

Also, let me ask you this. When American oil companies mass produce to flood the markets with oil, how much do you think that saves you? Not even 10 cents a gallon. But you can be bought cheap.
MAGA just throws BS against the wall to see how much they can make stick. They learned it from their orange messiah.

Of course that is BS. A vote for trump is a vote for Poootin.
I am voting for Trump

download.jpg

Biden needs a strategy to counter this strategy. But refilling the spr, will not address immediate concerns.

Additionally, Netanyahu is going to continue the war in Gaza for at least two reasons. First, he knows his political career is over once the war stops. Secondly, he also would like to see trump reelected. trump does not care about the Palestinians and has never supported a two state solution. He doesn't care if Israel steals Palestinian land.

Biden has a lot of external forces going against him right now. Not to mention the whacko RFK Jr...who evidently was dropped on his head as a baby.
Blame it on Russia, Blame it on Netanyahu, wake the f' up! it is the runaway inflation and the sheer stupidity and denial by this administration. People are working two and three jobs to make it.

sealybobo rides the short bus

No I drive a F150. And I have a Quad that goes in the back. And I tow a Pontoon that takes gas too.

That doesn't mean I can't be for going green. One day pontoons like mine will have to be battery. There are already some small lakes in MI that are battery only. You don't need a 25, 50 or 100 horse.

But you have to have gas for the boats on the big lakes and oceans. For now. Eventually all boats will be battery too. Not outboard motors but inboard. Jets.

Right now we are like cavemen using coal and oil. One day we will be more advanced.

Forum List

Back