Maureen Dowd: M A D A M - P R E S I D E N T !!

drivebymedia

Mar 4, 2013

WASHINGTON — PRESIDENT OBAMA proved himself a great segue artist Friday, as he smoothly glided from his previously unassailable position on the matter of surveillance to his new unassailable position on the matter of surveillance.

Yet while Barry is in the thick of it, the air is thick with Hillary. From the sidelines, she is soaking up a disproportionate amount of attention and energy, as though she were already Madam President.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/11/opinion/sunday/dowd-madam-president.html?ref=politics&_r=0

:)

She is supposed to be resting and off making $200,000 speeches, but instead she’s around every political corner.

The cicadas never showed up. But we can’t hear ourselves think here this summer over the roar of the Clinton machine — and the buzzing back to life of old Clinton enemies. Meanwhile, Obama’s vaunted campaign machine, which has morphed into a political group called Organizing for Action, has sputtered in its attempt to tear down Republican obstacles and push through his agenda.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/11/opinion/sunday/dowd-madam-president.html?ref=politics&_r=1&

Well MoDo, the chicadas did show up, but are now burying themselves in their holes for another 17 years!

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-BWzaYp3qc][FLASHBACK] Hillary blames an awful internet video when the bodies of 4 Dead Americans arrive home - YouTube[/ame]

What kind of person who claimed to be the friend of the Ambassador LIES her ass off and refused to do anything to save the life of her friend?

Here's Hillary LIAR Clinton claiming she was shot at in Bosnia.. she later admits she lies about it after being busted by CBS:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2rtBUfc6YA]Hillary Clinton Lies About Her Trip to Bosnia - YouTube[/ame]

Here come's old Hilly's pandering to the black community and changing her voice:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egJ8NtvVFs8]WTF MOMENTS HILLARY TALKING BLACK - YouTube[/ame]

Here's Chrissy pissypants having an entire roundtable discussing HILLARY BEING A LIAR lmao

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8PY_oq_mm8]On Hardball**Round Table Discusses Hillary's Lies**4/7/08 - YouTube[/ame]

Here's the BIG MOUTH AL SHARPTON trashing Hillary Clinton roflmao

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fnaynaw_mjQ]Al Sharpton Attacks Hillary Clinton - YouTube[/ame]

Hey, lets all go to the twilight zone...

trolls reside there and beat the living shit out of each other from what I've heard...

don't FEED THE TROLLS

Here's the BLACK SEPARATIST Jeremiah Wright, Obama's long time friend and preacher of 20 years calling Jesus a poor black man being controlled by rich whites.. He goes on to trash WHITE HILLARY CLINTON.. lmao

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvI3b002rps]Jeremiah Wright Attacks Hillary & White America - YouTube[/ame]

Unfortunately LGS, to the low information voter, lying doesn't matter. The low information voters are now in the majority.

You're right .. and thats why it's important for us to keep putting the truth out there.. At any given time, there are like 200- 500 people reading the Politics section here.. if someone stumbles on this site and is down the middle, not knowing the truth.. we need to have proof of it.. it's doing our part.

Unfortunately LGS, to the low information voter, lying doesn't matter. The low information voters are now in the majority.

You're right .. and thats why it's important for us to keep putting the truth out there.. At any given time, there are like 200- 500 people reading the Politics section here.. if someone stumbles on this site and is down the middle, not knowing the truth.. we need to have proof of it.. it's doing our part.

I agree with you LadyG, but this type of troll stuff isn't worth doing anything about, in my opinion..but keep up the good work

I agree with you LadyG, but this type of troll stuff isn't worth doing anything about, in my opinion..but keep up the good work

I know precisely what you're saying and you're spot on Stephanie..but that's the purpose of these "creepers." They spam the interwebz with a disinformation propaganda campaign. Do you know most young voters 18- 25 a vast majority of their news and information comes from the internet? When blanket statements are searched, a search engine produces even comments from forums in the hit engine.. so although this douche gets off on spamming the board, we must never tire of putting out the truth...

I know precisely what you're saying and you're spot on Stephanie..but that's the purpose of these "creepers." They spam the interwebz with a disinformation propaganda campaign. Do you know most young voters 18- 25 a vast majority of their news and information comes from the internet? When blanket statements are searched, a search engine produces even comments from forums in the hit engine.. so although this douche gets off on spamming the board, we must never tire of putting out the truth...

Very good my dear...I'll keep that in mind...
:thup:

Indeed. This forum is full of the communists. Again - Hillary "The Wide" Clinton can't manage a marriage but she is capable of managing a country!?!

Goes to show you the intelligence level of the "average" commie democrat.....

Indeed. This forum is full of the communists. Again - Hillary "The Wide" Clinton can't manage a marriage but she is capable of managing a country!?!

Goes to show you the intelligence level of the "average" commie democrat.....

BINGO!

This country is doomed with the level of Democrat voters today...they find fishing licenses, tax returns and horses as more important

Bingo bango LGS. I had a thread up last night (note to self drag it back) about Valerie Jaretts father in law working directly with Obama's mentor Frank Marshall Davis in the Communist Party.

Some said "well we knew that a couple of years ago". Now while that's all fine and dandy I don't think you can put truth out there enough.

Because although some knew it, how many didn't?

I knew the Frank Marshall Davis true communist connection back in 2007 and posted till my fingers bled about this man from Chicago known as Barack Too many on our side still didn't want to believe it. I was mainly posting out of Hannity at the time.

Worse yet the American press refused to cover the story of Obama's mentor. I only found out about FMD from the Daily Mail UK in the beginning.

So you can't put the truth out there often enough. We must continue to be board warriors. :eusa_angel:

Bingo bango LGS. I had a thread up last night (note to self drag it back) about Valerie Jaretts father in law working directly with Obama's mentor Frank Marshall Davis in the Communist Party.

Some said "well we knew that a couple of years ago". Now while that's all fine and dandy I don't think you can put truth out there enough.

I knew the Frank Marshall Davis true communist connection back in 2007 and posted till my fingers bled about this man from Chicago known as Barack Too many on our side still didn't want to believe it. I was mainly posting out of Hannity at the time.

Worse yet the American press refused to cover the story of Obama's mentor. I only found out about FMD from the Daily Mail UK in the beginning.

So you can't put the truth out there often enough. We must continue to be board warriors. :eusa_angel:

Someone (Sorry, can't remember who) recently put these pics up of Frank Marshall Davis and Obama:

Google Image Result for http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Obama-real-father-film.jpg

Barry looks NOTHING like his "father" yet appears to look nearly identical to Davis......

Kind of makes one wonder, doesn't it? I don't suppose that it actually matters, But MY opinion would be that good old Frank was around for a little more than just "mentoring"..:lol:

Someone (Sorry, can't remember who) recently put these pics up of Frank Marshall Davis and Obama:

Google Image Result for http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Obama-real-father-film.jpg

Barry looks NOTHING like his "father" yet appears to look nearly identical to Davis......

Kind of makes one wonder, doesn't it? I don't suppose that it actually matters, But MY opinion would be that good old Frank was around for a little more than just "mentoring"..:lol:

Wow..Amazing resemblance actually.. Is there any information on Obama's mother having known Frank Marshall?

Forum List

Back