Maureen Dowd: M A D A M - P R E S I D E N T !!

She is going to kick your asses. Just like Obama did....twice.

Go Hillary. The first black president, then the first Female president and guess what children, they are democrats of course.
Wrong. Americans will have had it up to their eyebrows in Leftist loser policy and finally elect a CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICAN since Ronald the Great. I will enjoy watching your tiny liberal heads explode.

Didnt you say the same ting in 12? Serious question, did you all predict how the country was on your side and Obama was going to be chased out of office..

righty?

Wha happened?

Go Hillary. The first black president, then the first Female president and guess what children, they are democrats of course.

Yea, the two slum THUGZ who sat by while Americans died and DID nothing as they begged for help..

We are not talking about 9/11 here. Please, get over that. Bush is no longer in office.

Righty.

They were both in Hawaii c.1960. She was taking courses there. He was a newspaper columnist and a poet. It is hardly inconceivable that she met him at the university. She was 3 months pregnant when she married Barack Obama Sr.

Frank talks quite openly in his memoirs about deflowering and showing the "sexual ropes" to a young girl of a friend of his with his wife.

Now you fucking nuts are denying who his father is?

So, what you are saying it, he is not a kenyan muslim marxist?

:lol:

I never said that. I was talking about Frank Marshall Davis. What are you on about?

581484_591604787558720_1447878207_n.png

And, Hillary is a good place to start.

I'm w/ Dowd on this> I won't vote for dynasties, Clinton's or Bush's. If Hillary is the candidate, I won't vote in that election if there is no viable anti-establishment alternative.

581484_591604787558720_1447878207_n.png

And, Hillary is a good place to start.

Yeah, you're right. I want this sea hag (who can't handle her own marriage) playing "Queen" with our country. Again - she is unable to handle her own marriage, but she is capable of handling this country.

You lefties are a bunch of clowns......:cuckoo:

- she is unable to handle her own marriage, but she is capable of handling this country.

Dubya was unable to handle this country or his fear of heights ...

:)

You are right on that !

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fnaynaw_mjQ]Al Sharpton Attacks Hillary Clinton - YouTube[/ame]

Al Sharpton calls out Hillary on being a RACIST

April 2013: Al Sharpton stating Hillary being a racist shouldn't be the presumptive nominee..
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgSIdjryTlQ]Al Sharpton Clearly Not On Board The Hillary 2016 Express - YouTube[/ame]

You are right on that !

You know what they say about anyone who ASSUMES???

Surely you don't want to make an ASS out of U and ME when Her Royal Thighness gets trounced in the primaries.

Republicans wanted Obama in 2008 - they assumed he was much easier to beat than Hillary.

They got what they asked for!

Forum List

Back