Maxine Waters & Al Green Given Up On Impeaching Trump.So What Will They Do Now In Their Free Time?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:afro: :blues: :blsmile: Well, it's been a while since we have heard Al and Maxine. It seemed as if their only job as Congressmen have been to impeach Trump on their own given powers. So how many times has Al Green attempted to impeach Trump for a number of reasons that were just laughable? And Maxine? she just wants to impeach Trump because he's too white.
:right:
Well after about 16 months of "Attempting To Impeach 45", nothing has happened! Trump is still President. So what will Al and Maxine do now with all of this free time? Wild Animal Hunting?
:th_thgoodpost:

Perhaps now they both have more time to spend smoking their crack cocaine. It's hard to be a crackhead and impeach a President at the same time.

:afro: :blues: :blsmile: Well, it's been a while since we have heard Al and Maxine. It seemed as if their only job as Congressmen have been to impeach Trump on their own given powers. So how many times has Al Green attempted to impeach Trump for a number of reasons that were just laughable? And Maxine? she just wants to impeach Trump because he's too white.
Well after about 16 months of "Attempting To Impeach 45", nothing has happened! Trump is still President. So what will Al and Maxine do now with all of this free time? Wild Animal Hunting?

I'm guessing they are at Johnsons office discussing the boyancy of islands.

• Banned
Perhaps now they both have more time to spend smoking their crack cocaine. It's hard to be a crackhead and impeach a President at the same time.
I'm sure that Maxine Brown has been making more trips to "James Brown Wigs R Us" now that she has nothing better to do

polka.gif

I'm guessing they are at Johnsons office discussing the boyancy of islands.
I can see Maxine attempting to deal with the crisis going on in Guam

I'm sure that Maxine Brown has been making more trips to "James Brown Wigs R Us" now that she has nothing better to do

Spooky. I thought I was the only one who noticed the resemblance.

jbmw2.jpg

I hope they both are aware that they are too old to eat those large fattening meals at KFC. I think they are just down to gefelte fish sandwiches and prune juice

I hope they both are aware that they are too old to eat those large fattening meals at KFC. I think they are just down to gefelte fish sandwiches and prune juice

Not to sound racist or anything, but would you really deny them fried chicken? That's just cruel, mang. :tongue:

Not to sound racist or anything, but would you really deny those two fried chicken? That's just cruel, mang.
They are both over 70. No more fried chicken for you!!! Just soup!!!

So since you haven’t heard them say it recently, you assume they changed their minds?
Thanks for proving the magnitude of your idiocy

Spooky. I thought I was the only one who noticed the resemblance.

jbmw2.jpg
Letting your racist flag fly again I see.
About those sources again, you pussy.

i can vision Maxine shooting at stray tazmainian devils in her neighborhood,,,,being they are all racists

As already mentioned, they will just smoke more crack, solicit more bribes, encourage more police assassinations, work harder on screwing over their stupid brain dead constituents, you know, the usual.

We should all help Maxine stay focused on running for President; she is the perfect Democratic Party candidate, after all, represents them to a T, and we should all do our level best to get her the nomination in 2020.

As already mentioned, they will just smoke more crack, solicit more bribes, encourage more police assassinations, work harder on screwing over their stupid brain dead constituents, you know, the usual.

We should all help Maxine stay focused on running for President; she is the perfect Democratic Party candidate, after all, represents them to a T, and we should all do our level best to get her the nomination in 2020.

Forum List

Back