Maxine Waters Doesn't Agree With CNN/Cook Political Report

Independent thinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
Election forecaster Cook Political Report moved several critical swing states toward former President Donald Trump in their latest election forecast. Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA), who supports Biden remaining as the Democratic nominee, responds to the polling.

Granted, it's a very low bar to hurdle when it comes to Maxine Waters

Election forecaster Cook Political Report moved several critical swing states toward former President Donald Trump in their latest election forecast. Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA), who supports Biden remaining as the Democratic nominee, responds to the polling.

Granted, it's a very low bar to hurdle when it comes to Maxine Waters

The bunker containing the last vestiges of the Biden cult is getting smaller every day. :abgg2q.jpg:

Maxine Waters Doesn't Agree With CNN/Cook Political Report​

Who cares? Apparently there is a significant number of people who will support Biden or whoever the dem nominee turns out to be, based on one thing and one thing only: That person isn't Donald Trump. It ain't about logic or policies or anything else but blind hatred.

Maxine Waters Doesn't Agree With CNN/Cook Political Report​

Who cares? Apparently there is a significant number of people who will support Biden or whoever the dem nominee turns out to be, based on one thing and one thing only: That person isn't Donald Trump. It ain't about logic or policies or anything else but blind hatred.
Joy Reid from MSNBC said she would be voting for Biden even if he was in a coma. I'm guessing orange man bad.

Joy Reid from MSNBC said she would be voting for Biden even if he was in a coma. I'm guessing orange man bad.

Agreed. No doubt some might say we are doing the same thing, voting for Trump out of blind hatred for the democrats. But the truth is that I don't hate anybody, but I cannot support the policies and agenda that the democrats want to enact. IOW, it ain't personal for me at least, rather it is a logical and practical decision.

Forum List

Back