Maxine Waters.Hmm.She Sure Has Been Quiet Lately.Gee,Why?Did She Give Up?Too Embarrassed To Speak?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
Remember, right after Trump won, months on end with Maxine Brown and her wigs promising to "Impeach 45",,?,,,well? it seems she decided to give it rest.
Anyone know/can explain why?
:aargh: :bang3: :blsmile: :cul2: :crybaby: :cow: :cranky::dunno: :eek-52: :oops-28:

Which is it? Maxine Waters, or Maxine Brown?

Either way, I have no idea why she's quieted down, I'm just glad she has...

Remember, right after Trump won, months on end with Maxine [Waters] and her wigs promising to "Impeach 45",,?,,,well? it seems she decided to give it rest.

The answer is rather obvious. The Democrats are in a state of SW (smoldering wreckage). I mean that quit literally.

They shot their total wad into impeaching Trump. The well is dry. They are recovering, assessing their injury, mending their wounds, looking at current events, talking to their experts and trying to figure out what their options are going forward.

39A8922900000578-3866182-image-a-25_1477296674487.jpg

rescue-personnel-douse-the-smoldering-wreckage-of-crashed-helicopter-picture-id498474428.jpg

The Democrats have just been hit broadside by a speeding locomotive, and right now, barely know what day of the week it is.

trumo express.jpg

Remember, right after Trump won, months on end with Maxine [Waters] and her wigs promising to "Impeach 45",,?,,,well? it seems she decided to give it rest.

The answer is rather obvious. The Democrats are in a state of SW (smoldering wreckage). I mean that quit literally.

They shot their total wad into impeaching Trump. The well is dry. They are recovering, assessing their injury, mending their wounds, looking at current events, talking to their experts and trying to figure out what their options are going forward.

View attachment 305787
View attachment 305788

The Democrats have just been hit broadside by a speeding locomotive, and right now, barely know what day of the week it is.

View attachment 305789
so what is maxine gonna do in 2021? Impeach 46?

Remember, right after Trump won, months on end with Maxine Brown and her wigs promising to "Impeach 45",,?,,,well? it seems she decided to give it rest.
:aargh: :bang3: :blsmile: :cul2: :crybaby: :cow: :cranky::dunno: :eek-52: :oops-28:
Yes, it HAS been nice not hearing from Mad Maxine. She'll most likely be on her deathbed and will STILL be chanting, "Em Peach Fo-Fi, Em Peach Fo-Fi!"

so what is maxine gonna do in 2021? Impeach 46?
POTUS #46 won't take the oath of office until 2025 - Trump being reelected this year - and the Dems will no longer control the House (or impeachment) after this January.

Maybe she actually has a sense of shame over the asinine things she's said and done. That puts her one up on Trump.

Maybe she actually has a sense of shame over the asinine things she's said and done. That puts her one up on Trump.
I don't THINK so, Sluggo. She is a complete moron.

I enjoy threads about this illiterate simian. There's something about the Butterfly Effect responsible for this neanderthal actually being in front of the cameras instead of cleaning motel shitters in Compton. Scholars should study this anomaly and try to ensure it never happens again. In the meantime, it's my pleasure to ridicule and laugh at this animal.

Forum List

Back