Maxine Waters On "The View" .What?, No Questions About Limpopo?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:2up: Now wouldn't you think that this would of been one of the first questions a host would of asked of the senile Congresswoman?
Maxine Waters taking that call from the Ukraine made major headlines, {well at least on you-tube}.
And how come to this day, no one has asked/questioned Maxine why she fell for that prank call? Yet, she is the one trying to make Trump look like the total dolt that she is?
:dunno:

:2up: Now wouldn't you think that this would of been one of the first questions a host would of asked of the senile Congresswoman?
Maxine Waters taking that call from the Ukraine made major headlines, {well at least on you-tube}.
And how come to this day, no one has asked/questioned Maxine why she fell for that prank call? Yet, she is the one trying to make Trump look like the total dolt that she is?

That "lady" (and in her case I use the term very loosely) is batshit crazy.

• Banned

what is the dufass going to do if Trump is still President come January?

Keep her going! The lunatic dims will never win anything again!

That woman is another fine example of how retarded some democrats are.

Is it any wonder why these people are still scratching their heads trying to understand why they're losing? :laugh:

Last edited:

Pitch another hissy fit is my guess........

by February we will have "Impeach Maxine" rallies

That dumb bitch will soon be history.

I honestly can't believe she lasted as long as she did.

i wonder how many dead people have voted for her since day 1

i wonder how many dead people have voted for her since day 1
I doubt we'll ever know.

I'm just glad we finally have a president looking out for our best interest.

Forum List

Back