🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Maxine Waters Struck Deaf

Maxine "dirty" Waters lost her mind long ago...but she still has a very lucrative job.

Just think, that idiot is the brain trust of the Democrat Party nowadays. I hope she runs for President. Perfect representative for the Party of Moon Bats.

Bill O had her pegged last week:

images.jpeg

Maxine is the poster girl for all that ails Congress.

She is the poster child for all the batshit crazy Democrats for sure. She replace Debbie Wasserman Dumbass for that distinction. After her we have Sheila Jackson Lee and Alcee Hasitings.

Lol and Democrats aren't even embarrassed by her or racists like Perez; they aren't even embarrassed by Hillary.

Democrats are never embarrassed by anything, not even Obama who was the worst President this country ever had or Crooked Hillary, the worst Presidential candidate ever..

Lol and Democrats aren't even embarrassed by her or racists like Perez; they aren't even embarrassed by Hillary.

Democrats are never embarrassed by anything, not even Obama who was the worst President this country ever had or Crooked Hillary, the worst Presidential candidate ever..

What would they have to be embarrassed about?

Maxine Waters father who was a slave in 1866, must be so so embarrassed to show his face in heaven being all souls are very aware of Maxines sheer stupidity and senilty

Well look at the right wing butt party ganging up on Maxi. A bunch of jerk off losers throwing a heap of bran-less shit on one of the most respected members of Congress.

BTW, the dumbass who started this thread forgot to include WTF she was deaf about. I thought what she had to say was beautiful. From the link in the OP...

"He needs to quit it. He needs to stop it," she continued. "This is a president that has shown that he does not have what it takes to lead this country. As a matter of fact, I've never heard a president of the United States been called a liar as much as he's been called a liar by practically everybody. He just does not have credibility."
No one speaks the truth like a liberal. In fact, liberals are the only ones who speak the truth. All the right speaks is grade school hyperbole.

Well look at the right wing butt party ganging up on Maxi. A bunch of jerk off losers throwing a heap of bran-less shit on one of the most respected members of Congress.

BTW, the dumbass who started this thread forgot to include WTF she was deaf about. I thought what she had to say was beautiful. From the link in the OP...

"He needs to quit it. He needs to stop it," she continued. "This is a president that has shown that he does not have what it takes to lead this country. As a matter of fact, I've never heard a president of the United States been called a liar as much as he's been called a liar by practically everybody. He just does not have credibility."
No one speaks the truth like a liberal. In fact, liberals are the only ones who speak the truth. All the right speaks is grade school hyperbole.

So when one of yours attacks one of ours, that's honorable, but the other way around, it's grade school hyperbole.

Forum List

Back