Maxine Waters Struck Deaf

Lol and Democrats aren't even embarrassed by her or racists like Perez; they aren't even embarrassed by Hillary.

Democrats are never embarrassed by anything, not even Obama who was the worst President this country ever had or Crooked Hillary, the worst Presidential candidate ever..

What would they have to be embarrassed about?

we can just vision Maxine in High School attempting to answer the most basic questions in History Class......Mrs Crabtree: Maxine Waters, Name the President and the bill he signed to put an end to slavery in the 19th Century.......Maxine: Huh? What? I thought this was the 19th century......Crabtree: No little girl, the 19th Century were the years between 1800 and 1899. ,,,Maxine,,,oh,,oh,,,ok.....uhm,,,and uze want to know which Pezident signed some bill to end slavery?,,,,right?..........Crabtree: yes, little girl,,do you know the answer?.........Maxine,,,,well,,,um,,,lets see,,,,,,,I am gonna say that it was President Benjamin Franklin,,and the name of the bill was the Constitution Of The Ejaculation,,,of the Constipation of the Menustration?........something like that?...........Mrs.Crabtree: No Maxine, and based on the last 42 questions I have asked you all week, I am sending you back to the third grade. :laugh2:

Last edited:
So when one of yours attacks one of ours, that's honorable, but the other way around, it's grade school hyperbole.
No. My attacks are kick-ass! I'll prove it right now. Here's one...

I don't know who sucks more, you or the Cavs!

How 'bout that?

How about that? Very typical for your kind.

As for our sports teams, who is doing better than us? Champs in basketball and world series contestant both in the same year. We like it and we'll keep what we have.

Now Maxine Sewer Waters is trying to ride on the coat tails of the Donald for attention. How nice and desperate at the same time.

How about that? Very typical for your kind.

As for our sports teams, who is doing better than us? Champs in basketball and world series contestant both in the same year. We like it and we'll keep what we have.

Now Maxine Sewer Waters is trying to ride on the coat tails of the Donald for attention. How nice and desperate at the same time.
Anyone riding on the Donald's coat tails better know self defense.

Well look at the right wing butt party ganging up on Maxi. A bunch of jerk off losers throwing a heap of bran-less shit on one of the most respected members of Congress.

BTW, the dumbass who started this thread forgot to include WTF she was deaf about. I thought what she had to say was beautiful. From the link in the OP...

"He needs to quit it. He needs to stop it," she continued. "This is a president that has shown that he does not have what it takes to lead this country. As a matter of fact, I've never heard a president of the United States been called a liar as much as he's been called a liar by practically everybody. He just does not have credibility."
No one speaks the truth like a liberal. In fact, liberals are the only ones who speak the truth. All the right speaks is grade school hyperbole.
Lol, thanks for the laugh this morning.

Lol and Democrats aren't even embarrassed by her or racists like Perez; they aren't even embarrassed by Hillary.

Democrats are never embarrassed by anything, not even Obama who was the worst President this country ever had or Crooked Hillary, the worst Presidential candidate ever..

What would they have to be embarrassed about?

The Democrats are not even embarrassed about Crooked Hillary's blatant lies, compromising national security or the fact she got filthy rich selling government influence and laundering the money through a scam foundation. They should be embarrassed that she once defended a child rapists and supported her sexual predator husband. How about losing Presidential races to an affirmative action know nothing asshole and to a reality star? However, the most the Moon Bats should be embarrassed about is the that that dumb bitch ran on a platform to increase taxes, curtail the right to keep and bear arms, have open borders and bring in a million more of those Muslim assholes.

Well look at the right wing butt party ganging up on Maxi. A bunch of jerk off losers throwing a heap of bran-less shit on one of the most respected members of Congress.

BTW, the dumbass who started this thread forgot to include WTF she was deaf about. I thought what she had to say was beautiful. From the link in the OP...

"He needs to quit it. He needs to stop it," she continued. "This is a president that has shown that he does not have what it takes to lead this country. As a matter of fact, I've never heard a president of the United States been called a liar as much as he's been called a liar by practically everybody. He just does not have credibility."
No one speaks the truth like a liberal. In fact, liberals are the only ones who speak the truth. All the right speaks is grade school hyperbole.
Settle down you corny spaz. Youre embarrassing yourself and making us embarrassed for you. You thought it was "beautiful"? Pfff, shut the fuck up. :laugh:

I eat bran. Keeps me very regular. Unfortunately you obviously don't as you spread your flatublather all over the net!!

Greg

CAN MAXINE WATERS EVEN SPELL IMPEACHMENT?
April 16, 2017

Daniel Greenfield
maxine-waters-msnbc-hayes.jpg

How short of talent are the Dems? A few names

Joe Biden, Elizabeth Warren, Bernie Sanders and... Maxine Waters. Some might ask why a confused Dem hack would become the voice of the "resistance". A better question might be why not.

Maxine Waters has built her career on getting out there and yelling angrily about things. That makes her perfectly qualified in a political atmosphere where all the left-wing wants is angry shouting. Waters has picked up on the fact that anything involving impeachment is perfect prog-bait feeding the fantasy that President Trump will go away soon.

And so this is her hour. Show up, deliver an incomprehensible rant about Trump's imminent impeachment and spin convoluted conspiracy theories.

Can Maxine Waters Even Spell Impeachment?

CAN MAXINE WATERS EVEN SPELL IMPEACHMENT?
April 16, 2017

Daniel Greenfield
maxine-waters-msnbc-hayes.jpg

How short of talent are the Dems? A few names

Joe Biden, Elizabeth Warren, Bernie Sanders and... Maxine Waters. Some might ask why a confused Dem hack would become the voice of the "resistance". A better question might be why not.

Maxine Waters has built her career on getting out there and yelling angrily about things. That makes her perfectly qualified in a political atmosphere where all the left-wing wants is angry shouting. Waters has picked up on the fact that anything involving impeachment is perfect prog-bait feeding the fantasy that President Trump will go away soon.

And so this is her hour. Show up, deliver an incomprehensible rant about Trump's imminent impeachment and spin convoluted conspiracy theories.

Can Maxine Waters Even Spell Impeachment?
i wonder if she can get her old job back working as that character that lives in a trash can on Sesame Street

Forum List

Back