Maxine Waters.Sure Has Been Quiet Since Mid-Terms.Gee,What Happened?May Not Get Her Way Now?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
:abgg2q.jpg: What a major embarrassment!,,,I iz gonna inpeach Trump! I iz gonna get even with Wall Street! ect. ect. Just uze all wait till after dem mid-terms when weze control the House and da Senate! Denn weze gonna Impeach 45 !!!
:aargh: :aargh: :aargh::dance: :dance:
:iyfyus.jpg: :poop: :oops-28:

hmm,,,maybe Pelosi and Choomer had to essplain to Miss Brown that she is helpless being Trump has the Senate?

Another crude racist thread here on USMB. Maxine does not talk like the OP insinuates. Her education and communication skills are many times and levels above the uneducated childish OP.

She hasn't been quiet. I've seen several interviews she has done.

Oh, and she has plans and in Jan will have the power to follow those plans.

Another crude racist thread here on USMB. Maxine does not talk like the OP insinuates. Her education and communication skills are many times and levels above the uneducated childish OP.
Impeach fotty fow?
Midterm elections dealt her a good hand. Trouble for Trumpicans and Trumpicans are freaking out over the hand Maxine has been dealt. They pray she will play it foolishly and like an amateur and fear she will play it like a pro.

:abgg2q.jpg: What a major embarrassment!,,,I iz gonna inpeach Trump! I iz gonna get even with Wall Street! ect. ect. Just uze all wait till after dem mid-terms when weze control the House and da Senate! Denn weze gonna Impeach 45 !!!
They finally got her to shut her hideous yap, big lips and all.

Now that there is not a swamp loyalist (Sessions) at the helm of the DOJ a lot of corrupt dems are quiet....

They finally got her to shut her hideous yap, big lips and all.
well she cant impeach trump now,,but who else can she impeach? The President of Guam?

With friends like you, Trump doesn't need enemies.
Why do people say Trump is racist? Because of so many loving supporters like you folks.

If she has been quiet, I guess all of those freak out posts Trumpers made about her for the past few weeks straight were for nothing?

Why do people say Trump is racist? Because of so many loving supporters like you folks.
Most of his supporters here at USMB seem to be serious bigots and racist. My Trump supporter friends and associates, not so much. I think USMB just attracts many low class, uneducated crude people.

Most of his supporters here at USMB seem to be serious bigots and racist. My Trump supporter friends and associates, not so much. I think USMB just attracts many low class, uneducated crude people.
Well, hrumph! Does that include us? I'm surrounded by dyed in the wool Republicans and they're definitely not so racist as this. At least not when I'm listening. LOL

Forum List

Back