May I Call This A Female Response?

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
Or merely a Democrat one?

The circumstances are fully understood, Tulsi. Three previous presidents completely fucked up. Blame them.

Some conditions are unacceptable, and all things are not negotiable.

Some boys just won't sit at the table and talk reason, like Fat Kim. Then it becomes wiser to smack them around a bit before they advance their capabilities. That's just how it is.

Hawaii Rep. Tulsi Gabbard: Trump and Kim should talk after false alarm

It's not a female response. It's a Dem response because they can see war coming so they are lined up to blame Trump for it.

Some females, me for instance, are okay with war with NoKo. Hello, were you supposing that is unlikely? It's a doom. The great thing is not to lose this time. I'm getting pretty sick of America losing all these Asian wars and taking ten years each war to lose in.

It's not a female response. It's a Dem response because they can see war coming so they are lined up to blame Trump for it.

Some females, me for instance, are okay with war with NoKo. Hello, were you supposing that is unlikely? It's a doom. The great thing is not to lose this time. I'm getting pretty sick of America losing all these Asian wars and taking ten years each war to lose in.
It won’t happen. Nutjobs like you and Traitor Donald won’t be allowed to start your crazy war.

But if you do, and Seoul is wiped out, the blame WILL fall on Trump and you inbred sheep that support him.

Some females, me for instance, are okay with war with NoKo.

:laugh:

I was just poking the sensitive types here with that.

----------------------- been losing since 1973 after 'korea' . I think that TRUMP needs to destroy 'rocketman' and his land in a war .

feck 'seoul' , TRUMP will be as bad as the rest if he makes my kids live with ' nork' nukes Blackflag .

Or merely a Democrat one?

The circumstances are fully understood, Tulsi. Three previous presidents completely fucked up. Blame them.

Some conditions are unacceptable, and all things are not negotiable.

Some boys just won't sit at the table and talk reason, like Fat Kim. Then it becomes wiser to smack them around a bit before they advance their capabilities. That's just how it is.

Hawaii Rep. Tulsi Gabbard: Trump and Kim should talk after false alarm
I saw this shit this morning.......it was a dumpster fire.

It won’t happen. Nutjobs like you and Traitor Donald won’t be allowed to start your crazy war.

But if you do, and Seoul is wiped out, the blame WILL fall on Trump and you inbred sheep that support him.

So we'll try to make sure NK sends their initial nuke to your trailer park.

So we'll try to make sure NK sends their initial nuke to your trailer park.
^ :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back