May I Call This A Female Response?

`
`

It was a proper response. While the state of Hawaii's officials were, in my book, criminally negligent in their duties to accurately inform the public and keep the peace, Rep. Tulsi Gabbard justifiably stated that the lack of strong, face to face negotiations, has allowed Hawaii to become a target by North Korea. She stated;
"The people of Hawaii are paying the price now for decades of failed leadership in this country, of failure to directly negotiate, to prevent us from getting to this point where we’re dealing with this threat today, setting unrealistic preconditions,"

Trump has been sitting on his fat, useless ass (see: playing golf) instead of doing his duties to prevent this from getting this far.

`
`

It was a proper response. While the state of Hawaii's officials were, in my book, criminally negligent in their duties to accurately inform the public and keep the peace, Rep. Tulsi Gabbard justifiably stated that the lack of strong, face to face negotiations, has allowed Hawaii to become a target by North Korea. She stated;
"The people of Hawaii are paying the price now for decades of failed leadership in this country, of failure to directly negotiate, to prevent us from getting to this point where we’re dealing with this threat today, setting unrealistic preconditions,"

Trump has been sitting on his fat, useless ass (see: playing golf) instead of doing his duties to prevent this from getting this far.

Love the big typeface.

The ideas, not so much: what would we have to pay to get the NoKos to negotiate face to face? Their practice is to set a very high price, like giving up all idea of them not being a recognized nuclear power, just to negotiate at all ---- then they 1. walk out, and 2. don't do anything they promised, ever.

No, it's time to stop pretending that negotiation has any hope at all.

When another country constantly speechifies about obliterating a country in a lake of fire (North Korea and Iran at this time) what that means is, war is coming, and soon. Reference: 1910 -1914 Kaiser remarks, and 1936 - 1939 Hitler remarks.

Problem: NoKo clearly thinks they can win. Look at the open, happy smiles on the faces of the NoKos in all the photos. They think they can win, and I rather think they could be right. They did last time, they've got the Chinese on their side (again), and we lost not only in Korea but also in Vietnam. I'd say we've got a problem, but sitting around waiting for them to fire nukes at us probably isn't the answer.

I think you could just call it a "rational" response.

But who needs rational thought, when the war drums are beating.
Seems a bit irrational to me.
I think you'all should stop beating the drums and stop trying to instigate shit.

:lol:

Did you read the article in the OP?
I saw it live.
So I went around the usual media spin.

Ok.

Then tell, what part of Tulsi Gabbard's comments were "irrational"?

I think you'all should stop beating the drums and stop trying to instigate shit.

I saw it live.

Ok.

All of it....especially the part about talking to that fat little fuck without preconditions.
I think we've already tried that and look where we are now.....

I saw it live.

Ok.

All of it.

If you can't point out what you believe was "irrational" and explain why you think so, why did you waste everyone's time?

I saw it live.

Ok.

All of it.

If you can't point out what you believe was "irrational" and explain why you think so, why did you waste everyone's time?
I did.

You simply want to continue the same policies that got us here.....

That's what's irrational.
You need to grow a pair.

`
`

So what you're saying is while Trump was a private citizen he should have done something about what the last 3 presidents did that didn't prevent this?

Okay.

Thanks for the input.

We've been warning you dummies about this for decades. But did you listen????

NO!!!!!!

I saw it live.

Ok.

All of it.

I did.

You need to grow a pair.

Ok, if you're not up for discussing the topic at hand, that's fine. I didn't really expect much from you anyway.

I saw it live.

Ok.

All of it.

I did.

You need to grow a pair.

Ok, if you're not up for discussing the topic at hand, that's fine. I didn't really expect much from you anyway.
Sorry, but I cannot agree with your irrational positions.
Play dumb all you like.

Ok.

All of it.

I did.

You need to grow a pair.

Play dumb all you like.

I haven't put forward any "positions".

You aren't following the conversation. I don't know if it's because you're incapable of doing so, or are choosing not to do so - but either way, this isn't productive. Carry on.

All of it.

I did.

You need to grow a pair.

Play dumb all you like.

I haven't put forward any "positions".

You aren't following the conversation. I don't know if it's because you're incapable of doing so, or are choosing not to do so - but either way, this isn't productive. Carry on.
Bye then....

My guess is because you felt that woman was rational you pretty much agree with what she said, which was idiotic....and yes irrational.
You laid out your position clearly.

Forum List

Back