Maya Angelou was just another leftist fraud

While I disagree with Bowie, remember: Most adults in the US have done something in their lives that could be construed as a crime. The phrase "paid his/her debt to society" comes to mind. I see Angelou as rising above her past racism as she grew older, and yes, George Wallace did, but no one forgets his racist past. Bowie made a valid point, he sees Angelou in a different light than do I. His liberty to do so remains.

He has that liberty, it doesn't mean I have to agree with it or does his liberty over ride my liberty to disagree with him?

When he dies...should we simply remember him as a racist felon and insult his life before his body even gets cold?

He is a felon. Period. He has proven that his moral compass points South. His attitude and vitriol proves that he has not changed. He is a nasty, bitter, hateful man who has and is still capable of committing felonies.

There an old theory about "rising above". as I do not know him personally, I cannot judge his true character. I do know some fine human beings that were "felons" however.
I am sure there are many felons who are of good and common demeanor. This asshole is not. He has defined his character via this thread and many more. He is a disgrace to the human race. He is a felon of suspect character and I find it laughable that he has the audacity to judge any other person in this world.

He has that liberty, it doesn't mean I have to agree with it or does his liberty over ride my liberty to disagree with him?

When he dies...should we simply remember him as a racist felon and insult his life before his body even gets cold?

He is a felon. Period. He has proven that his moral compass points South. His attitude and vitriol proves that he has not changed. He is a nasty, bitter, hateful man who has and is still capable of committing felonies.

There an old theory about "rising above". as I do not know him personally, I cannot judge his true character. I do know some fine human beings that were "felons" however.
I am sure there are many felons who are of good and common demeanor. This asshole is not. He has defined his character via this thread and many more. He is a disgrace to the human race. He is a felon of suspect character and I find it laughable that he has the audacity to judge any other person in this world.

It appears Bowie wants the market for "hating lefists" sewn up, yes.

"In the early 1960s, Angelou championed Fidel Castro's rise to power in Cuba. Her first published story appeared in the Cuban periodical Revolucion. In September 1960, she was deeply moved by the sight of Castro's exhuberantly warm public embrace of Soviet Premier Nikita Khrushchev in New York, where both men were attending a United Nations session. "The Russians were O.K.," Angelou later reminisced. "Of course, Castro never had called himself white, so he was O.K. from the git. Anyhow … as black people often said, 'Wasn't no Communist country that put my grandpappa in slavery. Wasn't no Communist lynched my poppa or raped my mamma.'"

I knew she wasn't much of a poet, no wonder the Left LOVES her. I never understand how blacks support the KKK Party either, but that's just me

Nicholas Stix, Uncensored Help Steve Utash @Go Fund Me!: Maya Angelou, Racist Literary and Political Fraud (Biography)

In the context of Americans who are descendents of African slaves in this country; is that statement true or false?

"In the early 1960s, Angelou championed Fidel Castro's rise to power in Cuba. Her first published story appeared in the Cuban periodical Revolucion. In September 1960, she was deeply moved by the sight of Castro's exhuberantly warm public embrace of Soviet Premier Nikita Khrushchev in New York, where both men were attending a United Nations session. "The Russians were O.K.," Angelou later reminisced. "Of course, Castro never had called himself white, so he was O.K. from the git. Anyhow … as black people often said, 'Wasn't no Communist country that put my grandpappa in slavery. Wasn't no Communist lynched my poppa or raped my mamma.'"

I knew she wasn't much of a poet, no wonder the Left LOVES her. I never understand how blacks support the KKK Party either, but that's just me

Nicholas Stix, Uncensored Help Steve Utash @Go Fund Me!: Maya Angelou, Racist Literary and Political Fraud (Biography)

In the context of Americans who are descendents of African slaves in this country; is that statement true or false?

I don't fucking care, she can suck Fidel's cock in Hell.
I never owned a Slave, she was never a slave, she was popular because she loves Communists.
Fuck her talent-less "poetry" and background as fake as Obama

CrusaderFrank is a poor butthurt populist.

We should pity him.

So yeah Frank... everyone you don't like is a commie. Fuck em. I fully support you :thup:

CrusaderFrank is a poor butthurt populist.

We should pity him.

So yeah Frank... everyone you don't like is a commie. Fuck em. I fully support you :thup:

Lol, Angelou publicly stated her support for Fidel.

No one has to imagine anything, you stupid shit for brains.

Communists murdered over a HUNDRED MILLION PEOPLE IN THE 20TH CENTURY

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU STUPID FUCKS???????

Most libtards like that, and hope to have similar power when they take over.

But mostly they end up killing each other.

If Bowie hadn't confessed to being a retard yesterday you could probably have guessed it from this clusterfuck of a thread.

If Bowie hadn't confessed to being a retard yesterday you could probably have guessed it from this clusterfuck of a thread.

I'll confess you are a retard, you stupid shit.

You never bring facts or reason, just your stupid little one liners and the occasional pic.

It's hilarious you think anyone persuaded by your antics.

Forum List

Back