Maya Angelou was just another leftist fraud

Maya Angelou was one of my inspirations for becoming interested in literature and writing. Will you guys knock of the dead bashing please?

No. Dont like the comments get out of the thread.

The woman was a fraud and a liar no matter what you think of her poetry, and she was a racist.

Welcome to USMB...a stormfront affiliated forum.

So now you are implying that telling the truth is racist?

roflmao

The celebration of a dead black woman is racist.

I am not celebrating her, dumbass.

As for truth...your misguided interpretation of what Maya Angelou represented is your opinion...far from TRUTH. You wouldn't know a truth if it bit you in the ass.

Not my opinion at all, but the stated fact by people who investigated her claims and found her to be a fraud.

As I stated before...most people on this forum don't know the difference between fact and opinion. You are obvious one of those people.

lol, no you are, dip shit.

Maya Angelou was one of my inspirations for becoming interested in literature and writing. Will you guys knock of the dead bashing please?

The woman was a fraud and a liar no matter what you think of her poetry, and she was a racist.

Um. Sorry. Perhaps you should take her advice.

10390013_10203266228911891_3062018767732105848_n.jpg

Last edited:
First it was Nelson Mandela, now Maya Angelou. Dammit people, do you have one iota of decency about you?

Um. Sorry. Perhaps you should take your advice.

Dude, I am not claiming that she did not write some good poetry, or have some valid insights. Free speech and all that, sure.

I am saying that she lied about most of her past life and was a racist.

Period.

Why do so many people get a wild hair up their ass talking about old white racists and yet give minority racists like Angelou a complete pass?

Whatever it is, I don't give a fuck. She can piss off for all I care.

First it was Nelson Mandela, now Maya Angelou. Dammit people, do you have one iota of decency about you?

Lol, are you saying I slammed on Mandela?

Link?

No. Not you. Others. Not specifically you. Although you reaction tells me that you might be guilty of it elsewhere.

Look, I'm not going to debate this issue any further. Both Angelou and Mandela had an indelible impact on humanity, it is wise for all of us to recognize it.

Last edited:

Lol, are you saying I slammed on Mandela?

Link?

No. Not you. Others. Not specifically you. Although you reaction tells me that you might be guilty of it elsewhere.

Look, I'm not going to debate this issue any further. Both Angelou and Mandela had indelible impact on humanity, it is wise for all of us to recognize it.

Mandel yes, he did, but there is no doubt of what he accomplished as he did the time in prison and still maintained his courage and love of humanity and respect for other souls. He WON OVER HIS AFFRIKAANER GUARDS for Christ's sake.

Angelou is just a lying racist.

Um. Sorrexy. Perhaps you should take your advice.

Dude, I am not claiming that she did not write some good poetry, or have some valid insights. Free speech and all that, sure.

Period.

Why do so many people get a wild hair up their ass talking about old white racists and yet give minority racists like Angelou a complete pass?

When have u ever NOT given a white racist a pass, convict? There is always someth8mg the matter when a fucking felon passes judgement.

Last edited:
Um. Sorrexy. Perhaps you should take your advice.

Period.

When have u ever NOT given a white racist a pass, convict? There is always someth8mg the matter when a felon passes judgement.

OK, first off the top of my head show me a liberal review of the life of George Wallace that does not mention his previous life of racism.

Show me that.

Period.

When have u ever NOT given a white racist a pass, convict? There is always someth8mg the matter when a felon passes judgement.

OK, first off the top of my head show me a liberal review of the life of George Wallace that does not mention his previous life of racism.

Show me that.
What? I am talking about you. And again...poor taste to slam a women before she has even been buried. Down right disgusting and telling. But then again, what else is expected of a felon? I don't think you have the moral compass to judge anyone

Maya Angelou was a great writer, poet and civil rights spokesperson....no wonder the Right is trying to besmirch her memory. They did the same to MLK Jr. when he died....now that he is safely dead for several decades, they can safely pretend they admired him all along.

MLK was a fraud to an extent as he apparently did not actually write his doctoral thesis so much as he plagiarized it. He was also knowingly being a pawn of American communists and other unsavory groups, and Dr Abernathy pointed all that out as well.

But MLK did the hard part in that he marched the marches, spent time in jail on behalf of his cause, etc.

Angelou is just a complete fake with no evidence she did jack shit. She is the female black version of Ward Churchill.

The fact that the American left will defend the worst frauds on the left rather than spare the slightest honest moment about them is very illustrative of your ideological blindness.

Angelou was a FRAUD, Period.

It is the shame of the left that they so easily accept frauds if they are on the left's side.

As I said before...this thread and your consecutive posts in it say so much more about YOU than about Maya. :D

Makes lifting that rock/shining that light sooooooo easy. :D

Show me that.
What? I am talking about you. And again...poor taste to slam a women before she has even been buried. Down right disgusting and telling. But then again, what else is expected of a felon? I don't think you have the moral compass to judge anyone

Lol, oh cry me a river, bitch.

She was a fraud, a liar and a racist and I will continue to remind everyone of that fact.

Too bad, fuck you.

BTW, I never gave Wallace or anyone else a pass, dimwitted fool.

Maya Angelou was a great writer, poet and civil rights spokesperson....no wonder the Right is trying to besmirch her memory. They did the same to MLK Jr. when he died....now that he is safely dead for several decades, they can safely pretend they admired him all along.

MLK was a fraud to an extent as he apparently did not actually write his doctoral thesis so much as he plagiarized it. He was also knowingly being a pawn of American communists and other unsavory groups, and Dr Abernathy pointed all that out as well.

But MLK did the hard part in that he marched the marches, spent time in jail on behalf of his cause, etc.

Angelou is just a complete fake with no evidence she did jack shit. She is the female black version of Ward Churchill.

The fact that the American left will defend the worst frauds on the left rather than spare the slightest honest moment about them is very illustrative of your ideological blindness.

Angelou was a FRAUD, Period.

It is the shame of the left that they so easily accept frauds if they are on the left's side.

As I said before...this thread and your consecutive posts in it say so much more about YOU than about Maya. :D

Makes lifting that rock/shining that light sooooooo easy. :D

Again you respond with a variation of 'I know what you are but what am I?"

Go piss up a rope, fucktard.

Sigh, you're digging your own hole. Behavior like this only makes it easier for Liberals to paint conservatives as racist. And even still, you're calling MLK a fraud. This only delegitimizes your argument, Jim.

Sigh, you're digging your own hole. Behavior like this only makes it easier for Liberals to paint conservatives as racist.

1) I am not a conservative.

2) I don't give a fuck when libtards call me a racist though I will debate it. When the libtards call you a racist that means you have won the argument.

And even still, you're calling MLK a fraud. This only delegitimizes your argument, Jim.

I said he was perhaps fraudulent regarding his doctoral thesis, and that is a fact.

I also said that he did in fact do the marches, spent the time in jail and earned his place as a fighter for freedom.

I have never said he was simply a fraud, dude.

Still say otherwise then give me a link.

Nicholas Stix, Uncensored Help Steve Utash @Go Fund Me!: Maya Angelou, Racist Literary and Political Fraud (Biography)

The writing in this DTN profile is surprisingly restrained. It cites many much of Angelou/Johnson's evils, but without denouncing her. I learned a great deal from it, or so I initially thought. However, one important aspect of her life that it left out was that she is a literary fraud. According a report I read about 10 years ago, researchers sought to track down the people Angelou talked about in her first (and for all I knew, only) autobiography, I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings, but couldn't find a single one.

I then read the controversial review black nationalist Wanda Coleman wrote (reprinted below) in 2002 of Angelou's "autobiography," A Song Flung Up to Heaven, in which Coleman maintains that Angelou's black nationalist and civil rights activism were also fictional. At this point, I'm not sure that there's anything coming out of Angelou's pen or mouth that can be believed.

That she is popular with all the biggest liars on the left is s sure indicator of her being a fraud to start with.

What a stomach churning exhibition of professional and personal jealousy Coleman exhibits.

Even in death, Angelou touches the hearts of America with her prose and poetry. Coleman will always be remembered as a talented but bitter bitch.

Show me that.

While I disagree with Bowie, remember: Most adults in the US have done something in their lives that could be construed as a crime. The phrase "paid his/her debt to society" comes to mind. I see Angelou as rising above her past racism as she grew older, and yes, George Wallace did, but no one forgets his racist past. Bowie made a valid point, he sees Angelou in a different light than do I. His liberty to do so remains.

Forum List

Back