Maya Angelou was just another leftist fraud

"In the early 1960s, Angelou championed Fidel Castro's rise to power in Cuba. Her first published story appeared in the Cuban periodical Revolucion. In September 1960, she was deeply moved by the sight of Castro's exhuberantly warm public embrace of Soviet Premier Nikita Khrushchev in New York, where both men were attending a United Nations session. "The Russians were O.K.," Angelou later reminisced. "Of course, Castro never had called himself white, so he was O.K. from the git. Anyhow … as black people often said, 'Wasn't no Communist country that put my grandpappa in slavery. Wasn't no Communist lynched my poppa or raped my mamma.'"

I knew she wasn't much of a poet, no wonder the Left LOVES her. I never understand how blacks support the KKK Party either, but that's just me

Nicholas Stix, Uncensored Help Steve Utash @Go Fund Me!: Maya Angelou, Racist Literary and Political Fraud (Biography)

Martin Luther King....Commie
Nelson Mandela.....Commie
Maya Angelou.......Commie

The rightwing playbook never changes

Yeah, she just loved Fidel's beard.

roflmao

Castro looked good next to Batista, or so my parents said, until....he gained power. Then he became just another Batista, under a different mask.

At one point Fidel had the biggest fleet of Striker yachts on the planet.

What an amazing guy. All for the good of the people too! No wonder Maya loved him so

As I wrote, he was a FRAUD, many were taken in, and learned later of his true nature. We learned about him, and those "freedom fighters" that became the Taliban.

But that's OK, apparently, you love him and the other frauds that support him till the day they died.

60 minutes did an interview with her, best part of it was when she commented the reporter didn't have any black people working for her or any other minorities.

and I love he leftist calling people out for being so mean. seems they forget how they act

Yeah, they were all so kind to Margeret Thatcher, lol.

To the left whether you are honest or not, intelligent or not or a moral person who loves humanity or not, NONE OF THAT MATTERS.

All that matters to them is that you support them and their political whores; and they will close their eyes to everything lese as long as it is convenient..

Did you read the article, idiot?

Sure did. I thought maybe you could articulate something that made sense, unlike your source. I apparently gave you too much credit. If you can read blogs, then perhaps you can read some of her work sometime and tell us what is wrong with her worldview. Until then, incorporating worthless crap as your own doesn't make it any less worthless crap.

The left does exactly the same thing. Don't pretend otherwise.

True, but Angelou was more sexist, I guess some would term it, than racist. She backed Hillary Clinton in 2008, against Obama, until her campaign ended. : )

Lol, so you admit that she was a racist and sexist, but still high-five all the people complaining about telling the truth about her?

How did you come in life to love lies so much?

Do not ascribe positions to me so that you may attack them. Angelou wrote some great poetry; nothing indicates she was someone to follow as a guide in life. Ezra Pound produced some good works also, and he was duped by Fascism.

Last edited:
Let's piss on a woman's freshly dug grave.

I remember reading her book as a child and was extremely moved. I still love the book. Nevertheless, just because she has passed away should be over look many of her ignorant comments, racism and controversial people she supported.

She openly supported Castro. One thing she stated, "Castro doesn't consider himself white so he is OK with me."

She openly supported the Soviets. She supported that cop killer! A man who killed a white cop in cold-blood and wasn't ashamed of doing it. She made many racist comments. She was a brilliant writer but an extremely ignorant and arrogant woman in many ways!

If the linked article is a "hit piece" I think I missed the point. She was a typical leftist with opinions and views consistent with all the rest of them.

Let's piss on a woman's freshly dug grave.

I remember reading her book as a child and was extremely moved. I still love the book. Nevertheless, just because she has passed away should be over look many of her ignorant comments, racism and controversial people she supported.

She openly supported Castro. One thing she stated, "Castro doesn't consider himself white so he is OK with me."

She openly supported the Soviets. She supported that cop killer! A man who killed a white cop in cold-blood and wasn't ashamed of doing it. She made many racist comments. She was a brilliant writer but an extremely ignorant and arrogant woman in many ways!

Norman Mailer & Alec Baldwin also campaigned for Abu-Jamal to receive a NEW TRIAL. He maintains his innocence, and says a "running man" killed the officer. Mumia Abu-Jamal had his death sentenced commuted to life, remains in prison. There are cases wherein we must rely on the jury, he was found guilty. This is not an instance wherein Angelou supported a "cop killer", she believed he was innocent.

Way to go. OP hits new low for the board.

Welcome to USMB...a stormfront affiliated forum.

So now you are implying that telling the truth is racist?

roflmao

The celebration of a dead black woman is racist.

As for truth...your misguided interpretation of what Maya Angelou represented is your opinion...far from TRUTH. You wouldn't know a truth if it bit you in the ass.

As I stated before...most people on this forum don't know the difference between fact and opinion. You are obvious one of those people.

Norman Mailer & Alec Baldwin also campaigned for Abu-Jamal to receive a NEW TRIAL. He maintains his innocence, and says a "running man" killed the officer. Mumia Abu-Jamal had his death sentenced commuted to life, remains in prison. There are cases wherein we must rely on the jury, he was found guilty. This is not an instance wherein Angelou supported a "cop killer", she believed he was innocent.
brilliant writer but an extremely ignorant and arrogant woman in many ways!
Norman Mailer also campaigned to get Jack Abbott out of prison. The thug killed a waiter after being released:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Abbott_(author)

Alec Baldwin, being a more contemporary asshole needs no explanation.

Together with Angelou, a trio of scumbags.

She read poetry at Clinton's inauguration. Now we see that her stories were a pack of lies. "Birds of a feather..."

brilliant writer but an extremely ignorant and arrogant woman in many ways!
Norman Mailer also campaigned to get Jack Abbott out of prison. The thug killed a waiter after being released:

I would not place her with those two, but she was probably wrong. In any event, Mumia did not get a NEW trial, but his sentence WAS communted. There may a tiny bit of doubt on the part of the State. A complex situation, Mumia's brother was there, will NOT testify. Gotta go with the jury(.)

Last edited:

I would not place her with those two, but she was probably wrong. In any event, Mumia did not get a trial, but his sentence WAS communted. there may a tiny bit of doubt on the part of the State. A complex situation, Mumia's brother was there, will NOT testify. Gotta go with the jury(.)

Mumia was tried and convicted by a jury. Guilty of first degree murder of a Police Officer Daniel Faulkner. He is not a political prisoner, that's pure fiction

Yes, as I wrote.

I would not place her with those two, but she was probably wrong. In any event, Mumia did not get a trial, but his sentence WAS communted. there may a tiny bit of doubt on the part of the State. A complex situation, Mumia's brother was there, will NOT testify. Gotta go with the jury(.)

Mumia was tried and convicted by a jury. Guilty of first degree murder of a Police Officer Daniel Faulkner. He is not a political prisoner, that's pure fiction

Yes, as I wrote.

Yeah, I deleted because I think you simply made an error with "mumia did not get a trial".

His sentence was commuted do to the trial judge improperly briefing the jury. The claim he is innocent is simply more garbage the left delights swimming in

Yes, as I wrote.

Yeah, I deleted because I think you simply made an error with "mumia did not get a trial".

His sentence was commuted do to the trial judge improperly briefing the jury. The claim he is innocent is simply more garbage the left delights swimming in

I will edit.

True, but Angelou was more sexist, I guess some would term it, than racist. She backed Hillary Clinton in 2008, against Obama, until her campaign ended. : )

Lol, so you admit that she was a racist and sexist, but still high-five all the people complaining about telling the truth about her?

How did you come in life to love lies so much?

Do not ascribe positions to me so that you may attack them.

lol, so OK, you were merely thanking them for covering for a liar and a fraud.

Angelou wrote some great poetry; nothing indicates she was someone to follow as a guide in life. Ezra Pound produced some good works also, and he was duped by Fascism.

And there is nothing wrong with noting that Pound was a fascist, and the same goes for Angelou.

The woman was a fraud who duped millions of people, a racist and hated men, apparently.

To hell with her; the hate she spread is not balanced by all the poetry in the world.

Forum List

Back