Maybe 2020 will be better

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
The Presidential election of 2016 was the worst in American history. A corrupt and lying real estate developer who has no idea how to do his job vs a corrupt and lying career politician who belongs in jail. I wouldn't give you 2 cents for either one of them. Oh well, maybe the election of 2020 will be better...
:disbelief:

I hope so
Hell, we couldnt even get decent people from the other parties. It was pathetic

The Presidential election of 2016 was the worst in American history. A corrupt and lying real estate developer who has no idea how to do his job vs a corrupt and lying career politician who belongs in jail. I wouldn't give you 2 cents for either one of them. Oh well, maybe the election of 2020 will be better...
Trump will win again so how can it be better?

There is only one person in America I know of who could do a good job. But he is a religious Jew so he could not get enough votes from the left to win.

I see absolutely no indication the piss drinking creduloids in either party have learned their lesson.

Far from it.

So 2020 is bound to be worse.

Forum List

Back