🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Maybe Cecil would be alive today if..#AllLionsMatter

Hey Asclepias ? You recall the "Nigerian" scammers, don't you?

Remember what their real ethnicity turned out to be? That ethnicity is what I figure yours is.
I dont know nor do I care what they were. Just concentrate on the fact your white boy link has no credibility in the face of Zimbabwe wanting the white boy extradited. What makes you think I would believe your white boy link over a Black mans call for extradition?

He was illegally put down. White people like you are retarded if you think man eating lions are tolerated. :laugh:

It was legal ... http://www.lionaid.org/news/
Your link doesnt work and even if it did its not credible. No white boy page can tell me that they want the white boy extradited because it was all legal.

Cecil the lion Zimbabwe asks U.S. to extradite dentist - CNN.com

"As outrage grows over the killing of Cecil the lion, Zimbabwe has called on the United States to extradite the American dentist who shot the prized big cat.

Zimbabwe has started extradition proceedings and hopes the United States will cooperate, said Oppah Muchinguri, the African nation's environment minister."

This is the complete link...LionAid - The Cecil Factor - News

white boy page LMAO

white boy LMAO

We both know you're not black so you needn't try to overdo your act on my account.
Hey white boy. What did I just tell you about your white boy link? Its not credible.

Sure it is. Doesn't matter if you believe it or not. And if you keep calling me "white boy" I'm liable to start saying what your genuine ethnic group is.
Of course its not credible and of course it matters if I believe it. Thats exactly why you are trying your best to convince me. That link is from some slow witted white boy. Not really concerned with you saying what my ethnic group is. Youre white for crying out loud.

Remember what their real ethnicity turned out to be? That ethnicity is what I figure yours is.
I dont know nor do I care what they were. Just concentrate on the fact your white boy link has no credibility in the face of Zimbabwe wanting the white boy extradited. What makes you think I would believe your white boy link over a Black mans call for extradition?

Do you know what the word Sioux really means? It means "snake" or serpent. The Lakota Nation hate being called Sioux. Sioux isn't what your real ethnic group is but snake /serpent is close enough.

Since you want to call me white boy, I think I'm going to return your gesture in the same mean spirited fashion it was intended and start calling you sioux boy in return. Fair is fair, right sioux boy?

Do you know what the word Sioux really means? It means "snake" or serpent. The Lakota Nation hate being called Sioux. Sioux isn't what your real ethnic group is but snake /serpent is close enough.

Since you want to call me white boy, I think I'm going to return your gesture in the same mean spirited fashion it was intended and start calling you sioux boy in return. Fair is fair, right sioux boy?
Dont care what Sioux means you silly white boy. The point is your white boy link has no credibility. Stop trying your best to convince me because its not working. Zimbabwe wants the criminal lion killing white boy dentist extradited.

Dont care what Sioux means you silly white boy. The point is your white boy link has no credibility. Stop trying your best to convince me because its not working. Zimbabwe wants the criminal lion killing white boy dentist extradited.

Yeppers, sioux boy. My link erodes whatever racist lie you want to tell, sioux boy. Maybe you ought to find another thread to pretend to be a wacko racist black on, huh?

Yeppers, sioux boy. My link erodes whatever racist lie you want to tell, sioux boy. Maybe you ought to find another thread to pretend to be a wacko racist black on, huh?
Your link only erodes your brain. There is no white boy link on the planet that could convince me. Just more white boy lies because you suffer from a group insecurity complex.

Your link only erodes your brain. There is no white boy link on the planet that could convince me. Just more white boy lies because you suffer from a group insecurity complex.

whatEVER sioux boy.

whatEVER sioux boy.
I guess you gave up trying to convince me with that laughable white boy link eh white boy?

Last edited:
Accusations are swirling, but let’s tease these complicated strands apart.

1. It is completely legal to bait lions in Zimbabwe – it is standard practice. Cecil was shot with a bow and arrow from a blind. That is also legal. Cecil was shot badly and was only put out of his misery 40 hours later. That is what happens regularly in trophy hunting.

2. Cecil was shot outside a national park in a private hunting concession. That is also legal. It is not illegal to kill radiocollared lions.

3. But Cecil was shot in an area not assigned a lion quota. Supposedly the bait was set for a leopard and then Cecil came along. The professional hunter, Theo Bronkhorst told his client to shoot the lion, and then the hunt became illegal.

4. The professional hunter then allegedly attempted to destroy the radiocollar to hide the evidence. Allegedly the client was “furious” when he found that the lion was radiocollared. Allegedly, when a professional hunter engages a client in an area without lion quota, the lion will be listed as hunted in an area that does have quota. This could have been standard practice, but unfortunately Cecil was a well-known lion.

5. The professional hunter and the concession owner are now being investigated. Both were allegedly arrested and released on bail. Bronkhorst has been suspended from the Zimbabwe Professional Hunters and Guides Association. He will likely abscond rather than face trial unless he is confident of the possible bribes he has paid to an entirely corrupt judiciary. The concession owner is allegedly related to the Zimbabwe Minister of Transport and will therefore be immune from prosecution.

6. There seems now to be a desire to find the “client” who shot Cecil. Some say he is Spanish, some say he is American. Whatever his nationality, this man cannot really be prosecuted. A client does what his professional hunter tells him. A client usually has no idea about the laws and regulations of the country he is hunting in – he just buys a safari and then places himself in the hands of his professional hunter guide. Finding the client could be interesting to let him tell his side of the story, but in terms of legal prosecution this person is hardly important.

7. The hunt is also on to find what remains of Cecil. That is strange, as a hunting trophy should be immediately identifiable?

8. There are calls to prevent the import of Cecil’s trophy into the EU. That will be difficult unless the name of the client gets known. Also, it is almost impossible to distinguish a single lion trophy from all the others yearly imported into the EU from Zimbabwe.

LionAid - The Cecil Factor - News

I already told you those white boy links from weird sites like "The Cecil Factor" are not credible. Stop trying to convince me white boy.

"(CNN)As outrage grows over the killing of Cecil the lion, Zimbabwe has called on the United States to extradite the American dentist who shot the prized big cat.

Zimbabwe has started extradition proceedings and hopes the United States will cooperate, said Oppah Muchinguri, the African nation's environment minister.

Walter Palmer "had a well-orchestrated agenda which would tarnish the image of Zimbabwe and further strain the relationship between Zimbabwe and the USA," Muchinguri said.

Palmer, his professional hunter guide, and the owner of the land where the hunt took place are accused of an illegal hunt under the country's Parks and Wildlife Act, Muchinguri said in a statement.

Specifically, Palmer is accused of financing an illegal hunt, and he and the professional hunter are also accused of illegally using a crossbow "to conceal the illegal hunt" so they wouldn't alert rangers on patrol, she said.

The landowner allegedly allowed the hunt to be conducted without a lion quota and without the necessary permit, Muchinguri said.

"The professional hunter, client and land owner were therefore all engaged in poaching of the lion," she said.

I already told you those white boy links from weird sites like "The Cecil Factor" are not credible. Stop trying to convince me white boy.

"(CNN)As outrage grows over the killing of Cecil the lion, Zimbabwe has called on the United States to extradite the American dentist who shot the prized big cat.

Zimbabwe has started extradition proceedings and hopes the United States will cooperate, said Oppah Muchinguri, the African nation's environment minister.

Walter Palmer "had a well-orchestrated agenda which would tarnish the image of Zimbabwe and further strain the relationship between Zimbabwe and the USA," Muchinguri said.

Palmer, his professional hunter guide, and the owner of the land where the hunt took place are accused of an illegal hunt under the country's Parks and Wildlife Act, Muchinguri said in a statement.

Specifically, Palmer is accused of financing an illegal hunt, and he and the professional hunter are also accused of illegally using a crossbow "to conceal the illegal hunt" so they wouldn't alert rangers on patrol, she said.

The landowner allegedly allowed the hunt to be conducted without a lion quota and without the necessary permit, Muchinguri said.

"The professional hunter, client and land owner were therefore all engaged in poaching of the lion," she said.

How many crisis actors in front of a green screen did CNN use THIS time?

How many crisis actors in front of a green screen did CNN use THIS time?
How many families of lice are biting you right now?

Zimbabweans can't understand why everyone is so upset over 'Cecil the lion'

Business Insider ^ | 07/31/2015 | FARAI MUTSAKA, ASSOCIATED PRESS
While the death of a protected lion in Zimbabwe has caused outrage in the United States — much of it centered on the Minnesota dentist who killed the animal — most in Zimbabwe expressed a degree of bafflement over the concern. The discovery that Cecil, the star of Zimbabwe national park had been lured out and killed by American bow hunter Walter James Palmer has resulted in online anger and protests at his dental clinic. Outside Zimbabwe's environmental and activist circles, however, the reaction been muted. "It's so cruel, but I don't understand the whole fuss, there are so many...

African proverb

92928bcc7f-15._the-essence-of-survival-motivational-poster%2004.jpg
Nice proverb, but lions mostly hunt at night, and sleep during the day.

How lions hunt
They also hunt during the day. If you ever been to Africa you would know that.

Also, the women do all the work.

:thup:

Forum List

Back