🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Maybe Cecil would be alive today if..#AllLionsMatter

"If he did nothing wrong, why is he running?"

CLMRQrvWsAENhiB.jpg

As usual it takes a gang of black animals to take out the white guy !

Cecil was known for eating the local villagers.
Bullshit. A man eating lion would be put down.

Cecil was put down...if you recall.
He was illegally put down. White people like you are retarded if you think man eating lions are tolerated. :laugh:

It was legal ... http://www.lionaid.org/news/
Your link doesnt work and even if it did its not credible. No white boy page can tell me that they want the white boy extradited because it was all legal.

Cecil the lion Zimbabwe asks U.S. to extradite dentist - CNN.com

"As outrage grows over the killing of Cecil the lion, Zimbabwe has called on the United States to extradite the American dentist who shot the prized big cat.

Zimbabwe has started extradition proceedings and hopes the United States will cooperate, said Oppah Muchinguri, the African nation's environment minister."

You know the expression...SHIT HAPPENS?

Johannesburg (CNN)Witnesses to a lion attack honked their horns, trying to get the attention of those in danger as the animal approached.

That's according to a source close to the investigation, who spoke on the condition of anonymity Tuesday -- one day after a 29-year-old woman from the United States was killed on a safari outside Johannesburg.

A family member identified the victim as Katherine Chappell of Rye, New York. Jennifer Chappell declined to speak further Tuesday night.

American woman killed by lion in South Africa identified - CNN.com

OK, raise your hands...who gave a shit about this when it happened about a month ago?.........

Cecil was known for eating the local villagers.

He was illegally put down. White people like you are retarded if you think man eating lions are tolerated. :laugh:

Your link doesnt work and even if it did its not credible. No white boy page can tell me that they want the white boy extradited because it was all legal.

"As outrage grows over the killing of Cecil the lion, Zimbabwe has called on the United States to extradite the American dentist who shot the prized big cat.

Zimbabwe has started extradition proceedings and hopes the United States will cooperate, said Oppah Muchinguri, the African nation's environment minister."

This is the complete link...LionAid - The Cecil Factor - News

white boy page LMAO

white boy LMAO

We both know you're not black so you needn't try to overdo your act on my account.

white boy page LMAO

white boy LMAO

We both know you're not black so you needn't try to overdo your act on my account.
Hey white boy. What did I just tell you about your white boy link? Its not credible.

Hey Asclepias ? You recall the "Nigerian" scammers, don't you?

Remember what their real ethnicity turned out to be? That ethnicity is what I figure yours is.

white boy page LMAO

white boy LMAO

Hey white boy. What did I just tell you about your white boy link? Its not credible.

Sure it is. Doesn't matter if you believe it or not. And if you keep calling me "white boy" I'm liable to start saying what your genuine ethnic group is.

Forum List

Back