Maybe I should take a vacation to Iowa since they lifted the mask mandate

So.... what's in Iowa OP? I mean....what happens there?

apart from the mask thing... is there good food there? nice places to visit? interesting architecture there?

something?
It's a reasonably pleasant place....Not going to make you forget New Jersey....Oh wait, it will.

It has the feature that a fairly significant portion of the world's food is grown and raised there, so there's that.

LOL. I like this news

Or to South Dakota....They never had one.

South Dakota never had one?
Nope,they were the lone state that did not require mask mandates or go into lockdown,that of course is why the media is lying saying they have the second highest death rate behind ny when the reality is they have the least.

I live here... It's bullshit.

My mom lives in Monticello.

And my borothers and sister live in Council Bluffs.

Monticello has black squirrels. Apparently, the only place in the country that has them.

I went up there to canvass during the '08 general election. Nice people, really. Very sociable. They kept giving me iced tea and lemonade. It was the home made kind, too, gaw dang that stuff was gud. You know how the home made kind has that gritty sugar in it? And the lemon wedges and seeds all in there?

Didn't see any black people. Only black squirrels.

apart from the mask thing... is there good food there? nice places to visit? interesting architecture there?

something?
1612842327147.png

1612842350915.png

1612842387213.png

*****SMILE*****

:)

I live here... It's bullshit.

My mom lives in Monticello.

And my borothers and sister live in Council Bluffs.
No shit... Small world.

I went up there to canvass during the '08 general election. Nice people, really. Very sociable. They kept giving me iced tea and lemonade. It was the home made kind, too, gaw dang that stuff was gud. You know how the home made kind has that gritty sugar in it? And the lemon weges and seeds all in there?
Yeah... I get it.

Didn't see any black people. Only black squirrels.
Don't have a lot of them... That's true. I figure most people who grow up in cities, generally like to stay there. All the black people I know came from Chicago. Good people... Which is why they left.

I actually went back to Chicago with one of them, bought me a ... Goat soft bread thing. It was awesome. He and another friend went in to buy it for me though, they wouldn't let me get out of the car. Evidently looking people in the eye is frowned upon there. Or at least it was frowned upon if *I* did it.

Don't have a lot of them... That's true. I figure most people who grow up in cities, generally like to stay there. All the black people I know came from Chicago. Good people... Which is why they left.

I actually went back to Chicago with one of them, bought me a ... Goat soft bread thing. It was awesome. He and another friend went in to buy it for me though, they wouldn't let me get out of the car. Evidently looking people in the eye is frowned upon there. Or at least it was frowned upon if *I* did it.

I only mentioned about not seing any blacks because Asclepias was talking about you gonna get yo ass lynched going to Iowa.

Seems like a lot of city folks don't look other people in the eye. I notice that myself.

LOL. I like this news

Or to South Dakota....They never had one.

South Dakota never had one?
Nope,they were the lone state that did not require mask mandates or go into lockdown,that of course is why the media is lying saying they have the second highest death rate behind ny when the reality is they have the least.

why would the media lie about that

LOL. I like this news

Could be setup for THEM to claim some kind of super spreader event . . . who knows at this point.

I only mentioned about not seing any blacks because Asclepias was talking about you gonna get yo ass lynched going to Iowa.
Must be one of those posters I've learned to automatically ignore. No clue who that is. Avatars are good for that kind of thing.

something?

They have corn, cows and a population of 37.

something?

They have corn, cows and a population of 37.
Hogs... Corn hand Hogs. We're only like... Barely top 10 in beef.

Edit: Respect mothafukah... We supply the bacon. :p

LOL. I like this news

If you get lynched dont say you werent warned. Why on earth would you want to go to Iowa? Hell why would anyone go to Iowa? Does anyone even live there?
Clear Lake Iowa witnessed "The day the music died."02/03/59 another freakin' tragedy.

Forum List

Back