🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Maybe the Republicans ought to dump trump?

Do you believe Trump is an honest person?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LOL yeah like you fine folks didn't blame dems and obama for your repubs and gwb's F ups
Bush did okay, but he wouldn't fight back. Trump hits back and I like that....a lot.
Yeah him and his team of lawyers sue sue sue
You really should be angry at Gore. The idiot couldn't even win his home state. If Gore would have won his home state then he would have been President.

Gore won the popular vote, fool.
Winning the popular vote for President means absolutely nothing, fool. My point stands. If Gore would have won his home state he would have been President. Idiot.
LOL...
It means everything. Especially to your point.

59785277_2362467987323224_2919675354291372032_o.jpg

If this poll continues and the same results hold true, and other polls verify the same numbers, maybe trump will avoid impeachment and an embarrassment (Goldwater - ish) election loss.

'Hung jury': Public remains divided over Mueller probe in new NBC/WSJ poll

From the link:

60 percent say Donald Trump has not been honest and truthful when it comes to the Russia probe
Q: Agree/disagree that Trump has been honest & truthful when it comes to the investigation into Russian interference with the 2016 presidential election.

What say you?

Dude.....60% of what?

I just took a poll .....

72*% say blue!

Jk

Bush did okay, but he wouldn't fight back. Trump hits back and I like that....a lot.
Yeah him and his team of lawyers sue sue sue
You really should be angry at Gore. The idiot couldn't even win his home state. If Gore would have won his home state then he would have been President.

Gore won the popular vote, fool.
Winning the popular vote for President means absolutely nothing, fool. My point stands. If Gore would have won his home state he would have been President. Idiot.
LOL...
It means everything. Especially to your point.
No, winning the popular vote for President means nothing. Hillary and Gore are proof. Idiot.

He thinks everyone liked BO. So there’s that.
No not everyone He's black so we know lots of Republicans didn't want him BUT there are some good people among you .....and he wasn't outvoted like scump was
You really are an ignorant little twit.
BS I'm a few months past 82 and have been around the block a time or 2 And I'm 6 ft 180 lbs And really I'm smart Smarter than the Generals the lawyers Un and putin and scientists
No, you're not really that smart. How old you are means nothing. My mother in law is 82 and gets letters from political action groups telling her that Trump is going to take her Social Security and Medicare and she believes them.
No, you're not really that smart. How old you are means nothing. My mother in law is 82 and gets letters from political action groups telling her that Trump is going to take her Social Security and Medicare and she believes them.

She should.
Trump said he wouldn’t cut Medicaid, Social Security, and Medicare. His 2020 budget cuts all 3.
And these republican idiots don't know the tariffs will have them paying through the nose for goods Scump never mentions that

Remembering the fact that it is Settled Law that the Individual Mandate is unconstitutional, what changes in the ACA will the D's propose to reform the thing?

I see the ACA as a sinking ship right now, and is irreformable. I'd love to see the Dems quit this impeachment bullshit and instead propose a SERIOUS replacement for the ACA or reform, that can actually be passed in the Senate and signed by President Donald j. Trump.
The Democrats keep telling the American people that Republicans need to fix Obamacare. Why does something need fixing if it isn't broken?

It was never "Fixed". It was supposed to be worked on and made to work. Everyone was supposed to work on it. Instead, it became the leading issue of "Let's make sure He's a one term President" and was never addressed properly. Okay, now it's really broke and the Supreme Court won't allow it to be done away with without a replacement. You broke it, now you fix it. If you can't, get out of the way for those that can. And don't try the old "Re-elect Me and I can do it" routine. The sell by date on that went bad right after 2016.
That's a lie. Republicans tried to include some measures into it and were rebuffed. I followed the entire thing from start to finish. If some Republican ideas would have been included, it would have received some Republican votes. How many did it get? Liar.

How about listen those ideas so the rest of us can research them. Just saying that they existed doesn't make them believable when all the other things are considered in.
Let's start with buying health insurance out of state. What's your opinion on that?

I was stationed in North Carolina in 1971. The Rates for NC were completely bananas. Instead, I went with a Colorado Company for less than half. The problem wasn't going out of state, it was the State allowed unreasonable rates. Guess the Insurance Companies paid the elected officials much better than the tax payer.

It's better to start cleaning up the companies inside a given state. For instance, a few states allow Hospitals and Doctors to charge a minimum of 150% of what medicare pays. In the state I am in, it's listed as 300%. And there are even higher states. First things first, get a handle on what the insurance company is allowed to pay. Trust me, the cost of health care will spiral down. I am something like 180% insured yet I ended up with a bill because they exceeded the total cost that both insurers would pay put together.

Before we can do single payer, we need to clean up the medical billing. Then we need to put the fear of God into the insurance companies. The nice thing about using Medicare as an example, it covers 80% of the bill if it's reasonable. The Insurance companies can just get used to offering supplemental. I already pay 135 bucks a month for Part B so I am paying my way. Do the same for Medicare for all and put the Insurance companies into supplemental insurance. And get a handle on all the Medical Billing including medicines and you won't have to worry about out of state insurance.

Take it from me, if you are having to go out of state, your state needs to be woken up fast. What you are proposing is just a bandaid not a fix.

We couldn't get above 3% on the GDP for freaking eight years of Obama. People died at Benghazi and people died as a result of operation Fast Furious. Barry told America that good factory jobs were gone and not coming back. Today we have roaring economy, relative peace and factories are moving back to the U.S. but the crazy angry left hates it. Is TDS really a mental illness?

In summary, Obama bad, Trump wonderful. Is that correct?

A complete expository biography of two presidents, fully annotated from their birth until today, and concluded with a large number of probative facts to support your conclusion.

Most telling was how you managed to blame Obama for the Great Recession, which began in Dec. 2007 and lasted until June 2009 + the facts that Trump has never once mislead the public. I see the method used to come to your conclusion, a complete rewrite of history.

what load of crap. first there was no "great recession" in 2008. There was a market correction caused by terrible democrat mortgage policy. anyone with any financial sense made money in 2008, it was a great time to buy into the market.

America needs to dump Trump.

Suppose the electorate next year elects Creepy Joe, and for good measure also brings in a Hard Core Liberal Congress.

How will it really help the country to raise unemployment, establish socialized medicine, reduce the stock market and establish open borders?

I just don't see Bite Me's policies as really helpful at all. Personally, I think the New Green Dream would be a nightmare, and I hope I don't see it for sure.

We couldn't get above 3% on the GDP for freaking eight years of Obama. People died at Benghazi and people died as a result of operation Fast Furious. Barry told America that good factory jobs were gone and not coming back. Today we have roaring economy, relative peace and factories are moving back to the U.S. but the crazy angry left hates it. Is TDS really a mental illness?

In summary, Obama bad, Trump wonderful. Is that correct?

A complete expository biography of two presidents, fully annotated from their birth until today, and concluded with a large number of probative facts to support your conclusion.

Most telling was how you managed to blame Obama for the Great Recession, which began in Dec. 2007 and lasted until June 2009 + the facts that Trump has never once mislead the public. I see the method used to come to your conclusion, a complete rewrite of history.

what load of crap. first there was no "great recession" in 2008. There was a market correction caused by terrible democrat mortgage policy. anyone with any financial sense made money in 2008, it was a great time to buy into the market.

Take it from a small business owner during that time Period. The Recession actually began in 2001 or 2002. It took it until 2008 for it to affect the uber rich. And we all know that they only "Fix" something when it finally affects the uber rich.

It was actually caused by the removal of a few Regs that kept big banks and such from doing some really stupid things. And that dates back into the early 80s. And guess who was President about then?
Give you a hint, it wasn't a Democrat.

Yeah Dump Trump the fn moron Hear him bragging about the DOW ?? Silence from the POS

Right. Trump has a higher approval rating than Obama did at this point. A roaring economy. No major wars going on. An unemployment rate that hasn't been this low in 50 years (1969). Wages experiencing their biggest hike in over 10 years. Record low black and Hispanic unemployment. Etc., etc. etc. Yeah, of course Republicans should dump Trump!

What has Trump done to make the economy so robust?

You are echoing Trump's claims, which are rarely true. The economy may benefit the few, but along with the Tax Fraud, Tariff Wars and Chaos no one can claim he is an effective leader.

With all your claims of his economy, these alleged facts need to be drilled down to define how many are not employed full time; how many still need to work two jobs and still live check to check; how many have no benefits? And what about his promises on the impact of his Tariff Wars? Who pays for them, have you considered that?

Where are those construction jobs, renewing, replacing and restoring our roads, bridges, tunnels; repairing and
strengthening levies, expanding public transportation and reinforcing buildings and homes in tornado alley, earthquake country, and those states in flight path of
hurricanes?

How do you think Scumpt Jr will fare in jail ,,,especially at shower time """daddy daddy save me "" lol lol

Forum List

Back