Maybe the Republicans ought to dump trump?

Do you believe Trump is an honest person?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If this poll continues and the same results hold true, and other polls verify the same numbers, maybe trump will avoid impeachment and an embarrassment (Goldwater - ish) election loss.

'Hung jury': Public remains divided over Mueller probe in new NBC/WSJ poll

From the link:

60 percent say Donald Trump has not been honest and truthful when it comes to the Russia probe
Q: Agree/disagree that Trump has been honest & truthful when it comes to the investigation into Russian interference with the 2016 presidential election.

What say you?

Who in the Democrat party would you seriously consider to be honest? by the way, I voted no for Trump. very few people can truly be considered to be honest. Some are just honest enough though for an elected official and you live what you got.

I know a number of elected Democrats, and served on committees with two members of the H. or Rep., plus their local office manager during my career in local government.

In fact on these committees, a number of Republicans were known to me and no efforts by either a D or an R ever attempted to mislead the committee, and the public which by law were allowed to attend our meetings.

At this moment the Republicans on the Judiciary Committee are attempting to change history, and make the President of the United States above the law.

This behavior is seditious and deserves to be seen as contempt to our form of government and The Constitution of the United States.

You really should be angry at Gore. The idiot couldn't even win his home state. If Gore would have won his home state then he would have been President.
Trump didn't win his either BUT on another note TRUMP BROKE THE LAW
A lawsuit filed Tuesday alleges that President Trump violated the Presidential Records Act and the Federal Records Act by “intentionally failing” to keep written accounts of meetings with Russian President Vladimir Putin, North Korean leader Kim Jong-Un and others.

The lawsuit — which was filed by the liberal watchdog group Citizens for Responsibility in Ethics in Washington, National Security Archive and Society for Historians of American Foreign Relations — mentions five specific meetings between Trump and Putin at which no note takers were allowed to document what the two leaders discussed.

“It is clear that President Trump and White House officials have gone to great lengths to hold high-level meetings with foreign governments and carry out foreign policy objectives while blatantly ignoring record keeping laws and preventing national security officials and the American people from understanding what they are doing,” Noah Bookbinder, CREW’s executive director, said in a press release. “The absence of records in these circumstances causes real, incalculable harm to our national security and poses a direct threat to transparency for the American public. We’re asking the court to compel White House officials to make and maintain these important records that let the public know what the government is up to and provide a safeguard to our history.”
Trump didn't need to win his state. He won, remember?

BUT did America win with that slime in our WH ?/ That is the question

So far, we're doing exponentially better than the brown buffoon before him. It will take a few years to remove that abhorrent stain.

"Brown buffoon"

I bet you will object if I call you for what you are, a Racist. And act as if the hate rhetoric expressed in your post is benign.

You're a cancer on the American social scene, and disgusting.

But nary a squeak from you on trump being called the orange man. No, I made no racist remark. To imply racism would be saying that I hate a group based on their color. Thats simply not true. You, on the other hand, project your vile hatred, bigotry, bitterness, and the abhorrent past of your racist party, the party of slavery and segregation. No, you are one bitter little man and the ultimate partisan hack.

Bush did okay, but he wouldn't fight back. Trump hits back and I like that....a lot.
Yeah him and his team of lawyers sue sue sue
You really should be angry at Gore. The idiot couldn't even win his home state. If Gore would have won his home state then he would have been President.
Trump didn't win his either BUT on another note TRUMP BROKE THE LAW
A lawsuit filed Tuesday alleges that President Trump violated the Presidential Records Act and the Federal Records Act by “intentionally failing” to keep written accounts of meetings with Russian President Vladimir Putin, North Korean leader Kim Jong-Un and others.

The lawsuit — which was filed by the liberal watchdog group Citizens for Responsibility in Ethics in Washington, National Security Archive and Society for Historians of American Foreign Relations — mentions five specific meetings between Trump and Putin at which no note takers were allowed to document what the two leaders discussed.

“It is clear that President Trump and White House officials have gone to great lengths to hold high-level meetings with foreign governments and carry out foreign policy objectives while blatantly ignoring record keeping laws and preventing national security officials and the American people from understanding what they are doing,” Noah Bookbinder, CREW’s executive director, said in a press release. “The absence of records in these circumstances causes real, incalculable harm to our national security and poses a direct threat to transparency for the American public. We’re asking the court to compel White House officials to make and maintain these important records that let the public know what the government is up to and provide a safeguard to our history.”
Cool, so is this what the Democrats will impeach the President for?

Nah., we'll wait until he leaves office. But we all have to be aware the line to prosecute Trump is going to be a long one and everyone get's their turn.
Everyone should have a dream.

If this poll continues and the same results hold true, and other polls verify the same numbers, maybe trump will avoid impeachment and an embarrassment (Goldwater - ish) election loss.

From the link:

60 percent say Donald Trump has not been honest and truthful when it comes to the Russia probe
Q: Agree/disagree that Trump has been honest & truthful when it comes to the investigation into Russian interference with the 2016 presidential election.

What say you?

Who in the Democrat party would you seriously consider to be honest? by the way, I voted no for Trump. very few people can truly be considered to be honest. Some are just honest enough though for an elected official and you live what you got.

I know a number of elected Democrats, and served on committees with two members of the H. or Rep., plus their local office manager during my career in local government.

In fact on these committees, a number of Republicans were known to me and no efforts by either a D or an R ever attempted to mislead the committee, and the public which by law were allowed to attend our meetings.

At this moment the Republicans on the Judiciary Committee are attempting to change history, and make the President of the United States above the law.

This behavior is seditious and deserves to be seen as contempt to our form of government and The Constitution of the United States.
What law does Trump think he's above?

Where did you get the idiotic notion that the President has to be liked by everyone?
BS if you like the pussy grabbing molesting lying thief ,it's your business Says lots about you

Didn't say I liked him, cement head...Just that I accepted the results of the 2008 and 2012 elections, while you haven't accepted the result of 2016 and are still throwing tantrums over it.

Grow the fuck up.
Accept??? I have no choice BUT like the POS ,?Never .. He brought his cesspool to Washington with him and makes a mockery of our constitution ,,and isn't this board full of comments pro and con ?
You haven't accepted the fact....Grow up, pussy.
What I haven't accepted putz,is that so many dotards support the garbage and sing his praise
Those are the very people you need to convince of the rightness of your views and get them to vote with you.

You, and people like you, are why Trump won last time.

Remembering the fact that it is Settled Law that the Individual Mandate is unconstitutional, what changes in the ACA will the D's propose to reform the thing?

I see the ACA as a sinking ship right now, and is irreformable. I'd love to see the Dems quit this impeachment bullshit and instead propose a SERIOUS replacement for the ACA or reform, that can actually be passed in the Senate and signed by President Donald j. Trump.
The Democrats keep telling the American people that Republicans need to fix Obamacare. Why does something need fixing if it isn't broken?

It was never "Fixed". It was supposed to be worked on and made to work. Everyone was supposed to work on it. Instead, it became the leading issue of "Let's make sure He's a one term President" and was never addressed properly. Okay, now it's really broke and the Supreme Court won't allow it to be done away with without a replacement. You broke it, now you fix it. If you can't, get out of the way for those that can. And don't try the old "Re-elect Me and I can do it" routine. The sell by date on that went bad right after 2016.
Obamacare was never intended to "fix the system".

It was intended to crash the system...so people would clamor for a complete government takeover of the healthcare industry.

You know -- like Democrats are proposing right now.

You don't have to acknowledge this fact. I'd be really surprised if you did.

Horse Pucky.
Truth. Democrats rejected everything Republicans suggested for Obamacare. That's why there were 0 Republican votes for it in the House and Senate. The Democrats knew they had the votes without Republicans so they didn't have to work with Republicans. Truth.

Again, Horse Pucky. The premise all along has been the complete failure of the ACA. We all know it needs to be fixed (Yes, Dorathy, we know it's not done) and it could have been fixed. But instead of fixing it, you people have decided to just dump it with nothing to replace it. Well, there is that promise of, "Elect of Re-Elect me and we will have it done by next year". That worked once, maybe twice. It's not working anymore. The General Public trusts the Dems far more than the Reps on Health Care. The genie is out of the bottle. And you can stop with the "Next Year" crap. You next yeared yourself to death in 2016. That's a huge hotspot issue for the Dems this time around and unless you can get something at least presented real fast, it's going to be a real bear in your court. A very well armed Bear that is Pissed off. Yes, the right to arm bears shall not be infringed.

Actually, the Left is now talking about dumping the ACA and not fixing the dam thing at all too.

They want a "Medicare for All" Atrocity which would permanently destroy healthcare in America and comes with a price tag of $90 Trillion.

The Democrats are the ones who fouled up the entire medical system with the ACA, yet they refused to work at all on a real repair of it.

BTW, President Trump did have an idea, tremendous healthcare which would be lower priced and higher quality. No D's voted for it, and McCain stabbed the country in the back after promising to back it.

Ooh,let's change the subject. Okay. Medicare for all will do the same thing but it's one hell of a lot less messier. Your bunch has fouled up ACA so bad, there is probably no way to salvage it. So you end up with what you feared the most, Medicare for All. Are you aware that my Medicare costs me a135 bucks a month whether I use it or not? Yes, Dorathy, I pay a premium. The amount is dependent on your income. And almost EVERY babyboomer is on it now. Meaning, the largest group of Americans are already on it. Then, let's not forget that it only pays 80% on the average for services. The remainder has to come out of someone's pocket (for me, it's my pocket). And that pocket is the Social Security Pay I receive each month that is NOT an entitlement since I payed into ti for over 50 years and still do and that's MY money. And in order to afford health care even with Medicare, I have to have a supplemental policy.

Your figures do not take everything to account. It's like the Employment Rate Counts. You don't take into account the money was have to spend even when we are on it for the health care or the premiums we have to pay to have it. Would I like to drop Medicare part B which is what charges the Premium? You betcha. But if I do that, I have trouble getting suppliment. And any long care would have to come out of my pocket meaning complete financial ruin and even that won't be enough. So I pay the Medicare Premium regardless and you don't figure that into the equation. What you are repeating is the Insurance Company Lobbyists diatribe.

That being said, the largest group of Americans are already ON Medicare for All. And we are paying our way. Again, you aren't factoring in that.
Bullshit. It wasn't Republicans that muffed away half a billion on a nonfunctioning web site. Do you remember when Obamacare rolled out in October of 2013? Do you remember all the craziness because the web site didn't work? Democrats built that.
Kentucky's website worked perfectly from day one.

Kentucky. A red, rural, southern, flyover state.

I don't think a single blue state can say that.

Cool, so is this what the Democrats will impeach the President for?

Nah., we'll wait until he leaves office. But we all have to be aware the line to prosecute Trump is going to be a long one and everyone get's their turn.

When President Trump leaves office in 2025, what makes you think that libs will be interested in continuing their jihad against him? Personally, I think they'll forget about him, and concentrate their rage President Kushner

And you are 100% sure he won't leave in 2021? Hell, kid, I ain't sure myself. As it stands right now (and things change) there is about a 55 to 65% chance he will be returning to NY in NY State Police cruiser with his secret service following close behind.

President Kushner? Wow, what a joke that one is. You made a funny.

The Democrats don't have anyone who can beat Trump. The whole bevy of candidates are lightweight losers. Phonies, frauds, nobodies and has-beens.

And yet, one polls much better and it's still early. Who knows, another one might come on strong later. Be afraid, be very afraid.
So, you support the rich white old guy?

How very progressive of you.

From the link:

What say you?
Do you think Hillary is an honest person? Of course you dont. Did that stop you from voting for her? It wont stop us from voting for him either.
Did she show her taxes ? Did Bill show them? Is she 100% above board? Of course not Who is?? But now you're talking about Trump ,the vilest piece of garbage ever to enter our WH and you can't see the difference? Shame on GOD
What the fuck do taxes have to do with anything? Trump never lied about his taxes. Your argument is terrible.
Damn it must be my ears Coulda sworn I heard the liar say he would show his taxes after he became president and now you find out the reason why he won't show them HE PAID SHIT except for 1 year,,,
Psssst! If you don't have any income, you don't have to pay taxes.

You of all people should know that.

When President Trump leaves office in 2025, what makes you think that libs will be interested in continuing their jihad against him? Personally, I think they'll forget about him, and concentrate their rage President Kushner

And you are 100% sure he won't leave in 2021? Hell, kid, I ain't sure myself. As it stands right now (and things change) there is about a 55 to 65% chance he will be returning to NY in NY State Police cruiser with his secret service following close behind.

The Democrats don't have anyone who can beat Trump. The whole bevy of candidates are lightweight losers. Phonies, frauds, nobodies and has-beens.

And yet, one polls much better and it's still early. Who knows, another one might come on strong later. Be afraid, be very afraid.

Which one do you mean? There are several of them. It's easy to lose count.

They're ideologically interchangeable. Democrats don't encourage independent thought.

They're ideologically interchangeable. Democrats don't encourage independent thought.

You left out your fearful Orange Leader. You seem to forget that HE is also a rich white guy. And for the most part, if the Orange One were not here, it would still be some rich white old guy in his place.

You left out your fearful Orange Leader. You seem to forget that HE is also a rich white guy. And for the most part, if the Orange One were not here, it would still be some rich white old guy in his place.

Actually, if Trump hadn't won, it would have been a rich white old broad in the WH.

Actually, if Trump hadn't won, it would have been a rich white old broad in the WH.

And there is a difference how? You honestly believe that we get a choice in reality?

BS if you like the pussy grabbing molesting lying thief ,it's your business Says lots about you

Didn't say I liked him, cement head...Just that I accepted the results of the 2008 and 2012 elections, while you haven't accepted the result of 2016 and are still throwing tantrums over it.

Grow the fuck up.
Accept??? I have no choice BUT like the POS ,?Never .. He brought his cesspool to Washington with him and makes a mockery of our constitution ,,and isn't this board full of comments pro and con ?
What I haven't accepted putz,is that so many dotards support the garbage and sing his praise
Those are the very people you need to convince of the rightness of your views and get them to vote with you.

You really know how to hurt a guy

I must have missed the part where President Trump announced his candidacy for President as a Democrat.

Or are you just blindly flailing around again?

From the link:

What say you?
Do you think Hillary is an honest person? Of course you dont. Did that stop you from voting for her? It wont stop us from voting for him either.
Did she show her taxes ? Did Bill show them? Is she 100% above board? Of course not Who is?? But now you're talking about Trump ,the vilest piece of garbage ever to enter our WH and you can't see the difference? Shame on GOD
What the fuck do taxes have to do with anything? Trump never lied about his taxes. Your argument is terrible.
Damn it must be my ears Coulda sworn I heard the liar say he would show his taxes after he became president and now you find out the reason why he won't show them HE PAID SHIT except for 1 year,,,
Psssst! If you don't have any income, you don't have to pay taxes.

You of all people should know that.
Ha Ha dave Probably lost more in the last 3 days than you make in a year

Grow the fuck up.

You really know how to hurt a guy
You can...and do...reject reality all day long.

That doesn't change reality.

Forum List

Back