Maybe tomorrow

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
1615900308912.png

Supposed to get mine tomorrow.

How do you know that?

Every time I ever checked the "Get my payment" site it said "not available", which I came to learn means not that the information is not available, but that the CHECK is not available. And sure enough it never came (the one from December).

I just checked again, no pun intended, and it still says the same thing.

There is a line on the 1040 form (line 30) where you can supposedly get the credit for checks that never came including last years $1200. We'll see if it actually works. Eventually.

How do you know that?

Every time I ever checked the "Get my payment" site it said "not available", which I came to learn means not that the information is not available, but that the CHECK is not available. And sure enough it never came (the one from December).

There is a line on the 1040 form (line 30) where you can supposedly get the credit for checks that never came including last years $1200. We'll see if it actually works. Eventually.
The last stimulus, it didnt work. But when i pulled it up sunday, it said the it is scheduled for delivery the 17th.
I fill mine out myself and it asked me about it. If you didnt get it, it should be an instant credit.

How do you know that?

The last stimulus, it didnt work. But when i pulled it up sunday, it said the it is scheduled for delivery the 17th.
I fill mine out myself and it asked me about it. If you didnt get it, it should be an instant credit.

That's WAY more specificity than I ever got. First round last year the site wouldn't work, wouldn't work, wouldn't work. When I finally got in it said it had no bank info for me even though I send them that bank info every year and they use it to deposit refunds. But they had a tool for entering that bank info, which I did, same info they already had, the account never changed, and next time I got in they go "uhhh we don't have any bank info for you so we'll send a check". :banghead: That took several weeks.

Since then ---- nothing.

How do you know that?

It is more democrat/MSM BS. The news last night said the first checks have already been delivered. When the previous stimulus was announced on the news, it was in my account. This one takes a DEMOCRAT-controlled government two months to figure out and who knows how long to deliver. Definition of democrat=MORON.

Forum List

Back