Mayo clinic says wearing a cloth mask...

The virus can fit through your mask in a laboratory setting In the real word, not so much! The virus cannot exist outside moisture droplets that you expel when coughing or sneezing. The virus doe snot just float in the breeze! Masks were never intended as a primary purpose to protect you. They prevent you from spreading the virus.

Masks were never intended as a primary purpose to protect you. They prevent you from spreading the virus.

In the real world, this appears not to be working.

What cracks me up is these covidiots claim that masks trap CO2 molecules in the mask but not virus particles or the mucus laden droplets carrying the virus.

CO2 molecules are many times SMALLER than virus particles

That tells you a lot about their "logic"

I read the same from the CDC...

When HCWs are working longer hours without a break while continuously wearing an N95 FFR, blood CO2 levels may increase past the 1-hour mark, which could have a significant physiological effect on the wearer (Lim et al., 2006)*. Some of the known physiological effects of increased concentrations of CO2 include:

What cracks me up is these covidiots claim that masks trap CO2 molecules in the mask but not virus particles or the mucus laden droplets carrying the virus.

Proper PPE respirator type masks...not cloth masks.

Do you agree that cloth masks are pretty much useless?

Here in Chicago, we've been forced to wear them for most of the last 2 years,
we still have plenty of cases.
The spread is most often between people who live in the same house. I had COVID after being vaccinated four months earlier, at our state fair, most likely because I took my mask down to drink on a 90+ degree day. The days later, my wife had it and she never left the house!

My daughter-in-law caught it from a coworker who then passed to my son who never usually leaves the house due to his PTSD.

My daughter caught it from her fellow Zoomba instructors, brought it home and gave it to my son-in-law! Thank God we were able to keep my grandson who has leukemia completely isolated.

Not a single one of us was severely ill except my son, who is also a cancer survivor. He didn't require hospitalization, but he says he never wants to do that again!

When HCWs are working longer hours without a break while continuously wearing an N95 FFR, blood CO2 levels may increase past the 1-hour mark, which could have a significant physiological effect on the wearer (Lim et al., 2006)*. Some of the known physiological effects of increased concentrations of CO2 include:

Gaitors and old tshirts?

Yea pretty much
Me too.

Yes...but that's proper PPE masks...N95s and KN95.

We are talking about cloth masks that don't work...because the mesh is too large.

Me too.

Yes...but that's proper PPE masks...N95s and KN95.

We are talking about cloth masks that don't work...because the mesh is too large.
So wear proper masks...like I said about 30 posts ago...moron

Don't tell me...the CDC recommended cloth make for two years as a Covid mitigation protocol.
They recommended a mask (two fucking years ago)...at least a cloth mask...because there were few better ones.

There are many better ones now

They recommended a mask (two fucking years ago)...at least a cloth mask...because there were few better ones.

There are many better ones now
I'm not arguing that...but folks are still wearing cloth masks because it was recommended.

...is a waste of time...

Who else has been saying that?

But if you and I said this on Twitter they would have banned us for covid19 misinformation.

I have known this for well over a year. Where did I learn cloth masks were basically useless? Some doctor on Fox News told me back when we first were required to wear face masks. Why didn’t our wonderful liberal media point this out?

1641194067045.jpeg

They're wearing cloth masks because they're "rebels".

Anyone wo gives a shit is at least wearing a 3 ply surgical mask
I watched a person who was vaping put on a mask and exhale. Interesting to say the least.

Forum List

Back