Mayorkas questioned by Cong judiciary committee

the watcher

Diamond Member
Dec 31, 2016
I watched as much of his "testimony" as I could stand, he didn't answer a single question when I was watching. He just kept mouthing prepared " I am proud,,,, we are serving....blah blah: statements and avoided putting anything on the record. He did, however, state that he didn't have the resources to do a better job, like let's put more money into helping the invaders here, the standard reaction to incompetence and corruption. The old "system is broken" because, and if we had mo' money, we could talk again in a few years. His arrogance and being so comfortable playing this role to congress tells me all I need to know about what is going on. This looks a lot like one of those WWF ring side interviews where everyone is angry and will be "settled", just not right now.

I watched as much of his "testimony" as I could stand, he didn't answer a single question when I was watching. He just kept mouthing prepared " I am proud,,,, we are serving....blah blah: statements and avoided putting anything on the record. He did, however, state that he didn't have the resources to do a better job, like let's put more money into helping the invaders here, the standard reaction to incompetence and corruption. The old "system is broken" because, and if we had mo' money, we could talk again in a few years. His arrogance and being so comfortable playing this role to congress tells me all I need to know about what is going on. This looks a lot like one of those WWF ring side interviews where everyone is angry and will be "settled", just not right now.
He has the be the most annoying, dishonest person ever to testify in Congress. I hope some really bad shit happens to him. I hope he gets cancer, or carjacked and beaten to a pulp. "Karma" needs to to start doing her job.

Cry harder...kneel harder....whine louder.
Maybe the left will eventually show you some mercy.

Mayorkas' penchant for blatant lying coupled with that smug look he gives, leads me to believe that he must have gotten his ass kicked quite a bit, and deservingly so.

Forum List

Back