MAYORKAS: "We have built safe mobility offices in Colombia, Ecuador, Guatemala, Costa Rica to reach people where they are so they don't have to ...

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
They are PROUD of this.

They are saying to you, Mr. and Mrs. America, GFY, you are nothing, we are the ones who do what we want and what we want is the end of America as it has been known; it has been our life work. Oh, and BTW, Trump is a threat to something, something, something. And keep paying your taxes.

I hate these people, because they hate us.

They are PROUD of this.

They are saying to you, Mr. and Mrs. America, GFY, you are nothing, we are the ones who do what we want and what we want is the end of America as it has been known; it has been our life work. Oh, and BTW, Trump is a threat to something, something, something. And keep paying your taxes.

WTF? Trump can't get in soon enough. The country cannot take 4 more years of these traitors. Back in the day, Myorkas would have been tarred, feathered and sent back to Cuba on a raft.

So instead of letting the illegals come to use were going to the illegals?

This never would have happened if we didn't stop doing what needed to be done with treasonous politicians.

I'm ashamed and angry at our country

They are PROUD of this.

I wonder how many billions of dollars that could of been used for US citizens, went to these countries that have opened their jails and insane asylums letting them come to America?

They are PROUD of this.

I don't understand why republicans at some level of government don't have his arrested

I don't understand why republicans at some level of government don't have his arrested
Congress has ceded a lot of power to unelected bureaucrats in the executive branch

I doubt that he has broken any law by what he is doing

Forum List

Back