McCarthyism Among the Left

The scum that used to run Twitter, broke no laws, I guess, until they began shilling for the Feds to suppress speech. It will be amusing to watch them either ignore or even laugh at Republicans who make the evidence known, publicly. Their arrogance is in the open and when people get cocky like that, eventually they get slapped down.

Freedom of Expression Scores Here.

USA: 0.74
Indonesia: 0.53
Russia: 0.40
China: 0.24

Which means that people calculating this score are extremely biased. We are not living in a Free Society.

Conservatives blacklisted on Twitter?

The real story DA isn't that Twitter just did the same thing as the unpunished Obumma who used the IRS in 2012 to block Romney organizations to steal reelection, but that since neither the Dems nor the GOP punished him for it, they've been up to it ever since! Why not?!

Now they are using the FBI which met with Twitter execs weekly during 2020 to discuss what and who they wanted banned and blocked at Twitter to shape the public's access to info on Biden, particularly Hunter Biden as one of several ways to help Biden win.

So the cats really out of the bag now, the government has been illegally, seditiously collaborating with big tech for years to help determine election outcomes--- election tampering, election fraud, and we spent 30 million in 2018 supposedly investigating Trump for that very same thing with Russia when they knew it was all a lie! Then they impeached Trump for just looking into Biden, because they said that TRUMP was trying to affect an election! I kid you not! :lmao:

So we have moved way past election fraud now to asking that unless the GOP really investigates and prosecutes at least 30 people for seriously hard time for treason and sedition, we really have no republic left---- SOLD by Washington DC to some global foreign lobby, which makes all of them insurrectionists!

Gee, do ya think maybe this is why all we've heard for two years is about insurrection-- from THEM, pointing at a group of people merely PROTESTING a stolen election of theirs?

Of course, no tyrant ever has violated the First Amendment Rights of any of their subjects. I am not being sarcastic.

Of course, no tyrant ever has violated the First Amendment Rights of any of their subjects. I am not being sarcastic.

Subjects of a tyranny don't have a 1st Amendment TO violate. Just as Joe Biden is trying to effect right now, because the government that has installed itself has BIG plans they aren't telling you about nor did anyone vote for that you ain't going to like and they don't want you being able to fight back. No sir.

Forum List

Back