McConnell Cannot Block Witnesses - Just Announced

He was asked if the transcript released to the public was accurate and complete? Both witnesses (Vindman and Williams) answered yes to that question.
Shameless lie. He did not answer "yes" to that question.

No go ahead, move on to your next lie. This doesn't faze you one bit, does it? A normal, rational adult would be embarrassed.

He was asked if the transcript released to the public was accurate and complete? Both witnesses (Vindman and Williams) answered yes to that question.

No go ahead, move on to your next lie. This doesn't faze you one bit, does it? A normal, rational adult would be embarrassed.

You leftists are amazing. You see and hear things, but somehow, that leftist mind of yours changes what was said to your liking. Are you from our country? Do you understand what words like "Substantively" means? Or is it you just don't want to watch the video because it proves you're wrong?

You leftists are amazing. You see and hear things, but somehow, that leftist mind of yours changes what was said to your liking. Are you from our country? Do you understand what words like "Substantively" means? Or is it you just don't want to watch the video because it proves you're wrong?

They have serious comprehension deficits. Must be the voices in their heads.

Do you understand what words like "Substantively" means?
I do. It's an adjective used to qualify the answer, else he would have just said "yes" to the question. Which, contrary to your lie, he did not do. And, in absolutely no contradiction whatsoever to calling something "substantively" correct, he also said it ommitted some details.

I feel like I am teaching english to a child.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
Well then, since we agree, tell that to Siete, because that's who I was replying to.
I will get right on that! :salute:

Let's review:

There were 3 witnesses on the witness list for the Clinton trial.

How many are on the list for Trump's trial? Zero.

Clinton handed over 90,000 documents to Congressional investigation.

How many has Trump handed over? Zero.

Last edited:
Mitch will win in the end, as he often does. and when he doesnt win, he doesn't stick his thumb in his mouth and get in the fetal position, but he gets ready for the next fight. that's the way he is. TOUGH!

McConnell says he doesn't have the votes.

Three Democrat presidential candidates may be neutered. :10:
Cocaine Mitch had a twinkle in his eye when he said that. Let's see where this stands come voting time, or likely on Friday.

THE DEMOCRATS: A SUMMARY.

Screen-Shot-2020-01-29-at-18.57.16.png

Mitch will win in the end, as he often does. and when he doesnt win, he doesn't stick his thumb in his mouth and get in the fetal position, but he gets ready for the next fight. that's the way he is. TOUGH!

Well, he has secured Cory Gardner's vote. Ernst and McSally aren't going to vote for witnesses...The latest poll out of Utah
shows....

68% believe the President should be impeached.

64% Do not favor more witnesses.

60% are less likely to vote for Romney if he does not vote like they expect him to. (Looks like Mitt has a lot to think about).

Plus that TV interview made in August on Radio Free Europe with John Bolton discussing how well the President's
2 phone calls with Zelensky went, while doing an interview with a Ukrainian reporter, has all but sealed the deal.

Well, he has secured Cory Gardner's vote. Ernst and McSally aren't going to vote for witnesses...The latest poll out of Utah
shows....

60% are less likely to vote for Romney if he does not vote like they expect him to. (Looks like Mitt has a lot to think about).

Plus that TV interview made in August on Radio Free Europe with John Bolton discussing how well the President's
2 phone calls with Zelensky went, while doing an interview with a Ukrainian reporter, has all but sealed the deal.
Hickenlooper is already slamming Garnder though. i bet Hick takes Gardner's seat!

Do you understand what words like "Substantively" means?
I do. It's an adjective used to qualify the answer, else he would have just said "yes" to the question. Which, contrary to your lie, he did not do. And, in absolutely no contradiction whatsoever to calling something "substantively" correct, he also said it ommitted some details.

I feel like I am teaching english to a child.

I feel like I'm talking to one. He asked that of Williams, not of Vindman. But the question asked of Vindman was if the call was accurate and complete? To that Vindman answered Yes.

In other words, there are not two recordings of the phone call, there is only one. The transcript in the classified server is the one used to create the transcript with redactions that was in no control of President Trump. Vindman and Williams both testified under oath that the public transcript contained the substantive portions of the call; substantive means the most important.

So you continue to lie over and over again, in spite of the video evidence I presented.

The best part of being a Democrat is never having to say you were wrong, in spite of being proven wrong.

shows....

Mitt is in zero danger in Utah. Put up the crack pipe.

And the one Republican not in any danger whatsoever is the one willing to let the facts come out. Not a coincidence, of course.

There was never any expectation that the Trump party controlled Senate would convict him. It would take integrity for them to do that, and they just don't have any.
Ya left out dem controlled congress impeached him without a single repub.
Your trump controlled senate is laughable.

and, in the House, 1 changed party over impeachment, 1 voted present, and one democrat voted against at least 1 of the articles.

Are the Democrats voting in lockstep, or is there a chance 1, or more, will vote against conviction?

Mitch may have the votes he needs, and not yet aware of it.

As of this morning, there are 3 Rep Senators that will vote for Bolton to be questioned on the Senate Floor. One more to go. Sounds like Rump may have pissed off a few Republicans. It was also announced that Rump has had the manuscript for weeks of Boltons book and never tipped off the Senate and House Republicans. Can anyone spell "Blindsided"?

Just how many of these easter eggs before the Repubs start saying "Enough is Enough".

One more to go.

Provided, as I stated, the democrats march in lockstep to convict.

The next vote isn't about conviction. There will never be a 67 vote to remove him from office. But there just needs to be one more vote to bring Bolton to the Senate Floor. Please stay focused. You are looking a bit tipsy. It's a bit early to be hitting the bar.

You just like chaos

If hillary had won in 2016 you’d be hating her instead of trump

shows....

Mitt is in zero danger in Utah. Put up the crack pipe.

And the one Republican not in any danger whatsoever is the one willing to let the facts come out. Not a coincidence, of course.
Mitt is entrenched in Utah

but with ZERO chance of improvement within the republican party

McConnell has the votes to end the trial Friday without new witnesses.
Maybe it will end today if they run out of stupid redundant questions?

McConnell has the votes to end the trial Friday without new witnesses.
Maybe it will end today if they run out of stupid redundant questions?
I am not prepared to bet the rent money either way

but clearly the dems failed to make a convincing case for their witch hunt

Forum List

Back