McConnell Cannot Block Witnesses - Just Announced

Mitt Romney :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

The only drama left this weekend is......will the President spike a football at the end of his interview with Hannity at the Super Bowl?

Still time for progressives to get out before the weekend to stock up on crayons and butter! :2up:

Ya left out dem controlled congress impeached him without a single repub.
Your trump controlled senate is laughable.

and, in the House, 1 changed party over impeachment, 1 voted present, and one democrat voted against at least 1 of the articles.

Are the Democrats voting in lockstep, or is there a chance 1, or more, will vote against conviction?

Mitch may have the votes he needs, and not yet aware of it.

As of this morning, there are 3 Rep Senators that will vote for Bolton to be questioned on the Senate Floor. One more to go. Sounds like Rump may have pissed off a few Republicans. It was also announced that Rump has had the manuscript for weeks of Boltons book and never tipped off the Senate and House Republicans. Can anyone spell "Blindsided"?

Just how many of these easter eggs before the Repubs start saying "Enough is Enough".

One more to go.

Provided, as I stated, the democrats march in lockstep to convict.

The next vote isn't about conviction. There will never be a 67 vote to remove him from office. But there just needs to be one more vote to bring Bolton to the Senate Floor. Please stay focused. You are looking a bit tipsy. It's a bit early to be hitting the bar.

You just like chaos

If hillary had won in 2016 you’d be hating her instead of trump

I don't hate Hillary or Rump. I actually feel sorry for them. They can't be happy in anything. Even though Bush Jr was a bit of a disaster, he was human and would be fun to be around. Hillary and Rump would drag the party down to their level and I think I'll pass on that.

BTW, your "Whatabouthillary" is noted This "Hey, look over there" moment has been brought to you by Drano and Battery acid.

McConnell has the votes to end the trial Friday without new witnesses.
Maybe it will end today if they run out of stupid redundant questions?
I am not prepared to bet the rent money either way

but clearly the dems failed to make a convincing case for their witch hunt

What I don't know is what the exact wording is for the first senate vote after the 16-hour Q & A part is over.
1. Will it be a vote to dismiss?
2. Will it be a vote to acquit or remove?

If the trial continues, then the next vote will be on witnesses.

What I don't know is what the exact wording is for the first senate vote after the 16-hour Q & A part is over.

Wow, after reading all the head cases, finally a couple of posts in a row that make sense.

I think it will be a vote on new witnesses

On new witnesses, it could go either way. It's just too tight. Yes, 3 Republicans want new witnesses but it takes 4 and the rest of the Republicans are pretty well in lock step. It's not something I would bet a hat on.

On new witnesses, it could go either way. It's just too tight. Yes, 3 Republicans want new witnesses but it takes 4 and the rest of the Republicans are pretty well in lock step. It's not something I would bet a hat on.
Republicans lose either way

Let them explain it to the voters

The voters understand completely.

I have a tough time believing any of this matters to voters at this point. Trump is the most polarizing President in the history of historical histories, and I suspect people's minds are made up.

Yes, Trump made it clear who the Communists are and those who demand the fall of the USA. They were always here....but now they must stand in the daylight.

As far as racial polarization.....all but the most racist Americans would agree that would be the former President.
Yikes. Maybe back away from the radio for a while.

Yikes. maybe stop all your lying for a while :rolleyes:

Only a moron or career liar would say Trump has been as dividing during his term thus far as was Obama. "Polarizing" ? Depends on what you refer to as "polarizing".

Obviously you don't want to have a discussion based on FACTS.

I have a tough time believing any of this matters to voters at this point. Trump is the most polarizing President in the history of historical histories, and I suspect people's minds are made up.

Yes, Trump made it clear who the Communists are and those who demand the fall of the USA. They were always here....but now they must stand in the daylight.

As far as racial polarization.....all but the most racist Americans would agree that would be the former President.
Yikes. Maybe back away from the radio for a while.

Yikes. maybe stop all your lying for a while :rolleyes:

Only a moron or career liar would say Trump has been as dividing during his term thus far as was Obama.

Obviously you don't want to have a discussion based on FACTS.
True, there's no division within his obedient Trumpsters.

Your little world. The Fifth Avenue rule.

Unfortunately, that's not what I'm talking about.

I don't think there are going to be any witnesses. Mitt never even wanted to be in the Senate, and Collins would sell herself at this point to save her career … oh wait, she already did that. LOL

We’ll be happy to explain it to OUR voters

the rest of you will never understand anyway

I don't think there are going to be any witnesses. Mitt never even wanted to be in the Senate, and Collins would sell herself at this point to save her career … oh wait, she already did that. LOL

It looks very doubtful. Murkowski the same way. She's very skeptical about voting for it. I understand there are three Dem Senators who's state voted for Trump are also leaning that direction. Over with tomorrow thank goodness.

Those who favor witnesses the same. Don't believe for a minute this can be good for you people.

Those who favor witnesses the same. Don't believe for a minute this can be good for you people.
I think it will be just fine

most voters are bored with the democrat witch hunt

Then you should try harder not to post such vague comments.

Your definition or context of "Polarizing" seems to differ from the one in the dictionary.

Then you should try harder not to post such vague comments.

Your definition or context of "Polarizing" seems to differ from the one in the dictionary.
My comments are only "vague" to some.

I try to keep it simple.

I try to keep it simple.

False. others have posted similar comments regarding your replies.

Smug....your trademark.

So instead of explaining to us "simpletons" who are trying to have an adult conversation, you grab your ball and run home.

I asked YOUR definition of "Polarizing" which you used in a previous comment. A fair and reasonable request.

Are you refusing to give that information?

It's very telling when people try to have reasonable conversation and discussion....and all you will do is be smug and arrogant.

I try to keep it simple.

Smug....your trademark.

So instead of explaining to us "simpletons" who are trying to have an adult conversation, you grab your ball and run home.

I asked YOUR definition of "Polarizing" which you used in a previous comment.

Are you refusing to give that information?
I didn't call you "simpletons", and yet you put the term in quotes, as if I did. Dishonest.

This is why I just don't bother. I'm tired of asymmetrical online conversations with wingers. A waste of time.

Forum List

Back