McConnell Cannot Block Witnesses - Just Announced

_PrgDgFA_400x400.jpg
Based on the 20-1 Bias of Dem Witnesses in The House Inquiry, if witnesses are called, then The GOP gets 20 witnesses and Dems get one. The first one I call is Eric Ciaramella.

Senator Rand Paul
@RandPaul

My exact question was: Are you aware that House intelligence committee staffer Shawn Misko had a close relationship with Eric Ciaramella while at the National Security Council together

And are you aware and how do you respond to reports that Ciaramella and Misko may have worked together to plot impeaching the President before there were formal house impeachment proceedings.

Fake news

Quote the republican who said that
It was Dershowitz, on the Senate floor, in the trial. Good God man, pay attention!
I askedyou to quote not point
I don't care what you asked me. If you are not willing to learn the basic facts of this topic, that's on you. It's not my job to spoonfeed them to you. A minimum of effort will lead you right to dershowitz's hilariously stupid argument.

It's pretty embarrassing. I think even you might blush.

What I don't know is what the exact wording is for the first senate vote after the 16-hour Q & A part is over.
1. Will it be a vote to dismiss?
2. Will it be a vote to acquit or remove?

If the trial continues, then the next vote will be on witnesses.
I think it will be a vote on new witnesses

On new witnesses, it could go either way. It's just too tight. Yes, 3 Republicans want new witnesses but it takes 4 and the rest of the Republicans are pretty well in lock step. It's not something I would bet a hat on.
Republicans lose either way

Let them explain it to the voters

Those who favor witnesses the same. Don't believe for a minute this can be good for you people.

I believe in Justice. Get the Witnesses. Let the chips fly and end up where they lie. Truth is truth. There is so much being held in the shadows that WE, the PEOPLE, should know the truth. And it doesn't matter if it harms one side or the other as long as the truth comes out. To do anything less is just the Deep State. And if you are supporting suppressing evidence and truth then YOU are part of the same deep state you keep condemning.

So it's okay that the commies keep the two people hidden that started all this, but now you say the truth is what people are after? What about the 18th witness that Schiff is surpassing? What is the truth he is hiding over there?

This isn't that difficult to follow. If the House has an impeachable offense with proof of their charge, then they present it. Apparently the commies lied once again. They didn't have proof of the charge, and now they want the Republicans to help them find it. Sorry, we don't play those leftist games.

On new witnesses, it could go either way. It's just too tight. Yes, 3 Republicans want new witnesses but it takes 4 and the rest of the Republicans are pretty well in lock step. It's not something I would bet a hat on.

Those who favor witnesses the same. Don't believe for a minute this can be good for you people.

I believe in Justice. Get the Witnesses. Let the chips fly and end up where they lie. Truth is truth. There is so much being held in the shadows that WE, the PEOPLE, should know the truth. And it doesn't matter if it harms one side or the other as long as the truth comes out. To do anything less is just the Deep State. And if you are supporting suppressing evidence and truth then YOU are part of the same deep state you keep condemning.
A president needs confidentiality between himself and his inner circle in order to do his job

Everything a President does and says job related is recorded. With Nixon, it was taped. With Rump, he has transcribers around him all the time. it's done to not only protect the nation but to also protect the President and others. All of those transcripts are turned over to the NSA after review by the White House and then they are classified, digitized and filed in the appropriate servers. The July calls were ordered to be filed on a server that had a much higher classification than it deserved by order of the White House. The NSA corrected that. Just because a president wants to hide something nefarious doesn't allow him to raise the security classification higher than it should be. Sooner or later, the NSA is going to correct that misstep.

And there are many levels of security classification. Not all conversations will be listed as Top Secret or even Secret. Some will be classed as routine, some will be classed as confidential. The last two, if known, can be obtained through the Freedom of Information Act. You keep thinking the President, alone, gets to make these decisions. No, the NSA has an entire division that that's their job. My Niece, from time to time, is involved in that process. She isn't right now. She's currently an Analyst for the Department of Home Security. Well, She was last week. Who know about next week. I never ask and She never says.

A President is NOT a King no matter how much Rump tries to act like one and you believe he is.

Fake news

Quote the republican who said that
It was Dershowitz, on the Senate floor, in the trial. Good God man, pay attention!
I askedyou to quote not point
I don't care what you asked me. If you are not willing to learn the basic facts of this topic, that's on you. It's not my job to spoonfeed them to you. A minimum of effort will lead you right to dershowitz's hilariously stupid argument.

It's pretty embarrassing. I think even you might blush.
You made a claim

now back it up

A president needs confidentiality between himself and his inner circle in order to do his job

Everything a President does and says job related is recorded. With Nixon, it was taped. With Rump, he has transcribers around him all the time. it's done to not only protect the nation but to also protect the President and others. All of those transcripts are turned over to the NSA after review by the White House and then they are classified, digitized and filed in the appropriate servers. The July calls were ordered to be filed on a server that had a much higher classification than it deserved by order of the White House. The NSA corrected that. Just because a president wants to hide something nefarious doesn't allow him to raise the security classification higher than it should be. Sooner or later, the NSA is going to correct that misstep.

And there are many levels of security classification. Not all conversations will be listed as Top Secret or even Secret. Some will be classed as routine, some will be classed as confidential. The last two, if known, can be obtained through the Freedom of Information Act. You keep thinking the President, alone, gets to make these decisions. No, the NSA has an entire division that that's their job. My Niece, from time to time, is involved in that process. She isn't right now. She's currently an Analyst for the Department of Home Security. Well, She was last week. Who know about next week. I never ask and She never says.

A President is NOT a King no matter how much Rump tries to act like one and you believe he is.
There was nothing nefarious to hide

we have all seen the transcript/summary and there is nothing there

So it's okay that the commies keep the two people hidden that started all this, but now you say the truth is what people are after? What about the 18th witness that Schiff is surpassing? What is the truth he is hiding over there?

This isn't that difficult to follow. If the House has an impeachable offense with proof of their charge, then they present it. Apparently the commies lied once again. They didn't have proof of the charge, and now they want the Republicans to help them find it. Sorry, we don't play those leftist games.

Another case of "Hey, Look Over There".

Which transcript. There was one released where there was nothing really there. But the next day's transcript was quite damning. You know, the one that had all the redacted black over the damning information that later got released through the freedom of information act once it was reclassified correctly?

Which transcript. There was one released where there was nothing really there. But the next day's transcript was quite damning. You know, the one that had all the redacted black over the damning information that later got released through the freedom of information act once it was reclassified correctly?
There was no damning info at any time

It's actually a case where the impeachment articles are bogus because there was not any substantial proof of the charge. The commies know this quite well, but impeached him without the necessary information to do it properly.

as long as a president believes something is in the national interest, he can do whatever he wants. he can do what Trump did with Ukraine, he can pardon murderers, he can give fucking Alaska to Putin.

DEAL WITH IT!

It's actually a case where the impeachment articles are bogus because there was not any substantial proof of the charge. The commies know this quite well, but impeached him without the necessary information to do it properly.
The “commies” have not failed yet

I think all they are hoping for is to defeat trump in november

which they plan to do by driving down his popularity

What popularity is that? Trumo won by 77,000 votes over 3 states and they've moved on! his lack of credibility will be his downfall! You can't believe a word the man says! He has to exaggerate or lie about everything and it makes no sense since he did win the presidency! It wasn't enough; it had to be the biggest, best, most transparent admin. known to man which we all know is BS! I feel for his supporters because when it blows up, the $#!t will cover them all for life! I hate to say I actually allowed politics to fracture an assoc.! I couldn't let it go and a 40 year friendship is dead! More of that will occur when those supporters finally take their blinders off and feel they have to make amends to all concerned! :dunno: :eusa_pray: :eusa_naughty: :eusa_snooty: :eusa_think:

There was no damning info at any time

Will you just stop this nonsense. We all know that Rump is guilty. The only question remains is how much damage are you Party of the Rumpsters willing to do to the Republicans in the process. Are you willing to burn it to the ground?

They can try, but I heed the words of Bill Clinton: It's the economy stupid. It is true that the economy can slow down at anytime. In fact it's likely. However people are bringing home more in their paychecks. People are paying less at tax time or getting a larger refund. People are not plagued by Commie Care fines which amounted into the billions each year for the federal government, and those are the people who couldn't afford the Commie Care plans. Americans who have investments in the market couldn't be happier.

So they can talk down whatever they like, but even they know with current conditions, they stand no chance at beating Trump. Their best strategy at this point is to concentrate on keeping the House and maybe a seat or two in the Senate.

You can stop this anytime now. Rump is Roast Rump. Just how many Republicans are willing to go down with the Captain. It's a case of taking the Ship down with the Captain.

Forum List

Back