McConnell Cannot Block Witnesses - Just Announced

A president needs confidentiality between himself and his inner circle in order to do his job

Everything a President does and says job related is recorded. With Nixon, it was taped. With Rump, he has transcribers around him all the time. it's done to not only protect the nation but to also protect the President and others. All of those transcripts are turned over to the NSA after review by the White House and then they are classified, digitized and filed in the appropriate servers. The July calls were ordered to be filed on a server that had a much higher classification than it deserved by order of the White House. The NSA corrected that. Just because a president wants to hide something nefarious doesn't allow him to raise the security classification higher than it should be. Sooner or later, the NSA is going to correct that misstep.

And there are many levels of security classification. Not all conversations will be listed as Top Secret or even Secret. Some will be classed as routine, some will be classed as confidential. The last two, if known, can be obtained through the Freedom of Information Act. You keep thinking the President, alone, gets to make these decisions. No, the NSA has an entire division that that's their job. My Niece, from time to time, is involved in that process. She isn't right now. She's currently an Analyst for the Department of Home Security. Well, She was last week. Who know about next week. I never ask and She never says.

A President is NOT a King no matter how much Rump tries to act like one and you believe he is.
There was nothing nefarious to hide

we have all seen the transcript/summary and there is nothing there

Which transcript. There was one released where there was nothing really there. But the next day's transcript was quite damning. You know, the one that had all the redacted black over the damning information that later got released through the freedom of information act once it was reclassified correctly?
There was no damning info at any time

Will you just stop this nonsense. We all know that Rump is guilty. The only question remains is how much damage are you Party of the Rumpsters willing to do to the Republicans in the process. Are you willing to burn it to the ground?

Trump isn't guilty of anything except winning in 2016.

I believe in Justice. Get the Witnesses. Let the chips fly and end up where they lie. Truth is truth. There is so much being held in the shadows that WE, the PEOPLE, should know the truth. And it doesn't matter if it harms one side or the other as long as the truth comes out. To do anything less is just the Deep State. And if you are supporting suppressing evidence and truth then YOU are part of the same deep state you keep condemning.

So it's okay that the commies keep the two people hidden that started all this, but now you say the truth is what people are after? What about the 18th witness that Schiff is surpassing? What is the truth he is hiding over there?

This isn't that difficult to follow. If the House has an impeachable offense with proof of their charge, then they present it. Apparently the commies lied once again. They didn't have proof of the charge, and now they want the Republicans to help them find it. Sorry, we don't play those leftist games.

Another case of "Hey, Look Over There".

It's actually a case where the impeachment articles are bogus because there was not any substantial proof of the charge. The commies know this quite well, but impeached him without the necessary information to do it properly.
The “commies” have not failed yet

I think all they are hoping for is to defeat trump in november

which they plan to do by driving down his popularity

They can try, but I heed the words of Bill Clinton: It's the economy stupid. It is true that the economy can slow down at anytime. In fact it's likely. However people are bringing home more in their paychecks. People are paying less at tax time or getting a larger refund. People are not plagued by Commie Care fines which amounted into the billions each year for the federal government, and those are the people who couldn't afford the Commie Care plans. Americans who have investments in the market couldn't be happier.

So they can talk down whatever they like, but even they know with current conditions, they stand no chance at beating Trump. Their best strategy at this point is to concentrate on keeping the House and maybe a seat or two in the Senate.

As much as Rump needs a good beating ( and should have been beaten as a small child for bad behavior) we won't physically touch him. That's the only beating that he will not receive. The score is 51-45 for his removal from office right now in the general public. it's not Rump that is on trial right now. And it's not the Dems that are on trial either. It's the Senate Republicans and in the swing states it's not going to be pretty. I am predicting, with the swing states vote, the Senate may end up with a 50-50 ratio and it's going to be damned important who the VP is for the first time in a couple of hundred years.

Everything a President does and says job related is recorded. With Nixon, it was taped. With Rump, he has transcribers around him all the time. it's done to not only protect the nation but to also protect the President and others. All of those transcripts are turned over to the NSA after review by the White House and then they are classified, digitized and filed in the appropriate servers. The July calls were ordered to be filed on a server that had a much higher classification than it deserved by order of the White House. The NSA corrected that. Just because a president wants to hide something nefarious doesn't allow him to raise the security classification higher than it should be. Sooner or later, the NSA is going to correct that misstep.

And there are many levels of security classification. Not all conversations will be listed as Top Secret or even Secret. Some will be classed as routine, some will be classed as confidential. The last two, if known, can be obtained through the Freedom of Information Act. You keep thinking the President, alone, gets to make these decisions. No, the NSA has an entire division that that's their job. My Niece, from time to time, is involved in that process. She isn't right now. She's currently an Analyst for the Department of Home Security. Well, She was last week. Who know about next week. I never ask and She never says.

A President is NOT a King no matter how much Rump tries to act like one and you believe he is.

Which transcript. There was one released where there was nothing really there. But the next day's transcript was quite damning. You know, the one that had all the redacted black over the damning information that later got released through the freedom of information act once it was reclassified correctly?

Will you just stop this nonsense. We all know that Rump is guilty. The only question remains is how much damage are you Party of the Rumpsters willing to do to the Republicans in the process. Are you willing to burn it to the ground?

Rave on Lunatic. He didn't win in 2016. Without the help of that idjit Comey he would have lost "Bigly". And without the help of his buddy Putin, he would not have had a chance in the primaries. That's not a win. And 2020 ain't 2016. Rump made a very big error. We got to know the real Rump.

Rave on Lunatic. He didn't win in 2016. Without the help of that idjit Comey he would have lost "Bigly". And without the help of his buddy Putin, he would not have had a chance in the primaries. That's not a win. And 2020 ain't 2016. Rump made a very big error. We got to know the real Rump.
god damn you are delusional.

A president needs confidentiality between himself and his inner circle in order to do his job

Even Impeached Trump's own attorney admitted he's guilty.

Everybody did. That's why he's going into a landslide win for reelection.

So it's okay that the commies keep the two people hidden that started all this, but now you say the truth is what people are after? What about the 18th witness that Schiff is surpassing? What is the truth he is hiding over there?

This isn't that difficult to follow. If the House has an impeachable offense with proof of their charge, then they present it. Apparently the commies lied once again. They didn't have proof of the charge, and now they want the Republicans to help them find it. Sorry, we don't play those leftist games.

It's actually a case where the impeachment articles are bogus because there was not any substantial proof of the charge. The commies know this quite well, but impeached him without the necessary information to do it properly.

They can try, but I heed the words of Bill Clinton: It's the economy stupid. It is true that the economy can slow down at anytime. In fact it's likely. However people are bringing home more in their paychecks. People are paying less at tax time or getting a larger refund. People are not plagued by Commie Care fines which amounted into the billions each year for the federal government, and those are the people who couldn't afford the Commie Care plans. Americans who have investments in the market couldn't be happier.

So they can talk down whatever they like, but even they know with current conditions, they stand no chance at beating Trump. Their best strategy at this point is to concentrate on keeping the House and maybe a seat or two in the Senate.

As much as Rump needs a good beating ( and should have been beaten as a small child for bad behavior) we won't physically touch him. That's the only beating that he will not receive. The score is 51-45 for his removal from office right now in the general public. it's not Rump that is on trial right now. And it's not the Dems that are on trial either. It's the Senate Republicans and in the swing states it's not going to be pretty. I am predicting, with the swing states vote, the Senate may end up with a 50-50 ratio and it's going to be damned important who the VP is for the first time in a couple of hundred years.

You can believe in the polls all you like. I'll believe my eyes when I see a constant sellouts no matter where his rallies are held, Democrat and Republican cities alike. I'll believe in the thousands of people that stand outside just wanting to be near him. You can believe in the polls where the attendance is less than a school cafeteria where Democrats show up.

Freedom and prosperity are like opioid products for an addict. You just can't get enough. You can dream all you like while the rest of us live in reality.

What's coming is a humiliating defeat for rage-filled Democrats. And it could hit them like a freight train as soon as Friday.

Everybody did. That's why he's going into a landslide win for reelection.

You really should get that looked at before November. If you don't, have your family come in and take all your guns. Suicide isn't painless.

You can believe in the polls all you like. I'll believe my eyes when I see a constant sellouts no matter where his rallies are held, Democrat and Republican cities alike. I'll believe in the thousands of people that stand outside just wanting to be near him. You can believe in the polls where the attendance is less than a school cafeteria where Democrats show up.

Freedom and prosperity are like opioid products for an addict. You just can't get enough. You can dream all you like while the rest of us live in reality.

Rump is a circus act. he draws the same people for a couple of thousand miles. Peter, Paul, and Marry did as well. And so did the Beatles. And even in the middle 60s, Peter, Paul and Mary drew bigger crowds. Now, that was a show.

I believe in Justice. Get the Witnesses. Let the chips fly and end up where they lie. Truth is truth. There is so much being held in the shadows that WE, the PEOPLE, should know the truth. And it doesn't matter if it harms one side or the other as long as the truth comes out. To do anything less is just the Deep State. And if you are supporting suppressing evidence and truth then YOU are part of the same deep state you keep condemning.

What popularity is that? Trumo won by 77,000 votes over 3 states and they've moved on! his lack of credibility will be his downfall! You can't believe a word the man says! He has to exaggerate or lie about everything and it makes no sense since he did win the presidency! It wasn't enough; it had to be the biggest, best, most transparent admin. known to man which we all know is BS! I feel for his supporters because when it blows up, the $#!t will cover them all for life! I hate to say I actually allowed politics to fracture an assoc.! I couldn't let it go and a 40 year friendship is dead! More of that will occur when those supporters finally take their blinders off and feel they have to make amends to all concerned! :dunno: :eusa_pray: :eusa_naughty: :eusa_snooty: :eusa_think:
I agree that we are a deeply fractured society

but the rift between Americans is caused by the losers of the 2016 election who were outraged that hillary didnt win as expected

The liberal media, democrats and the Deep State concocted a phony russian collusion excuse that many ordinary Americans bought hook line and sinker

and its made you bitter and hate filled

and it wont go away soon

I’m sure everyone in your trump-hating liberal bubble thinks the same way you do

but out here in the real world you have to deal with other points of view

yes, when trump is gone and bitter libs regain power as they inevitably will under our two party system we trump voters will be fighting for our lives

your side wants a soviet style dictatorship run by the elites and you may finally get it after generations of waiting

but trump is not gone yet so you will have to wait a little longer

I am hopeful but guarded

the left will use any dirty trick to defeat trump and they are masters at election fraud

Dont believe every lying lib poll you see

What popularity is that? Trumo won by 77,000 votes over 3 states and they've moved on! his lack of credibility will be his downfall! You can't believe a word the man says! He has to exaggerate or lie about everything and it makes no sense since he did win the presidency! It wasn't enough; it had to be the biggest, best, most transparent admin. known to man which we all know is BS! I feel for his supporters because when it blows up, the $#!t will cover them all for life! I hate to say I actually allowed politics to fracture an assoc.! I couldn't let it go and a 40 year friendship is dead! More of that will occur when those supporters finally take their blinders off and feel they have to make amends to all concerned! :dunno: :eusa_pray: :eusa_naughty: :eusa_snooty: :eusa_think:
I agree that we are a deeply fractured society

but the rift between Americans is caused by the losers of the 2016 election who were outraged that hillary didnt win as expected

The liberal media, democrats and the Deep State concocted a phony russian collusion excuse that many ordinary Americans bought hook line and sinker

and its made you bitter and hate filled

and it wont go away soon

So you revenge on us is to stick your nose up Rumps Rump. Thanks a friggin lot. And then you want to punish us even more by trying to have Rump do another 4 years? That's sick.

I’m sure everyone in your trump-hating liberal bubble thinks the same way you do

but out here in the real world you have to deal with other points of view

yes, when trump is gone and bitter libs regain power as they inevitably will under our two party system we trump voters will be fighting for our lives

your side wants a soviet style dictatorship run by the elites and you may finally get it after generations of waiting

but trump is not gone yet so you will have to wait a little longer

My Side? My Side wants another President and plank like Eisenhower of 1956. Yes, the days when a Republican was actually a good thing and didn't just do things for the "Party". They did things for America. All Americans. We still remember when a President was highly respected by everyone even when they didn't agree with the President's views. We remember a President that went 8 years without running a Train on America.

Yes, My Side.

I am hopeful but guarded

the left will use any dirty trick to defeat trump and they are masters at election fraud

No tricks needed. Rump has done it to himself. And he's done it to America. BTW, about killing that General and no casualties or repercussions. Guess what, the injury from the missile attack is now up to 64. And they are starting to mortor out embassies. And it's just going to get worse.

Dont believe every lying lib poll you see

How about every one of them. Even the ones from Foxnews are showing the same thing. We all know Rump is guilty as sin. Now, the Republicans are on trial.

Even Impeached Trump's own attorney admitted he's guilty.
delusion runs in pairs.

Forum List

Back