McConnell Cannot Block Witnesses - Just Announced

For starters, you party of the rump have proven you are extremely bad winners. That usually means when the time comes to lose you are going to be very, very bad losers. If you can't win gracefully, don't expect your enemy to treat you any better than you treat them. And, trust me, you got a lot of punishment coming.
We won as gracefully as the sore losers on the left allowed

your side has been spreading lies about trump since his first day in office

that makes trench warfare to only option

Lies? He's lived down to those "Lies" and created more. Hate to break it to you but if we had the election Rump would lose by at least 51% again. And the more you characters keep going after Biden the higher the number is going to go up. I wouldn't look for EC to pull his fat ass out of this one. That 51% was for his removal of office. I suspect that when it gets down to one dem candidate that number is going to climb a few points. Maybe 55% of the popular vote with more than 50% of the EC on sending him anywhere else. Both or us, the biggest nightmare is for the Dems to replace those 4 Senate seats giving them control of all 3 branches. But the Senate Republicans have brought this on themselves by not playing with a full deck. Thanks guys and gals, you really fucked up on this one.
If trump is reelected then the dems wont net gain 4 seats

Apples and oranges. The House Reps Rump tried to help all lost to Dems in 2018. The Moron Republicans in Congress are still operating that Rump has some mystical power over their jobs. Now, not only do they have to worry about Rump keeping his (rump is in serious trouble unless he can buy the EC vote) but there are at least 4 Republicans that probably won't return in 2021. And I didn't count Moscow Mitch who is in serious trouble in Kentucky.

Its not a sure thing for anyone. But rest assured, at least 3 Republican Senators are going to have to run for a local job since they don't have any real skills.
You’ve obviously got one of the advanced pre-production lib crystal balls

we’ll soon find out how many bugs are lurking inside it

And yours is dated 2016, Sorry, but those have been recalled.

What now libtards. The vote is done no more witnesses. Take that and stick it where the sun don’t shine. Your losers and will continue to be losers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry longo It's not over till I say it's over The liar trumps tax returns bs will be in SC soon and a vote before election day is coming Lets find out just how big a crook your king is

Right, like tax returns would make a difference to a voter. :laugh2:

The eddies of the world wouldn't even know how to read the short form, much less the stacks of forms Trump would have to file.

Yes, the Senate did it's job providing it was to get at least 4 Republican Senators replaced by either Dems or Indys. And they are completely successful.

Blatant lying and desperation on display here. News flash: Republicans will take the House, you aren’t coming CLOSE to getting the Senate, and Trump will roll to re-election. Looking forward to your tears in November.

Gee, your bunch said that for 2018. How's that working out for you. Now, you had better worry about the Senate. It doesn't look like the Republican Senators are going to assist you so you need to do a better job for the Senate.

Gee dipshit, you didn’t get the Senate despite an epic amount of fraud committed by the Dimbos with “ballot harvesting” and “found ballots”. Here’s hint, learn something before spouting your normal idiocy. Factcheck? Yeah, using a far left site to deny the truth. Get ready to cry a lot, better stock up on tissues and butthurt cream.
Yeah lol tune it to the Dumbo station FOX

Another illiterate Gruber here ^^^^^. Gee I guess you failed to see I never mentioned Fox. You libtards seem to be obsessed with a network you claim you never watch, yet somehow you know everything they say and do.

they also litter up the Religion Forums with the same sort of dufus ignorance, trying to school Da Evul Xians about what they're supposed to believe, even though they've never read the NT.

All of your scum were in the loop Graham Pompeii Pence Barr Republicans are a den of snakes
I could say the same about democrats

and often have

the cultural and political divide in America is enormous

but it need not be is libs were not such sore losers

For starters, you party of the rump have proven you are extremely bad winners. That usually means when the time comes to lose you are going to be very, very bad losers. If you can't win gracefully, don't expect your enemy to treat you any better than you treat them. And, trust me, you got a lot of punishment coming.

Lies? He's lived down to those "Lies" and created more. Hate to break it to you but if we had the election Rump would lose by at least 51% again. And the more you characters keep going after Biden the higher the number is going to go up. I wouldn't look for EC to pull his fat ass out of this one. That 51% was for his removal of office. I suspect that when it gets down to one dem candidate that number is going to climb a few points. Maybe 55% of the popular vote with more than 50% of the EC on sending him anywhere else. Both or us, the biggest nightmare is for the Dems to replace those 4 Senate seats giving them control of all 3 branches. But the Senate Republicans have brought this on themselves by not playing with a full deck. Thanks guys and gals, you really fucked up on this one.

He's deliberately omitting the rest of the story. While Republicans do indeed have four or five seats at risk, Democrats have over 11; the odds don't favor them at all.

All of your scum were in the loop Graham Pompeii Pence Barr Republicans are a den of snakes

and often have

We said he liked grabbing pussies?? Thought he admitted it
You first tried accusing us of being poor winners and now you jump to grabbing pussies?

you marxist prudes are becoming schizo

The real problem for eddie is that Trump is a heterosexual, something he is too neurotic and mentally ill to handle.

and often have

He's deliberately omitting the rest of the story. While Republicans do indeed have four or five seats at risk, Democrats have over 11; the odds don't favor them at all.

Yes, there are 11 Demo Senators running for reelection. I didn't name all the Rep Senators. I just named the 4 that are fighting to return and at least two of them don't have a snowballs chance in hell. To be specific, Colorado and Arizona. Try being honest for a change. It would be a nice addition to your portfolio.

Try being honest for a change. It would be a nice addition to your portfolio.

Take your own advice, instead of being just another parrot. Too lazy to, most likely.

You mistake me for a Democrat. I joined the Lincoln Project. Ever hear of it? You are about to. It's all done by Republicans. Sorry, no Party of the Rump invited. We are taking back the Republican Party. The first step is to get rid of Rump and his followers. Get ready for Rump to be crazy out of his mind. The Lincoln Party is going to voice the truth in ways that the Democrats can't.

Take your own advice, instead of being just another parrot. Too lazy to, most likely.

You mistake me for a Democrat. I joined the Lincoln Project. Ever hear of it? You are about to. It's all done by Republicans. Sorry, no Party of the Rump invited. We are taking back the Republican Party. The first step is to get rid of Rump and his followers. Get ready for Rump to be crazy out of his mind. The Lincoln Party is going to voice the truth in ways that the Democrats can't.

You think Romney is going make you all rich if you kiss his ass really good or something? lol that's cute, too.

You think Romney is going make you all rich if you kiss his ass really good or something? lol that's cute, too.

For the Lincoln Project Purposes, Romney became part of the problem. He lockstepped as a party of the Rump.

I laugh

The Lincoln Project - (featured in The New York Times) Ha!

Powerful Important Members -

George Conway - Househusband to Kellyanne
Mike Madrid - Former strategist, Political Director of the California Republican Party - That has went really well.
Steve Schmidt - Directed McCain's failed Presidential Campaign
Rick Wilson - Directed Evan McMullin's failed Presidential Campaign.

I can only imagine the concern that President Trump has right now.
I can only imagine it - because there isn't going to be any.

Apples and oranges. The House Reps Rump tried to help all lost to Dems in 2018. The Moron Republicans in Congress are still operating that Rump has some mystical power over their jobs. Now, not only do they have to worry about Rump keeping his (rump is in serious trouble unless he can buy the EC vote) but there are at least 4 Republicans that probably won't return in 2021. And I didn't count Moscow Mitch who is in serious trouble in Kentucky.

Its not a sure thing for anyone. But rest assured, at least 3 Republican Senators are going to have to run for a local job since they don't have any real skills.

I dont have a lib crystal ball cause I’m not a lib who knows everything

Yes, there are 11 Demo Senators running for reelection. I didn't name all the Rep Senators. I just named the 4 that are fighting to return and at least two of them don't have a snowballs chance in hell. To be specific, Colorado and Arizona. Try being honest for a change. It would be a nice addition to your portfolio.
Why are you telling us this?

if you think its going to be a big win for the dems what difference does it make today?

I just my new Crystal ball issued as of Dec 19, 2019 with the announcement of the creation of the Lincoln Project. It's made up of REAL Republicans that want our party name back. You people stole it and we are coming for it. But first, Rump and his merry band of Criminals need to be gone. The Lincoln Project is ALL Republicans. It was just a matter of time before something like it was created. And it's already making quite an impact. You seem to be blaming 4 campaign ads to the Democrats that are extremely poignant and to the point. They aren't. They are from the Lincoln Project. We don't feel the need to play nice like the Democrats have to. So get used to it. It's going to get just as nasty as Rump and you Party of Rumpers.

I just my new Crystal ball issued as of Dec 19, 2019 with the announcement of the creation of the Lincoln Project. It's made up of REAL Republicans that want our party name back. You people stole it and we are coming for it. But first, Rump and his merry band of Criminals need to be gone. The Lincoln Project is ALL Republicans. It was just a matter of time before something like it was created. And it's already making quite an impact. You seem to be blaming 4 campaign ads to the Democrats that are extremely poignant and to the point. They aren't. They are from the Lincoln Project. We don't feel the need to play nice like the Democrats have to. So get used to it. It's going to get just as nasty as Rump and you Party of Rumpers.
Swamp rats exist in the republican party as well the democrat washington establishment

they are all joined together by the sore loser syndrome they share

Why are you telling us this?

if you think its going to be a big win for the dems what difference does it make today?

Now I can tell you my real background. I am part of the Lincoln Project. And Avid supporter. You think the Dems have played unfair? Here, hold my beer. We are Republicans and we are taking back the name of the Republican Party that you party of the rumpers stole in the night. That's why I am telling you. It's just started. The Lincoln Project has only been in operation for just over a month and already we are making quite a splash. Those 4 Senate Republicans are going to find that they are in REAL serious trouble in their home states. The Lincoln Project can do and say things that the Dems can't because they have to play nice.

What do I expect? Rump to completely go off his rocker (he doesn't have far to go) and pull more "Here, Hold My Beer" moments until they end up doing a 25 number on him or the Senate does another vote to get him out of office. Then I demand a decent Republican Candidate we all can be proud of. There are 4 that are willing and able.

so is this the tea party, part deaux?

all we need are more factions running around saying their limited minset is THE mindset everyone should pay attention to.

Swamp rats exist in the republican party as well the democrat washington establishment

You think so. Try this on for size

The Mission Goal of the Lincoln Party is as follows
Dedicated Americans Protecting Democracy | The Lincoln Project
OUR MISSION
Defeat President Trump and Trumpism
at the ballot box.
We do not undertake this task lightly nor from ideological preference. Our many policy differences with national Democrats remain. However, the priority for all patriotic Americans must be a shared fidelity to the Constitution and a commitment to defeat those candidates who have abandoned their constitutional oaths, regardless of party. Electing Democrats who support the Constitution over Republicans who do not is a worthy effort.

You think so. Try this on for size

The Mission Goal of the Lincoln Party is as follows
Dedicated Americans Protecting Democracy | The Lincoln Project
OUR MISSION
Defeat President Trump and Trumpism
at the ballot box.
We do not undertake this task lightly nor from ideological preference. Our many policy differences with national Democrats remain. However, the priority for all patriotic Americans must be a shared fidelity to the Constitution and a commitment to defeat those candidates who have abandoned their constitutional oaths, regardless of party. Electing Democrats who support the Constitution over Republicans who do not is a worthy effort.

Dude,
Politically you are a fucking retard.

Forum List

Back