McConnell Cannot Block Witnesses - Just Announced

Lies? He's lived down to those "Lies" and created more. Hate to break it to you but if we had the election Rump would lose by at least 51% again. And the more you characters keep going after Biden the higher the number is going to go up. I wouldn't look for EC to pull his fat ass out of this one. That 51% was for his removal of office. I suspect that when it gets down to one dem candidate that number is going to climb a few points. Maybe 55% of the popular vote with more than 50% of the EC on sending him anywhere else. Both or us, the biggest nightmare is for the Dems to replace those 4 Senate seats giving them control of all 3 branches. But the Senate Republicans have brought this on themselves by not playing with a full deck. Thanks guys and gals, you really fucked up on this one.
If trump is reelected then the dems wont net gain 4 seats

He's deliberately omitting the rest of the story. While Republicans do indeed have four or five seats at risk, Democrats have over 11; the odds don't favor them at all.

Yes, there are 11 Demo Senators running for reelection. I didn't name all the Rep Senators. I just named the 4 that are fighting to return and at least two of them don't have a snowballs chance in hell. To be specific, Colorado and Arizona. Try being honest for a change. It would be a nice addition to your portfolio.
Why are you telling us this?

if you think its going to be a big win for the dems what difference does it make today?

Now I can tell you my real background. I am part of the Lincoln Project. And Avid supporter. You think the Dems have played unfair? Here, hold my beer. We are Republicans and we are taking back the name of the Republican Party that you party of the rumpers stole in the night. That's why I am telling you. It's just started. The Lincoln Project has only been in operation for just over a month and already we are making quite a splash. Those 4 Senate Republicans are going to find that they are in REAL serious trouble in their home states. The Lincoln Project can do and say things that the Dems can't because they have to play nice.

What do I expect? Rump to completely go off his rocker (he doesn't have far to go) and pull more "Here, Hold My Beer" moments until they end up doing a 25 number on him or the Senate does another vote to get him out of office. Then I demand a decent Republican Candidate we all can be proud of. There are 4 that are willing and able.
If you ever were a republican you are way out in left field now

But there are fallen republicans who would rather be part of a minor splinter group of no consequence than a ruling coalition

Apples and oranges. The House Reps Rump tried to help all lost to Dems in 2018. The Moron Republicans in Congress are still operating that Rump has some mystical power over their jobs. Now, not only do they have to worry about Rump keeping his (rump is in serious trouble unless he can buy the EC vote) but there are at least 4 Republicans that probably won't return in 2021. And I didn't count Moscow Mitch who is in serious trouble in Kentucky.

Its not a sure thing for anyone. But rest assured, at least 3 Republican Senators are going to have to run for a local job since they don't have any real skills.
You’ve obviously got one of the advanced pre-production lib crystal balls

we’ll soon find out how many bugs are lurking inside it

And yours is dated 2016, Sorry, but those have been recalled.
I dont have a lib crystal ball cause I’m not a lib who knows everything

I just my new Crystal ball issued as of Dec 19, 2019 with the announcement of the creation of the Lincoln Project. It's made up of REAL Republicans that want our party name back. You people stole it and we are coming for it. But first, Rump and his merry band of Criminals need to be gone. The Lincoln Project is ALL Republicans. It was just a matter of time before something like it was created. And it's already making quite an impact. You seem to be blaming 4 campaign ads to the Democrats that are extremely poignant and to the point. They aren't. They are from the Lincoln Project. We don't feel the need to play nice like the Democrats have to. So get used to it. It's going to get just as nasty as Rump and you Party of Rumpers.
upload_2020-2-3_8-18-28-jpeg.304214

Apples and oranges. The House Reps Rump tried to help all lost to Dems in 2018. The Moron Republicans in Congress are still operating that Rump has some mystical power over their jobs. Now, not only do they have to worry about Rump keeping his (rump is in serious trouble unless he can buy the EC vote) but there are at least 4 Republicans that probably won't return in 2021. And I didn't count Moscow Mitch who is in serious trouble in Kentucky.

Its not a sure thing for anyone. But rest assured, at least 3 Republican Senators are going to have to run for a local job since they don't have any real skills.

I just my new Crystal ball issued as of Dec 19, 2019 with the announcement of the creation of the Lincoln Project. It's made up of REAL Republicans that want our party name back. You people stole it and we are coming for it. But first, Rump and his merry band of Criminals need to be gone. The Lincoln Project is ALL Republicans. It was just a matter of time before something like it was created. And it's already making quite an impact. You seem to be blaming 4 campaign ads to the Democrats that are extremely poignant and to the point. They aren't. They are from the Lincoln Project. We don't feel the need to play nice like the Democrats have to. So get used to it. It's going to get just as nasty as Rump and you Party of Rumpers.
so is this the tea party, part deaux?

all we need are more factions running around saying their limited minset is THE mindset everyone should pay attention to.
Precisely

a splinter group dedicated to intolerance and My Way Or The Highway

Swamp rats exist in the republican party as well the democrat washington establishment

they are all joined together by the sore loser syndrome they share

You think so. Try this on for size

The Mission Goal of the Lincoln Party is as follows
Dedicated Americans Protecting Democracy | The Lincoln Project
OUR MISSION
Defeat President Trump and Trumpism
at the ballot box.
We do not undertake this task lightly nor from ideological preference. Our many policy differences with national Democrats remain. However, the priority for all patriotic Americans must be a shared fidelity to the Constitution and a commitment to defeat those candidates who have abandoned their constitutional oaths, regardless of party. Electing Democrats who support the Constitution over Republicans who do not is a worthy effort.
That sounds like a front group for the democrats

Swamp rats exist in the republican party as well the democrat washington establishment

OUR MISSION
at the ballot box.
We do not undertake this task lightly nor from ideological preference. Our many policy differences with national Democrats remain. However, the priority for all patriotic Americans must be a shared fidelity to the Constitution and a commitment to defeat those candidates who have abandoned their constitutional oaths, regardless of party. Electing Democrats who support the Constitution over Republicans who do not is a worthy effort.

Dude,
Politically you are a fucking retard.
oh be fair. he doesn't limit this to just politics.

He's deliberately omitting the rest of the story. While Republicans do indeed have four or five seats at risk, Democrats have over 11; the odds don't favor them at all.

Yes, there are 11 Demo Senators running for reelection. I didn't name all the Rep Senators. I just named the 4 that are fighting to return and at least two of them don't have a snowballs chance in hell. To be specific, Colorado and Arizona. Try being honest for a change. It would be a nice addition to your portfolio.

if you think its going to be a big win for the dems what difference does it make today?

Now I can tell you my real background. I am part of the Lincoln Project. And Avid supporter. You think the Dems have played unfair? Here, hold my beer. We are Republicans and we are taking back the name of the Republican Party that you party of the rumpers stole in the night. That's why I am telling you. It's just started. The Lincoln Project has only been in operation for just over a month and already we are making quite a splash. Those 4 Senate Republicans are going to find that they are in REAL serious trouble in their home states. The Lincoln Project can do and say things that the Dems can't because they have to play nice.

What do I expect? Rump to completely go off his rocker (he doesn't have far to go) and pull more "Here, Hold My Beer" moments until they end up doing a 25 number on him or the Senate does another vote to get him out of office. Then I demand a decent Republican Candidate we all can be proud of. There are 4 that are willing and able.

But there are fallen republicans who would rather be part of a minor splinter group of no consequence than a ruling coalition

When only 36% of the so called Republicans actually support Rump then I suggest YOU are part of the splinter group. You can stop drinking the koolaid or there is going to be a sweep of Democrats into Washington. I have already stated I don't want to see the Democrats take over all 3 of the branches but the alternative is Rump and that can no longer be tolerated. The Senate Republicans pretty well declared war on America last week and America is striking back.

OUR MISSION
at the ballot box.

The Party of the Rump is a front group for the John Birch Society. And that is very, very apparent. I suggest you read the Republican Party Plank 1956 from the last great Republican President we had and you will see that your Party of the Rump has gone deep end.

When only 36% of the so called Republicans actually support Rump then I suggest YOU are part of the splinter group. You can stop drinking the koolaid or there is going to be a sweep of Democrats into Washington. I have already stated I don't want to see the Democrats take over all 3 of the branches but the alternative is Rump and that can no longer be tolerated. The Senate Republicans pretty well declared war on America last week and America is striking back.

Can you share how the 36% figure of Republican Support for President Trump was calculated, or obtained?

Dont listen to the lib polls

Never trump libs may represent 5% of republicans

not enough to win elections for themselves but certainly enough to help the democrats win

OUR MISSION
at the ballot box.

The Party of the Rump is a front group for the John Birch Society. And that is very, very apparent. I suggest you read the Republican Party Plank 1956 from the last great Republican President we had and you will see that your Party of the Rump has gone deep end.
The John Birch Society?

wow.

You are really reaching back into the stack of golden oldies

I wonder how many people under 90 even know who you are referring to?

not enough to win elections for themselves but certainly enough to help the democrats win

You keep saying that. Get ready for a wild ride now that Republicans had thrown their hats into the ring.

You keep saying that. Get ready for a wild ride now that Republicans had thrown their hats into the ring.
Again, if you prefer that democrats win then have at it

and honestly I think you are just shilling for the dems in a slightly new way

You want it stopped, get one of the 4 leading candidates that are available, willing and able standing in the wings that are NOT Rump cultists. If you don't then I guess you had better stand back and watch the Dems take over for the next 4 years while we rebuild the Republican Party.

You want it stopped, get one of the 4 leading candidates that are available, willing and able standing in the wings that are NOT Rump cultists. If you don't then I guess you had better stand back and watch the Dems take over for the next 4 years while we rebuild the Republican Party.
Four has-beens that have already been rejected by the republican base?

They can have their chance in 2024 but I doubt if we will like them any better then

They can have their chance in 2024 but I doubt if we will like them any better then

You mean they have been rejected by the Party of the Rump base, don't you. Enjoy the ride, it's going to be fun.

You mean they have been rejected by the Party of the Rump base, don't you. Enjoy the ride, it's going to be fun.
Warren promises to let a Native American Trans Kid nominate her Cabinet.

Bernie Promises to put Conservatives in Concentration Camps, behead Christians, and Tear Down our Border Wall, and then to give everyone the rings, fillings, and jewelry they confiscate.

Biden promises to ban counterfit Cocoa Puffs coming in from China that are competing with Hawaii's Coconut farms. AOC agrees.

Bloomberg is trying to tell us that Trump causes Earthquakes and Volcanoes and the only way to stop them is to plug the holes with his money.

Great Lineup. LMAO.

67WZ.gif

Mike Bloomberg

The trump base is the republican base

without the base there is no party

And I seriously doubt if any of your four favorite turncoats can ever win the republican base

And I seriously doubt if any of your four favorite turncoats can ever win the republican base

You brought quite a chuckle with your post. Glad I wasn't sipping Coffee at the time. Or eating Peas which would have resulted in me spraying Veggies out my nostrils.

You brought quite a chuckle with your post. Glad I wasn't sipping Coffee at the time. Or eating Peas which would have resulted in me spraying Veggies out my nostrils.
You wont think its so funny when one of your never trump hero’s gets 1% of the primary vote the next time he runs

better than the shit out of your mouth.

Forum List

Back