🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

McConnell Cucks McCarthy, Passes $1.7 Trillion Pork Bill with Another $47 Billion for Zelensky, Despite McCarthy Pleas to Cut Back.

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Wow McConnell goes in dry.

R.64ed2e386066f33a9a98e43193da69bd

OIP.M-lumSOGJrG0IjglmmhVVgHaE0

Great news! I am sorry but we need a operating government and all this government shut down crap is bullshit. Don't get me wrong maybe some things could be looked into but lets be honest...This isn't the way to do it.

This isn't an operating government. It's a spending spree.

If we had an operating government, the borders wouldn't be overrun like they they're being.

Last edited:
Great news! I am sorry but we need a operating government and all this government shut down crap is bullshit. Don't get me wrong maybe some things could be looked into but lets be honest...This isn't the way to do it.

And if government isn't operating, what does that mean to decent people?

You don't get your welfare?

And if government isn't operating, what does that mean to decent people?

You don't get your welfare?

If the government shuts down, Republican always get the blame for not going along with the Democrat's spending sprees. It's a form of economic extortion.

House GOP leader Rep. Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) shared the letter on Twitter and wrote, “Agreed. Except no need to whip—when I’m Speaker, their bills will be dead on arrival in the House if this nearly $2T monstrosity is allowed to move forward over our objections and the will of the American people.”

Shows the agenda of McCarthy
Hold the Government hostage

The will of the people elected a Senate that approved keeping the Government open

Nothing but more of the same shit Democrats are good at: Class warfare. They want their voter base to believe that everyone's going to die if the government shuts down.
Shows Republicans are incapable of governing

House GOP leader Rep. Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) shared the letter on Twitter and wrote, “Agreed. Except no need to whip—when I’m Speaker, their bills will be dead on arrival in the House if this nearly $2T monstrosity is allowed to move forward over our objections and the will of the American people.”

Shows the agenda of McCarthy
Hold the Government hostage

The will of the people elected a Senate that approved keeping the Government open
Same as it ever was..Republicans..The Party of No~

I sense however..a softening of the hardliners--a unwillingness to adhere to the scorched earth policies. The R majority is thin...I'd not get my hopes too far up..were I a fringie Repub.

Shows Republicans are incapable of governing

There's more to "governing" than taxing, spending, high inflation, shortages, high prices, and wars.

You morons haven't been able to figure that part out yet, and you probably never will.

Forum List

Back