McConnell: Greene Is A Cancer On the GOP

Green is typical of these white privilege bitches that can run up on somebody and talk shit and get all of everybody on her side cause she's a pride and job white mop head. In the real world, Cori Bush would eat bitches like this for lunch and she's knows it. Never would the whore venture her white ass pass whitesville, usa
Au Contraire...It is refreshing to see a Republican woman doing what Progs do. Prog women have freedom do what they want. And they do. We need many more like this politician on the Repub side. We even need to elect people who could be potentially violent if needed. You guys push that your are G rated. You have been X rated for decades. Repubs need to catch up fast.
you notice the Dems put no restraints on the Muslim extremist reps from Michigan and Minnesota. Are they still on any committees?
I saw a clip of Nancy Pelosi just so shocked at this Repub Congresswoman. I remember when the Congressman from S.C. shouted "You Lie"! to Obama at a SOTU. She had this shocked look on her face. As if she was dignified. Then Trump came into office and we saw the real Nancy. A snake among snakes. Trump showed them all as they are.
Trump couldn’t even talk to Pelosi for about a year or two.

He’s such a snowflake.
You have it backward Pelosi wanted nothing to do with Trump

This is cynical McConnell trying to win back donors...that's all

:laughing0301:
Get the mote out of your own eye.

You should worry about getting rid of the communist revolutionaries within your own party.

Let the GOP folks get rid of pussies like Mitch McConnell and extremists like Greene. You have nothing to speak about when you have out right communist fuck twinkle-toed cocksuckers running your party.

What frustrates me about you the most is your lack of self-awareness.
Lack of self-awareness is a prerequisite to be a moonbat.

Mac again either ignores or gives his support for Marxist shit heads while decrying those wanting liberty.

The prosecution rests...
He and the fake libertarian dblack have been enjoying a nice mutual Marxist jerkoff as of late.

Yes. I'm a marxist. And a lizard. What the fuck happened to you?
Nothing happened to me....I left the LP because of navel gazing fucking snobs like you....You're almost as big of a fake glibertarian as the Golfing Gomer.

Mac again either ignores or gives his support for Marxist shit heads while decrying those wanting liberty.

The prosecution rests...
He and the fake libertarian dblack have been enjoying a nice mutual Marxist jerkoff as of late.

Nothing happened to me....I left the LP because of navel gazing fucking snobs like you....You're almost as big of a fake glibertarian as the Golfing Gomer.

Alrighty then. Try to remember back before your dementia kicked in ...

The prosecution rests...

Whatever, phony fuck....Go back to your circle jerk with Mac the Marxist.

The prosecution rests...

Marxist lizard. Get it straight.

The prosecution rests...

BlablaSpoon.jpg

The prosecution rests...

View attachment 451970

That's because your sanity is slipping. I'm sorry. Honestly.

The prosecution rests...

View attachment 451970

That's because your sanity is slipping. I'm sorry. Honestly.
Says the fake glibertarian who sold his soul to hate on a populist.

Then it should be easy for you to provide the quotes.
Click the links ya stupid fuck
Been there done that. For example the claim about “Jewish lasers” is completely false. Her post was talking about the corrupt CA politicians and their connections to PG&E, and Rothschild Inc, a financial group. She specifically said she didn’t know anything about the stories of lasers causing the fires. But mentally retarded lefties see the name “Rothschild” and immediately think she is talking about a Jewish conspiracy. Absolute lunacy from the left.

There is no connection between PG&E and the Rothschilds.

But the Rothschilds have been linked to anti-Semitic conspiracies that has led to Jewish pogroms for centuries.

You should know things better rather than peddling bullshit.

View attachment 451883
Been there done that. For example the claim about “Jewish lasers” is completely false. Her post was talking about the corrupt CA politicians and their connections to PG&E, and Rothschild Inc, a financial group. She specifically said she didn’t know anything about the stories of lasers causing the fires. But mentally retarded lefties see the name “Rothschild” and immediately think she is talking about a Jewish conspiracy. Absolute lunacy from the left.

There is no connection between PG&E and the Rothschilds.

But the Rothschilds have been linked to anti-Semitic conspiracies that has led to Jewish pogroms for centuries.

You should know things better rather than peddling bullshit.

View attachment 451883
Oh that’s right, no one is allowed to criticize or point out the corruption of a financial institution that happens to be run by Jews, because “anti-Semitism”. You’ve obviously been trained well to obey your masters.

Yes, she is a cancer. She is bat shit crazy. She is to the Republican party what Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib, and many others are to the Democrats. It is utterly hypocritical for all the mindless democrats we have here to denounce her without denouncing filth like Omar and Tlaib.

I don't think I have seen so much as one singe leftist here do that. "Some people did some things", folks".

Link?
Just follow the link already provided by the lefty loons. There are no direct quotes. They just claim she agrees with everything Qanon says, and then regurgitate those conspiracy theories. Some of the links lead to other links, which eventually lead to her actual post, which is nothing what they claim it is.
Is this a stunt double? WATCH IT.

What about it? She isn’t allowed to have an opinion about the Las Vegas shooting? She didn’t claim that it didn’t happen. Just that the left use such events to push their gun control, which is 100% true.

From she did not say it to so what. Typical for a peice of trash.

So do you Republicans stan for the QAnon nutbag or McConnell? And no...McConnell is not on my "happy list"
You can stick a fork in McConnell. His influence in the party is gone. He will only get weaker until his term expires and then he is gone. Greene is part of the America First Republicans and the party is theirs now.

Forum List

Back