McConnell: Greene Is A Cancer On the GOP

It proves the stories are just pushing lies.
They're also pushing truth. She did suggest a space beam. She's loony tunes.
Trumpism does not exist without looney tune's. Who ever thought there are so many looney tune people in the USA. Trumpism has allowed us to identify who they are and mitigate them.
It's plenty looney on the left too. Trumpism has shown us how frustrated people are with the "we-know-better-ism" of the Democrats. The only thing that works, with a population as diverse as ours, is freedom - live and let live. Using government to tell people how to live will always leave a sizeable minority angry and disillusioned.

News Flash America......how on God's green earth after Trump, can anybody call this nation sane and powerful??? This country has in its mist, some of the most stupid ignorant mf's on the planet and most are white people. Yall gonna kick out Liz for having integrity and guts and keep that gorilla looking white bitch that thinks Hillary and Democrats drink baby blood????? And we call ourselves a civilized nation and other nations shit holes?????

News Flash America......how on God's green earth after Trump, can anybody call this nation sane and powerful??? This country has in its mist, some of the most stupid ignorant mf's on the planet and most are white people. Yall gonna kick out Liz for having integrity and guts and keep that gorilla looking white bitch that thinks Hillary and Democrats drink baby blood????? And we call ourselves a civilized nation and other nations shit holes?????
Move.

Move.
No bitch you move....I have a honorable discharge document in my file cabinet, do you?

Move.
No bitch you move....I have a honorable discharge document in my file cabinet, do you?
None of your business. Leave that discharge along with your citizenship when you leave. Thanks.

White men love their women, barefoot, pregnant and stupid as fuck!! And black men love their ww, in heels, baby free and on the job...LOLOLOLOL

Move.
None of your business. Leave that discharge along with your citizenship when you leave. Thanks.
Another bone spurs white bitch....carry on coward

Move.
Another bone spurs white bitch....carry on coward
Guess what the service has some rotten people in it like any other vocation. You sound as rotten as they come.

Forum List

Back