McConnell-NO more stonewalling on IRS- Hearings set 05/17

LadyGunSlinger

Conservative Babe
Feb 6, 2011
Mistakes were made, but they were in no way due to any political or partisan motivation,” he wrote. “We are — and will continue to be — dedicated to reviewing all applications for tax-exempt status in an impartial manner.” Meanwhile, the agency’s initial defense that only low-level employees in Cincinnati were involved with the probing of conservative groups is also beginning to crumble.

Documents shared with POLITICO show that a conservative group focused on voter outreach was continually pressed for additional information by employees in Washington.
Lerner told reporters on Friday that the “inappropriate” actions of flagging and reviewing groups were undertaken by “front-line people” in Ohio.

But a letter sent by Cleta Mitchell, a partner in the law firm Foley & Lardner LLP, to Ron Bell, a Washington-based IRS employee, shows that additional IRS offices were aware of the information-collecting activities.

Employees in California were also involved in the review of applicants for tax-exempt status, according to the letters.

“This delay is more than unusually long,” Mitchell wrote to the IRS in June 2011. “I am beginning to believe that the reason for the delay is politically motivated because my client has actively opposed the Obamacare legislation. True to Vote is permitted under the regulations of the IRS to engage in unlimited legislative activities and lobbying, so it is puzzling as to why its grass-roots lobbying and legislative activities would be of any interest or concern to the IRS.”

Mitchell sent the letter on behalf of her client, True to Vote, which is still waiting for IRS approval three years after applying for tax-exempt status. Kelsey Snell and Manu Raju contributed to this report.

Read more: Orrin Hatch: IRS ?purposefully misled me? - Lauren French - POLITICO.com

There's wayyyyyyyyyyy more to this story and we ALL KNOW IT. Let the ROTTEN chips fall.

Citing media reports, McConnell said, "targeting wasn't limited to an IRS office out in Cincinnati — as the administration suggested last week — but that it reached all the way to IRS headquarters in Washington."
"What we don't know at this point is whether it jumped the fence from the IRS to the White House," the Senate Republican leader said.

"But we do know this: we can't count on the administration to be forthcoming about the details of this scandal — because so far they've been anything but."
The targeting began in 2010, shortly after the emergence of the conservative Tea Party movement, which helped Republicans, in the election that year, pick up seats in the Senate and control of the House of Representatives.
McConnell tells Obama 'no more stonewalling' in IRS scandal | Reuters

The only time the GOP moves quickly is when they are out to get Obama.

The above poster proves stupidity and being a fool are art forms for Zombie leftists.

ABC , WAPO, Reuters, AP.. all going after this Administration and uncovering lie upon lie.. like this was only a low level Cincinnati thing. LMAO Read the article LOSER. Your boy King is fucking toast and deserves a prison cell. I hope he and Holder are locked away ..

Last edited:
The left's untouchable god has crossed a line.. All of the smug arrogance from you leftist KOOKS and Obama that we all put up with for so long after this last election. We all knew something was wrong.. we all knew the STINK that infested K Street.. you leftists thought you could get away with murder , literally.. After all, this President is BLACK .. we were told that daily .. he could do anything and have you Zombies suck both testicles while snaking his bunghole.. Sickest shit I've ever witnessed in my life.. LIBERALS cannot be trusted..and what has been proven is that the depths of sheer ROT leftists are willing to slime to for power has no end.

Last edited:
IRS: Was Obama set up?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The IRS began targeting conservative groups a couple of years ago. The Commissioner at the time was Douglas Shulman, a Bush appointee who conveniently resigned about 6 months ago.

The woman who runs the Exempt Organizations Division is Lois Lerner. She's already been caught lying to investigators about when she knew what. She was appointed to the position in 2005 by Mark W. Everson, another Bush appointee.

The Acting Commission of the IRS since Shulman resigned is Steven T. Miller, a career bureaucrat who was Deputy Commissioner under Shulman. He was the Director of Exempt Organizations before Lerner.

In other words, all the key players in this scandal at the IRS worked in the very department which is the center of the controversy and all but one were Republican appointees. Each should have known what was going on ...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/293720-irs-was-obama-set-up.html
Obama won by such a wide margin in the 2012 Presidential Election that any "dirty tricks" committed by the IRS on behalf of the Democrats would be "counterproductive."

The fact that so many Bush Administration holdovers were/are in key positions within the IRS, adds a whole new level of complexity to this issue - suggesting that perhaps there's more to this than meets the eye.

Unlike "Oldguy" (IRS: Was Obama set up?). I am of the opinion that these were moderate Republicans within the IRS who viewed the influence of the Tea Party on the GOP in negative terms - they were contributing to the public perception which an exasperated Bobby Jindal euphemistically referred to as the "stupid party."

Within this context, these IRS Republicans were doing whatever was within their power to undermine the influence of the Tea Party - and were this to became public, the blame would automatically shift back to the Democrats.

Last edited:
IRS: Was Obama set up?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The IRS began targeting conservative groups a couple of years ago. The Commissioner at the time was Douglas Shulman, a Bush appointee who conveniently resigned about 6 months ago.

The woman who runs the Exempt Organizations Division is Lois Lerner. She's already been caught lying to investigators about when she knew what. She was appointed to the position in 2005 by Mark W. Everson, another Bush appointee.

The Acting Commission of the IRS since Shulman resigned is Steven T. Miller, a career bureaucrat who was Deputy Commissioner under Shulman. He was the Director of Exempt Organizations before Lerner.

In other words, all the key players in this scandal at the IRS worked in the very department which is the center of the controversy and all but one were Republican appointees. Each should have known what was going on ...
Obama won by such a wide margin in the 2012 Presidential Election that any "dirty tricks" committed by the IRS on behalf of the Democrats would be "counterproductive."

The fact that so many Bush Administration holdovers were/are in key IRS positions adds a whole new level of complexity to this issue.

Too bad we have Hearings set for this Friday and that you Zombies can no longer lie your asses off in order to protect your boy King. He's going down and the democratic party of BIG GOVERNMENT has been set back for decades.. But enjoy it a litttttttle while longer :)

The left's untouchable god has crossed a line.. All of the smug arrogance from you leftist KOOKS and Obama that we all put up with for so long after this last election. We all knew something was wrong.. we all knew the STINK that infested K Street.. you leftists thought you could get away with murder , literally.. After all, this President is BLACK .. we were told that daily .. he could do anything and have you Zombies suck both testicles while snaking his bunghole.. Sickest shit I've ever witnessed in my life.. LIBERALS cannot be trusted..and what has been proven is that the depths of sheer ROT leftists are willing to slime to for power has no end.

I'll bet my left nut against your left tit that nothing comes of it.

This whole thing is Clinton-esque....they couldn't find anything on him with Whitewater, so they went after his sex life....they couldn't get Obama on Benghazi, so they find this IRS and AP stuff.

The above poster proves stupidity and being a fool are art forms for Zombie leftists.

ABC , WAPO, Reuters, AP.. all going after this Administration and uncovering lie upon lie.. like this was only a low level Cincinnati thing. LMAO Read the article LOSER. Your boy King is fucking toast and deserves a prison cell. I hope he and Holder are locked away ..

Are you actually trying to deny that this is true? Perhaps your short stay in rehab was not enough.

Hearings have been set.. time will tell.

Sure will....the initial investigation is over with the IRS thing...there's a 54 page report from the IG that goes into detail... I'm sure it can be found on the net.

The AP thing? It seems that CONGRESS actually called for that investigation. It took place after a leak on a Yemeni terror plot using an upgraded version of the underwear bomb. The AP broke the story and Congressmen from both sides of the fence were calling for criminal investigations and possible prosecution. Holder wasn't involved in the investigation, because there was a potential conflict of interest, so he had to recuse himself and put the DC guy in charge of it.

IRS Scandal Reaches Farther Than Just Cincinnati - ABC News

There's blood in the water and the hounds are loose. Barack Millhouse Obama and his Administration, the most corrupt ever to grace the White House are going down. Read this article.. An IRS agent "wants to talk" but thinks he cannot.

This Division of the IRS is based in Cincinnati, it's jurisdiction is National, it's the IRS. Don't contribute to the false impression, that this is a local matter.

There's blood in the water and the hounds are loose. Barack Millhouse Obama and his Administration, the most corrupt ever to grace the White House are going down. Read this article.. An IRS agent "wants to talk" but thinks he cannot.

This Division of the IRS is based in Cincinnati, it's jurisdiction is National, it's the IRS. Don't contribute to the false impression, that this is a local matter.

Of course it isn't.

And it's also unraveling. Looks like these practices were in place long before the Obama administration stepped into the White House.

It also looks like Citizen's United shares a good deal of the blame because it left the IRS with a huge daunting task with no clearly defined parameters.

The solution, of course, is very simple.

-Properly fund the IRS.
-Clearly define what groups are eligible for tax exemption (ie replace the word "primarily" with "exclusively" engaged in social welfare).
-Stop politicizing appointments. Currently the IRS has no commissioner.

Overall, deep sixing Citizen's United would really solve the problem. It's a horrid example of legislating from the bench.

If you nutters scream loud enough, you might wake up some more low info voters in time to save your asses next November. Good luck with that.

What do you think the ratio of time spent is for Issa when it comes to producing jobs legislation versus conducting oversight hearings on shit that goes nowhere?

Can I have a dime for every time one of you jerk-offs says "Obama is toast!"?

Last edited:
Too bad we have Hearings set for this Friday and that you Zombies can no longer lie your asses off in order to protect your boy King. He's going down and the democratic party of BIG GOVERNMENT has been set back for decades.. But enjoy it a litttttttle while longer :)
If the Republicans/Tea Party put half as much energy into creating jobs as trying to smear Obama, they might have done alot better in 2012.

The political reality is that those groups that support the Democrats (women, visible minorities. young people, urban votes) continue to increase as a % of the American electorate, while Republican supporters (white males, midwest, southern, older and rural votes) are on the decline!

Last edited by a moderator:
Worthless....

r-MITCH-MCCONNELL-FISCAL-CLIFF-large570.jpg

Sure will....the initial investigation is over with the IRS thing...there's a 54 page report from the IG that goes into detail... I'm sure it can be found on the net.

The AP thing? It seems that CONGRESS actually called for that investigation. It took place after a leak on a Yemeni terror plot using an upgraded version of the underwear bomb. The AP broke the story and Congressmen from both sides of the fence were calling for criminal investigations and possible prosecution. Holder wasn't involved in the investigation, because there was a potential conflict of interest, so he had to recuse himself and put the DC guy in charge of it.

:cuckoo: You're a fucking nutcase if you actually believe the IRS scandal is over.. wishful thinking and dreaming for you leftist KOOKS.. It's just begun.. NO ONE trusts that Chicagoland THUG to investigate himself.. LMAO

Excuse me?? Where did I contribute to any false impression that this is a local matter? STFU Intense and don't even talk to me. I don't like your sorry ass anyhow.. NO ONE does.

:cuckoo: You're a fucking nutcase if you actually believe the IRS scandal is over.. wishful thinking and dreaming for you leftist KOOKS.. It's just begun.. NO ONE trusts that Chicagoland THUG to investigate himself.. LMAO

How many other 'scandals' have you right wingers said the same thing about. If you do not learn from experience, you will remain ignorant.

Forum List

Back