McConnell-NO more stonewalling on IRS- Hearings set 05/17

:razz::razz::razz::razz::razz::razz: bwaaa haaaa haaaa listen to the leftists pathetic attempt to deflect and lie in defense of their anointed one !!! it is over !! sadly it isn't over because of Benghazi ,Fast and Furious ,The IRS scandal, The leaking of Seal Team 6 info or any number of abuses of power committed ...........it's because of the AP story that the left wing press is becoming enraged !! and now in retaliation the left is starting to ask questions about the above mentioned scandals !! even Chris Mathews is turning on the president !! face it commies its over !! :clap2::clap2::clap2::razz:
:clap2::clap2::clap2::razz::razz:it is over !! bwaaa haaa haaa haaa !!

The left's untouchable god has crossed a line.. All of the smug arrogance from you leftist KOOKS and Obama that we all put up with for so long after this last election. We all knew something was wrong.. we all knew the STINK that infested K Street.. you leftists thought you could get away with murder , literally.. After all, this President is BLACK .. we were told that daily .. he could do anything and have you Zombies suck both testicles while snaking his bunghole.. Sickest shit I've ever witnessed in my life.. LIBERALS cannot be trusted..and what has been proven is that the depths of sheer ROT leftists are willing to slime to for power has no end.

I'll bet my left nut against your left tit that nothing comes of it.

This whole thing is Clinton-esque....they couldn't find anything on him with Whitewater, so they went after his sex life....they couldn't get Obama on Benghazi, so they find this IRS and AP stuff.

Did you already forget that the head chief of the IRS was fired yesterday?

Does that constitute as merely nothing?

You should be a little more careful before betting your left nut next time.

Forum List

Back