McConnell-NO more stonewalling on IRS- Hearings set 05/17

Hearings have been set.. time will tell.

Sure will....the initial investigation is over with the IRS thing...there's a 54 page report from the IG that goes into detail... I'm sure it can be found on the net.

The AP thing? It seems that CONGRESS actually called for that investigation. It took place after a leak on a Yemeni terror plot using an upgraded version of the underwear bomb. The AP broke the story and Congressmen from both sides of the fence were calling for criminal investigations and possible prosecution. Holder wasn't involved in the investigation, because there was a potential conflict of interest, so he had to recuse himself and put the DC guy in charge of it.

That..and the "Patriot Act" ALLOWS for this sort of behavior on the part of government.

Gotta love it.

Each and every one of these "scandals" is unraveling because of the parameters ESTABLISHED BY CONSERVATIVES.

You can't make rules..then cry foul when the people you don't like are playing by them.

IRS Scandal Reaches Farther Than Just Cincinnati - ABC News

There's blood in the water and the hounds are loose. Barack Millhouse Obama and his Administration, the most corrupt ever to grace the White House are going down. Read this article.. An IRS agent "wants to talk" but thinks he cannot.

This Division of the IRS is based in Cincinnati, it's jurisdiction is National, it's the IRS. Don't contribute to the false impression, that this is a local matter.

Excuse me?? Where did I contribute to any false impression that this is a local matter? STFU Intense and don't even talk to me. I don't like your sorry ass anyhow.. NO ONE does.

Speak for yourself, you do not represent the rest of us, not by a long shot.

Sure will....the initial investigation is over with the IRS thing...there's a 54 page report from the IG that goes into detail... I'm sure it can be found on the net.

The AP thing? It seems that CONGRESS actually called for that investigation. It took place after a leak on a Yemeni terror plot using an upgraded version of the underwear bomb. The AP broke the story and Congressmen from both sides of the fence were calling for criminal investigations and possible prosecution. Holder wasn't involved in the investigation, because there was a potential conflict of interest, so he had to recuse himself and put the DC guy in charge of it.

:cuckoo: You're a fucking nutcase if you actually believe the IRS scandal is over.. wishful thinking and dreaming for you leftist KOOKS.. It's just begun.. NO ONE trusts that Chicagoland THUG to investigate himself.. LMAO

How many other 'scandals' have you right wingers said the same thing about. If you do not learn from experience, you will remain ignorant.

LMAO ^^^ NBC: W.H. Blaming Treasury Dept. for IRS Scandal

NBC: W.H. Blaming Treasury Dept. for IRS Scandal | The Weekly Standard

Now your boy king is blaming the Treasury Dept for the IRS scandal! Obama can't tuck tail and run fast enuff~

This Division of the IRS is based in Cincinnati, it's jurisdiction is National, it's the IRS. Don't contribute to the false impression, that this is a local matter.

Excuse me?? Where did I contribute to any false impression that this is a local matter? STFU Intense and don't even talk to me. I don't like your sorry ass anyhow.. NO ONE does.

Oh I know you leftist kooks love him.. :) That alone speaks volumes.

There's blood in the water and the hounds are loose. Barack Millhouse Obama and his Administration, the most corrupt ever to grace the White House are going down. Read this article.. An IRS agent "wants to talk" but thinks he cannot.

This Division of the IRS is based in Cincinnati, it's jurisdiction is National, it's the IRS. Don't contribute to the false impression that this is a local matter.

So uh, Intense, how was she contributing to a false impression? I fail to see where she tried to mislead readers here into thinking that this was purely local matter.

This Division of the IRS is based in Cincinnati, it's jurisdiction is National, it's the IRS. Don't contribute to the false impression that this is a local matter.

So uh, Intense, how was she contributing to a false impression? I fail to see where she tried to mislead readers here into thinking that this was purely local matter.

IKR-- WTF??! I even listed articles which were merged here showing this thing has wings and it's now known this goes all the way up to Washington DC IRS headquarters.. who the hell knows what Intense is talking about?

I like Intense.

He's so..Intense.

:eusa_angel:

I like Intense.

He's so..Intense.

You like everyone Sallow.. for a lefty you're pretty cool. I use to like Intense too until he targeted me and said some nasty shit to me in PMs.. I came back here after months thinking it was over but for some reason he's continuing the BS.. <shrugs> Whatever..

If you nutters scream loud enough, you might wake up some more low info voters in time to save your asses next November. Good luck with that.

What do you think the ratio of time spent is for Issa when it comes to producing jobs legislation versus conducting oversight hearings on shit that goes nowhere?

Can I have a dime for every time one of you jerk-offs says "Obama is toast!"?

If issa spends as much time obama did getting gay marrige and free birth control. He is toast.

The only time the GOP moves quickly is when they are out to get Obama.

Is that it? Try a coherent response for once.

What part of it is incorrect?

They've been pretty swift in putting together investigations. I think they are breaking records.

Not so swift on the real problems facing the country.

So what part of your government lying to you, violating freedom of the press, and oh yeah, targeting people based on political affiliation isn't an issue to you, Sallow?

These would be real issues to you if they had been perpetrated by the Bush administration. I've been around too many of your kind to know the pattern.

If you nutters scream loud enough, you might wake up some more low info voters in time to save your asses next November. Good luck with that.

What do you think the ratio of time spent is for Issa when it comes to producing jobs legislation versus conducting oversight hearings on shit that goes nowhere?

Can I have a dime for every time one of you jerk-offs says "Obama is toast!"?

If issa spends as much time obama did getting gay marrige and free birth control. He is toast.

If I had a dollar for each time a Liberal said "Bush did it!" or "you're racist!" I'd be able to pay down the national deficit single handedly.

I like Intense.

He's so..Intense.

You like everyone Sallow.. for a lefty you're pretty cool. I use to like Intense too until he targeted me and said some nasty shit to me in PMs.. I came back here after months thinking it was over but for some reason he's continuing the BS.. <shrugs> Whatever..

Well, I don't hate anyone..and I try not to hold grudges.

Intense lives close by..and we've sorta shot the breeze in PMs. Still can't get him to have a beer. (Cheap bastard :doubt: )

:eusa_whistle:

Mistakes were made, but they were in no way due to any political or partisan motivation,” he wrote. “We are — and will continue to be — dedicated to reviewing all applications for tax-exempt status in an impartial manner.” Meanwhile, the agency’s initial defense that only low-level employees in Cincinnati were involved with the probing of conservative groups is also beginning to crumble.

Documents shared with POLITICO show that a conservative group focused on voter outreach was continually pressed for additional information by employees in Washington.
Lerner told reporters on Friday that the “inappropriate” actions of flagging and reviewing groups were undertaken by “front-line people” in Ohio.

But a letter sent by Cleta Mitchell, a partner in the law firm Foley & Lardner LLP, to Ron Bell, a Washington-based IRS employee, shows that additional IRS offices were aware of the information-collecting activities.

Employees in California were also involved in the review of applicants for tax-exempt status, according to the letters.

“This delay is more than unusually long,” Mitchell wrote to the IRS in June 2011. “I am beginning to believe that the reason for the delay is politically motivated because my client has actively opposed the Obamacare legislation. True to Vote is permitted under the regulations of the IRS to engage in unlimited legislative activities and lobbying, so it is puzzling as to why its grass-roots lobbying and legislative activities would be of any interest or concern to the IRS.”

Mitchell sent the letter on behalf of her client, True to Vote, which is still waiting for IRS approval three years after applying for tax-exempt status. Kelsey Snell and Manu Raju contributed to this report.

Read more: Orrin Hatch: IRS ?purposefully misled me? - Lauren French - POLITICO.com

There's wayyyyyyyyyyy more to this story and we ALL KNOW IT. Let the ROTTEN chips fall.

Who was stonewalling on the IRS issue? Name Names, please.

Is that it? Try a coherent response for once.

They've been pretty swift in putting together investigations. I think they are breaking records.

So what part of your government lying to you, violating freedom of the press, and oh yeah, targeting people based on political affiliation isn't an issue to you, Sallow?

These would be real issues to you if they had been perpetrated by the Bush administration. I've been around too many of your kind to know the pattern.

Again.

Who put up the Patriot Act?

Again.

The Obama Administration.

Again.

Again, who took advantage of it? :lmao:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back