McDonald's to open 1,000 new restaurants in 2018...you know who to thank!

Thank you Pres. Trump!! ...
PXFML-9R8rIYd7U3gJg01nJrBdgKmAzBs9isbE6nV3KRY7nz7SqprA76-L2QxezVlLD_2O4-ckOLgfhEZ0-W4YSCt-OfmXNX5_dr=s0-d-e1-ft

I thought they were going broke from having increased their wages to the cooks and the counter/public contact staff.

I don’t like McDonalds very much. I’m wanting more chick fil-as to open.

thank you McDonald Trump!

McDonald's to open 1,000 new restaurants in 2018, beef up tech after tax reform

"Great jobs numbers and finally, after many years, rising wages- and nobody even talks about them. Only Russia, Russia, Russia, despite the fact that, after a year of looking, there is No Collusion!" - President Trump
Well yes, the CEO of the McDonald's Corporation. Do you also claim President Pussy Grabber also owns the 1000 point slide on the market?

"Great jobs numbers and finally, after many years, rising wages- and nobody even talks about them. Only Russia, Russia, Russia, despite the fact that, after a year of looking, there is No Collusion!" - President Trump

Why would you say thank you? McDonald's is SHIT FOOD.

So, McDonald's will be putting other, smaller businesses, out of business, and meaning the to 0.1% get richer and the bottom 90% gets poorer, again, and again and again.

Why would you say thank you? McDonald's is SHIT FOOD.

So, McDonald's will be putting other, smaller businesses, out of business, and meaning the to 0.1% get richer and the bottom 90% gets poorer, again, and again and again.
The chick fil-a in my town kicks the ass of every other fast food place in town including McDonald’s.

Forum List

Back