Me!

Dan

Aug 28, 2003
Aiken, SC
It's rare that I get my picture taken, so I figured I'd put this one up here for you guys. This is from that party on Saturday. I'm on the far left. The guy in the background in the blue hat is one of my good friends, Cush. And, no, I'm not high, that's just how I look when I smile!

CIMG0013.JPG

Dan said:
It's rare that I get my picture taken, so I figured I'd put this one up here for you guys. This is from that party on Saturday. I'm on the far left. The guy in the background in the blue hat is one of my good friends, Cush. And, no, I'm not high, that's just how I look when I smile!

CIMG0013.JPG
and you're not going to introduce us to the blonde? :asshole:

Hehe. I really didn't know too many people there. The girl's name was Jody, I think, and the guy's name... I don't remember. I was... not in the condition to be remembering things when this pic was taken. :cheers2:

Oh, I thought you were just kidding.

Yeah, I was drinking. But I don't get high.

Upon seeing Dan's dilated pupils, I zoomed in very closely and have come to the conclusion that he's holding a 4' Mr. Wizard bong in his right hand!

Busted!

Dan said:

CIMG0013.JPG

thanks for pointing out that you are on the far left ...for a moment there i thought you had justr returend from sweeden :boobies: ooof da

First time I ever met Darius (from Hootie and the Blowfish) it was in Aiken at a house party....

Oh, that's cool. Their drummer used to hang out around Orangeburg a lot, I met him a couple times.

pennyville73 said:
LMAO...its not nice to make fun of people different from you...Im just inches away from being considered a dwarf ya know....LOL

You, too?

But on the other hand, *everyone* is different from SE. :)

Forum List

Back