Meadows: Trump considered yanking Kavanaugh over ‘I like beer’ comments and apologetic tone

Trump thought that he could put people on the Supreme Court who would be loyal to him rather than the Consitution and the rule of law.
Just like every presidential scotus nomination. It's why scotus nominations are so controversial in the first place. If every scotus nominee had loyalty only to the constitution and the rule of law, then whether they are republican or Democrat wouldn't matter.

Every president wants to place scotus positions who they think will further their agenda.

For the record, I completely disagree with the whole notion. Anyone who has scotus aspirations should not disclose their political affiliation. If justice is blind, then it shouldn't matter if they lean right or left.

Oooh sounds like a dimwit Dimmer needs a nap....maybe go lie down with your Trumpy centerfolds.....
If the words I use are too big for you to understand then don't bother to reply. But hey, lets toy with a you a bit. Can you explain how the Heller decision was not the very definition of Judical activism and how was it based on originalism?

Right, the only thing Trump knows about the law breaking it. He is not a constitutional law expert, like our last esteemed president before him
LOL.

Obama has a terrible record on the constitution. The SCOTUS had to slap down many of his unconstitutional overreaches and all the bullshit anti-freedom crap from the Bush years went right on getting ever more intrusive under Obama. Obama being a 'constitutional' expert is a pathetic joke.

Forum List

Back