... Meanwhile... as Trump Continues to Dominate... Hitlery is Losing Steam...

While true - the left has been discounting every candidate on the right based on the same asinine polling done over a year before the election.

BZZZT Wrong!

The left knows that the strongest challenge would be a Jeb/Kasich ticket. After that comes Walker and Paul.
No, it is not wrong. Plenty here I can point to all over the place that are doing exactly that - writing off everyone and declaring a Hillary shoe in because of polling data.

Are you blind?

Who is saying that a Hillary is a shoe in?

Most of the progressives on this board.

Name names.

Again....see my sig. It's been there for months. Jeez people...are you blind. :D

Hillary would get 440 electoral votes against Trump

Trump has 60% disapproval

So does Hillary. What a freaking idiot. :lol:

No she doesn't

Yes she does. Look again. :D

Hilary's unfavorable numbers are in the 40's. Trump? 60%

You seem highly obsessed with Trump. When did he become the GOP nominee?
As embarassing as it sounds......he is your leading candidate

BZZZT Wrong!

The left knows that the strongest challenge would be a Jeb/Kasich ticket. After that comes Walker and Paul.
No, it is not wrong. Plenty here I can point to all over the place that are doing exactly that - writing off everyone and declaring a Hillary shoe in because of polling data.

Are you blind?

Who is saying that a Hillary is a shoe in?

Most of the progressives on this board.

Name names.

Again....see my sig. It's been there for months. Jeez people...are you blind. :D
If that happens, I will laugh at you too.

I love how the Dims move the goal posts about every two weeks. :D

Remember when all they talked about was Jeb? I guess because they thought the Hildabeast might be able to beat him. Jeb, Jeb, Jeb, Jeb, Jeb, Jeb.....:lol:

Now it's the Donald.

Funny thing is, candidates like Walker, Rubio, and Kasich who the Hildabeast campaign have publicly said they fear...well they never get mentioned. Ever.

Hummmm......wonder why? :lol:

Remember when all they talked about was Jeb? I guess because they thought the Hildabeast might be able to beat him. Jeb, Jeb, Jeb, Jeb, Jeb, Jeb.....:lol:

Now it's the Donald.

Funny thing is, candidates like Walker, Rubio, and Kasich who the Hildabeast campaign have publicly said they fear...well they never get mentioned. Ever.

With so many Republicans...

It is a game of political Whack-a-mole

440? No! SHe'd get 500 or more!

Trump would still pull some states in Jesusland but would get annihilated in all swing states
You're whistling past the graveyard.
Bout explains republican chances

ROFL! You actually believe that ugly, corrupt, rich old white hag who sounds like a fingernail scrapping across a blackboard is a good candidate?

No she doesn't

Now it's the Donald.

Per Right leaning folks on this board Walker, Rubio, or Kasich are the likely nominee. I agree. All would be very formidable in a general election.

The 37 Trump threads a day are fun....knock yourself out. :) But when Dems start talking about the real candidates versus bullshit I'll pay attention.

No she doesn't

Now it's the Donald.

Per Right leaning folks on this board Walker, Rubio, or Kasich are the likely nominee. I agree. All would be very formidable in a general election.

The 37 Trump threads a day are fun....knock yourself out. :) But when Dems start talking about the real candidates versus bullshit I'll pay attention.
Jeb Bush will be your eventual candidate......but it is fun watching Trump humiliate the party

Now it's the Donald.

Jeb Bush will be your eventual candidate......but it is fun watching Trump humiliate the party

Trump isn't humiliating anyone. I mean...I know Dims hate successful people, but Trump is truly tapping into something real....which Dims are too stupid to understand.

But no....per folks on the right here at USMB....likely Walker, Rubio, or Kasich.

Have fun with any of those three, because the Hildabeast will lose big to any of them.

Now it's the Donald.

We understand he's the Republican candidate of your wet dreams.

Now it's the Donald.

Trump isn't humiliating anyone. I mean...I know Dims hate successful people, but Trump is truly tapping into something real....which Dims are too stupid to understand.

But no....per folks on the right here at USMB....likely Walker, Rubio, or Kasich.

Have fun with any of those three, because the Hildabeast will lose big to any of them.

The problem the libturds are having understanding Trump's popularity is that they actually believe the public likes what the Dims have been dishing out for the last 7 years.

Now it's the Donald.

We understand he's the Republican candidate of your wet dreams.

They're like a fucking broken record. Jeb or Trump. They never talk about anyone else.

The eventual nominee will kill Hillary, and they know it. That's why all the crap about Jeb or Trump. Don't worry about it. The fact they refuse to discuss Walker, Rubio, or Kasich tells you how truly afraid they are.

conservatives are going to show up at the polls in record numbers, if for no other reason than to vote AGAINST the democrat.

How did that work out for you in 2008 and 2012?

Extremist rightwingers 'showed up at the polls in record numbers, if for no other reason than to vote AGAINST the democrat" and still lost to the Dem candidate.

Perhaps it has something to do with the changing demographics of the nation and the GOP hating them?

Republicans spew considerable hate into the Universe.

Perhaps the Republicans need a "kinder and gentler" party. :)

conservatives are going to show up at the polls in record numbers, if for no other reason than to vote AGAINST the democrat.

Extremist rightwingers 'showed up at the polls in record numbers, if for no other reason than to vote AGAINST the democrat" and still lost to the Dem candidate.

Perhaps it has something to do with the changing demographics of the nation and the GOP hating them?

Perhaps Dems needs less liars and crooks. It's a thought. :D

No she doesn't

Which matter how given that the election is more than a year away, and the mud slinging hasn't even started?

Trump has a few black marks, sure......... Hillary has a freakin Mount St Helens pile of dung behind her. In fact, it's not just even one Mount St Helens... it's like an entire mount rang of dung behind her.

Hillary is evil. She is literally an evil person. She is so dirty, so scummy, and slimy and repulsive, that when she ran for the Senate in New York..... there were "vote no Hillary" signs in the front yards of people here in COLUMBUS OHIO.

People *HATE* Hillary. There really isn't anyone on the Republican ticket that I really truly like. I didn't vote for Mitt Romney. Nor did I vote for McCain. I honestly didn't like either of them.

And I don't like Obama's policies. I really don't. But Obama is not evil (in my opinion). Some republican people here disagree...... but I honestly think that Obama is genuinely a decent guy.... his policies just suck terribly.

Not so with Hillary. She is truly a spawn of hell. A true evil person. She's the cross of a putrid rotten egg, and that disgusting green goo you get when you leave dead meat out too long, and the smell of an old old refrigerator that is left unplugged. She is evil rot to her very core.

And many of us on the right understand this.

Anyone.... as in ANYONE.... who runs against Hillary, no matter what their disapprove rate is, will get 100% of the conservative vote, no matter who they are, or what they have done.

I'm not a huge Trump fan. But if Hillary gets the democrap nomination, and Trump runs for the Republicans. He'll get my vote, my families vote, my extended families vote, the vote of every friend I know. Even some that honestly don't like him at all. Think he's a rich arrogant jerk. But if he's running against Hillary, they'll all RUN to vote for Trump.

Seriously, if Hillary is the democrap candidate, the only way I wouldn't vote for the Republican, is if they resurrected Hitler and Stalin both from the dead, and run them on a ticket together..... and even then, it would be a tough call.

Perhaps Dems needs less liars and crooks. It's a thought. :D

I would have voted for James Trafficant, but of course he was so decent, they trumped up charges and had him removed. (I'm not positive on that, but I haven't been convinced yet that James did anything wrong. just my opinion).

Now it's the Donald.

It's funny how when other people claim that the party is humiliated.... no one I know feels humiliated.

Do you just make up how you think other people feel?

Troll boy: "I say you feel humiliated! Therefore... uh... you do... er... because I said so, and I'm a nutter on an internet forum!"

Forum List

Back